Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Good Morning!!!!!!  (Read 4972286 times)

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
m ornin all, 32 going for 52 today..  yes the wind was crazy this weekend!!  got a few things done yesterday and watched the game so a good day!!!  have a good day all!!
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Offline Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin guys, 37* with a light WSW wind to start the day here. We did get the rider a couple steps closer to being able to hook the blower up yday, but that was about it. Upper 40's & the wind goin NW 10-20, they're sayin. Not sure what's on the schedule for today, will just havta wing it. Hope you enjoy your Monday
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Well it was a great weekend here.  Got some stuff done and had some fun.  I had a huge Elm tree rubbing on the barn.  It was also leaning towards the barn.  Big tree.  The guy never shows up to cut if down for me so we just did it.  Tied a rope to it and pulled it down.  I had the wife in the Dodge and she had all four wheels spinning when I said GO.  LOLOL  She was worried it wasn't going to work.  Good feeling to have it done.  Free too!  Gonna be windy again here today.  Think I will work inside this morning and outside this afternoon. 

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Mornin' gang! Frosty and 30 at choretime heading for a hi in the upper 50's with winds gusting to 30 mph. Harvest is on full bore with the possibility of rain coming in by Thursday. Have a good 'un! 
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline deadeye

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Went with brother in law and picked up the latest additions we won at the North Suburban MDHA banquet.
 Remington 783 camo w/scope and a Browning Buck Mark .22 Camper target pistol.

***I started out with nothing, and I still have most of it.***

Offline delcecchi

• Master Outdoorsman
Got up this morning, had coffee, went outside to fill the bird feeders.   It was really nice out so decided to go for a walk on one of the trails here instead of going to the gym like I had planned.   

Did 5 miles in just under 90 min.   Not bad for old guy.   Noticed a fair number of trees down along the path.

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Darn nice guns DE.  Man Del that is great.  I should do that.  Maybe tomorrow.

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
Afternoon people,  just got done chopping leaves, what a dusty mess. Grill is lit and some porky chops are going on. Talking some rain later this week so I'll end up chopping some more and doing some fertilizing and  seeding.. hope I'm not to late..

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
  • "Seems like time is here and gone".....Doobie's
Well, the seed and fertilizer I put down two weeks ago grew in new grass very nicely.  :happy1:

Offline delcecchi

• Master Outdoorsman
Darn nice guns DE.  Man Del that is great.  I should do that.  Maybe tomorrow.

The zumbro south path along the river is pretty flat so that makes it a little easier.   

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys. Nice guns DE :happy1:! I need to get some more ambition like Del. Before I am an old guy. Looking like a cool day here, but nice weather wise. Light and variable winds later this afternoon. Going to go bowhunting after work today. Keeping my fingers crossed. Deer were moving this morning. So we shall see. Just another day in paradise. Have a good one boys!
Hey look your bobber is up!

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Man I slept good last night.  SO I am up bugging you guys earlier today...    :crazy:  Having some breakfast blend coffee from the Keurig.  Good stuff but strong.  Hard to drink two cups.  But it is easy and quick to make.  So I am going to make some more Rigs today and mayhaps put the plow on the Dodge.  That is Plan A.  I still have the boat in the river so I need to use it or take it out.  I plan on taking it out before I go deer hunting.  I can always put it back in if it stays nice after the hunt.  I have had some good fishing around that time of year before when weather permits.  Maybe I will see how much gunk is in the river later too. 

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
I'm up early, too. Was out on the deck at 5:30 am looking at that western moon sinking low, and Orion and Saturn. Stars were bright this am. A grocery run a bit later, then a trip to the hardware store, lunch,  then a meeting with some folks at 1:00 to go over insurance and sign up Mom for med/drug coverage, then a meeting with realtor at 6:00 to sign papers to sell house. Guess that's a few things going today. Gotta stay busy. Have a good day guys............ :coffee:
« Last Edit: October 10/23/18, 06:53:22 AM by Rebel SS »

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Big day Rebs.  You must have gotten the house cleaned out then? 

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all!!  Thanks Barry for the ice rig!! got it yesterday!!  sounds like a full for ya Reb..  enjoy it!!  got some things done yesterday so not much going on today..  go pick up the last of the ground fall aplles and maybe one last time on the mower..  have a good day all!!

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning Mike.  MOWER!!  We have lots of leaves down but I am not mowing again.   Leaving em for spring.

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Big day Rebs.  You must have gotten the house cleaned out then? 

No, I can't get anyone to do it....!!! Lawyer was supposed to have someone hired, that didn't happen. No idea what she is doing there... :censored: Ads in C-list to do it went unanswered...Salvation Amy is too booked....so is Goodwill....Mom's husbands kid is "too busy"....everyone is too busy, too f***n lazy, and doesn't want to earn money. I offered good money and take and keep anything you want out of there in ads, no one wants to. I can't keep up with all this stuff, so my Realtor/friend and her associates at realty company are having an open house/sale, with everything must go. She has also found some people to help clear it out. It'll get done then put on market. But, Mom is outta money now. Nothing left . No idea how any bills are gonna get paid, including the place she's at. This is what's knocking the stuffing outta me every day. Ready to say screw it all and just head north.
« Last Edit: October 10/23/18, 07:08:51 AM by Rebel SS »

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning Mike.  MOWER!!  We have lots of leaves down but I am not mowing again.   Leaving em for spring.

Mikey just likes riding his mower around, 'cuz it has a squeaky bulb horn and goes faster than the Harley!  :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Are there any Boy Scout troops or Church groups that would do it for a nice donation? 

Offline Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin boys, 35* for us. Got the blower on the rider yday but it took a bit more time than I hoped. The motor that turns the chute needed some TLC again. We can't seem to keep the water out when it's not being used. No biggie as we've had it apart a few times now, still a bit of a pain. Grocery run day today so I better roll. Hope ya have a good un.
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Are there any Boy Scout troops or Church groups that would do it for a nice donation?

Been there, tried that. Non-profit other group, too. Tons of red tape, and it would be quite a while. I have no more time. Already been working on this for two months....I sure hope no one ever has to go thru all this, because it'll knock the crap outta ya.
Life in the big city... :rolleyes:
« Last Edit: October 10/23/18, 07:26:00 AM by Rebel SS »

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
just take care of yourself Reb!!!

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
mornin all!!  Thanks Barry for the ice rig!! got it yesterday!!  sounds like a full for ya Reb..  enjoy it!!  got some things done yesterday so not much going on today..  go pick up the last of the ground fall aplles and maybe one last time on the mower..  have a good day all!!
NOW............. iffin dat udder guy would just get his prize packages sent out on time!!!!!! :pouty: :pouty: :confused: :confused: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
its alot easier now when there dry and not matted down. :scratch:

what to busy being retired!!!!!!!! :doah: :scratch: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline Boar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • VP of Entertainment!
Anyone complains about their prize, is immedeatly put to the bottom of the list...or DQ'd :angry2:
2019 GRAND MASTER BUCK CHAMPION!!
2021 ICE FISHING MASTER CHAMPION
78.50"

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Anyone complains about their prize, is immedeatly put to the bottom of the list...or DQ'd :angry2:
your sending me a Dairy Queen too???????? :scratch: :happy1: :rotflmao:

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Glenn's taking us to DQ??? Alright!!!!  :happy1:

Mornin' gang! 28 at choretime on its way to the upper 40's for a hi. Soybeans coming off at a fever pitch with some completing their bean harvest. Corn should be just about right to slide thru the dryers pretty quickly now. Need to get back at it here before someone runs over me. Have a good 'un!
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
its momma's b-day today...................and boy to i have a special treat for her tonight!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :happy1: :happy1: :evil:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
I DON'T WANNA HEAR IT!!!! LALALALALA...... :doah:

[attachment deleted by admin]

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
 :pouty: :pouty: what.......i'm taking her to Dairy queen!!!!!!!!!! :smoking: :sleazy: :sleazy: