Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: What's Wrong Wit Athletes!  (Read 52880 times)

Online Leech~~

• Master Outdoorsman
But she kind of passed out from the stress and didn't really carry out the deed that he was trying to force upon her.  Still what the he77 is he doing????  Is he that hard up??

Here is his girlfriend...   :crazy:

He doesn't hate Asian's, he's a Sex addict! 🤪
Cooking over a open fire is all fun and games until someone losses a wiener!

Online dutchboy

• Master Outdoorsman
  • Twins fan.
But she kind of passed out from the stress and didn't really carry out the deed that he was trying to force upon her.  Still what the he77 is he doing????  Is he that hard up??

Here is his girlfriend...   :crazy:

The massage chick only wanted a little money. The girlfriend going to want it all.  :evil:  Before passing judgement lets see where this goes. This has a lot of slime connected to it. Jackson hired the best lawyer in Texas so we shall see.
TIP line: ​ 800-652-9093

Online Steve-o

• Master Outdoorsman
Texans star Deshaun Watson now facing 13 sexual misconduct lawsuits, under investigation by NFL

"...all claiming that Watson committed at least one act of sexual misconduct or assault against them. The suits are all similar in nature: In each case, Watson is accused of acting inappropriately after hiring a female to give him a private massage."
« Last Edit: March 03/23/21, 08:27:31 AM by Steve-o »

Online Leech~~

• Master Outdoorsman
Texans star Deshaun Watson now facing 13 sexual misconduct lawsuits, under investigation by NFL

"...all claiming that Watson committed at least one act of sexual misconduct or assault against them. The suits are all similar in nature: In each case, Watson is accused of acting inappropriately after hiring a female to give him a private massage."

" Before passing judgement lets see where this goes. This has a lot of slime connected to it. Jackson hired the best lawyer in Texas so we shall see."  Not sure who Jackson is though?  :scratch:   :rotflmao: :rotflmao:  Good thing he not a crazy White boy or no body be talken!  :undecided:
« Last Edit: March 03/23/21, 09:06:37 AM by Leech~~ »

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!

" Before passing judgement lets see where this goes. This has a lot of slime connected to it. Jackson hired the best lawyer in Texas so we shall see."  Not sure who Jackson is though?  :scratch:   :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
i tend to agree!!!!!!!
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
 :scratch: I'm not sayin at least 1 case may have some truth to it or even a lot but personally with the type of $ this guy's making I'm not all that surprised that the accusers keep coming out of the woodwork. :crazy:  :pouty:
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
:scratch: I'm not sayin at least 1 case may have some truth to it or even a lot but personally with the type of $ this guy's making I'm not all that surprised that the accusers keep coming out of the woodwork. :crazy:  :pouty:
yea me either........lot of scum suckers out there.  :pouty:

Online Steve-o

• Master Outdoorsman
OK, so I get all that innocent until proven guilty stuff.  And there are WAY too many schiesters out there who will fabricate stories to get a settlement based on he-said/she-said.

All seven [of the latest] lawsuits allege the women were contacted by Watson via Instagram.  It will be tough for him to dispute knowing the women in court, unless his defense will be that his Insta was hacked.

He has the entire Texans training facility at his disposal if he needs therapeutic treatments.  But if he prefers a hot masseuse, pick ONE from a reputable salon, pay her well, and keep everything on the up-and-up.  Don't cruise Instagram looking for a new hottie every time you want to work the kinks out.

Why would he put himself in a position where so many individuals would have an opportunity to bring claims against him?

What's wrong wit athletes?  :confused:

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Good point Steve O.  Why put yourself out there like he did?   :confused:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
most those type of athletes are......

arrogant
to much money
coddled all there life
got by with questionable behavior in there past because of athletic ability
think there above the law
think they can get by with anything..........

feel free to add to the list!!!!!!!

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
That is a good list Glenn. 

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
WOWZER............just read Watson has 20 lawsuits filed against him........ :doofus: :doofus: :doofus:

Online dutchboy

• Master Outdoorsman
  • Twins fan.
WOWZER............just read Watson has 20 lawsuits filed against him........ :doofus: :doofus: :doofus:

Feeding frenzy, blood in the water. Gonna be a good year for the lawyers on this one.

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Now he is getting down to what we can afford.    :rotflmao:

Online Steve-o

• Master Outdoorsman
Yeah, I hope there is a happy ending in all this for Deshaun.

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Yeah, I hope there is a happy ending in all this for Deshaun.
maybe he's had at least 20 happy endings already. :tut: :shocked: :evil:... Just sayin!

Offline snow1

• Master Outdoorsman
Thoughts on being raised in the ghetto?Alot of these guyz have zero respect for females,they're after one thing most often then the honey moon is over.

Online Leech~~

• Master Outdoorsman

Online dutchboy

• Master Outdoorsman
  • Twins fan.
According to the story she entered his house. The problem here is two fold. 1) One you have a steroid induced athlete. 2) You have a scorned women with military training. I would guess we should be happy nobody ended up dead. Either the courts or a checkbook will sort this one out.

Online Steve-o

• Master Outdoorsman
I was debating on whether or not to post this up, but it is out there and part of the story.  Picture evidence generally changes the direction the narrative takes in cases like these.

Online Steve-o

• Master Outdoorsman
Favre misses payment of $228K in welfare case, auditor says

Retired NFL player Brett Favre missed a deadline to pay $228,000 in interest on welfare money he was paid for a public speaking contract he did not fulfill.

Favre and White feuded Oct. 29 over the auditor saying Favre failed to make speeches after being paid by welfare money. The Twitter spat happened days after Favre repaid $600,000 to the state — the last portion of the $1.1 million that the auditor said Favre received from a nonprofit organization that used money intended to help needy people in one of the poorest states in the U.S. The auditor said Favre still owes $228,000 in interest.

I don't know what #4 was thinking...   :doah:  taking $1.1M for speaking engagements that he didn't bother showing up for (which Favre disputes), but...  and I suppose it could have been spelled out in the contract, but...

Where does the State of Mississippi come up with that figure of $228,000 in interest?   :confused: 

I'd sure like to know where I could find a place to get a 20+% return on my investment.  :scratch:

Online Leech~~

• Master Outdoorsman
What the?  Play off bound and quits in middle of a game?   :surrender: :surrender:  :confused:

Yeah boss, I'm done making millions-by!  :crazy:

https://www.bostonglobe.com/2022/01/02/sports/watch-bucs-antonio-brown-rips-off-jersey-leaves-field-mid-game-vs-jets/

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
 :rotflmao: Yea well he's been a basket case since day one.

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
What a complete wack job. 

Offline snow1

• Master Outdoorsman
Typical ghetto thug drama queen..... :crazy:

Online Steve-o

• Master Outdoorsman
Plus...
With one more TD catch this season, he would have gotten a $333K bonus.
With 55 more yards receiving this season, he would have gotten a $333K bonus.
With 8 more catches this season, he would have gotten a $333K bonus.

Good thing he doesn't need the money. :confused:
 :crazy:

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Now he can go continue his counterfeit Covid card business.

Offline KEN W

• Master Outdoorsman
  • "Conservative on some things...Liberal on others."
Now.....it looks like he may have an injured ankle. Or that maybe he was pulled because he was getting close to those bonus monies.
Conservative on some things.....Liberal on others.....Sane most of the time.

Only the best Packers get to be Vikings.

Online Steve-o

• Master Outdoorsman
Now.....it looks like he may have an injured ankle. Or that maybe he was pulled because he was getting close to those bonus monies.

Latest from Yahoo Sports...

Arians reportedly told Jay Glazer that Brown had refused to return to the game in the second half when he was told to. But according to NFL Network's Ian Rapoport, Brown felt he was too injured to return to the game at that point. He'd missed several weeks with an ankle injury — which happened to almost exactly coincide with his fake vaccine card suspension — and had been limited leading up to Week 17 after tweaking it in practice.

"What he told the staff, from what I understand, is that he was not going into the game because, in his mind, he did not feel he was healthy," Rapoport said. "The response then from the offensive coaches and from Bruce Arians was, 'If you are not gonna go into the game when we tell you to go into the game, then you cannot be here.' At that point, they threw him off the sidelines and then cut him from the team."

Brown's reported claim that he was too injured to play adds a new wrinkle to everything we already know. It's certainly plausible it was the cause, because an ankle injury would have prevented him from playing last month had he not been suspended by the NFL.

However, Brown didn't seem to be favoring his ankle when he was jumping around in the end zone and running to the locker room. :bonk: :rotflmao:

Maybe he hurt himself running out of the building.  :confused: