Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Muskie time.  (Read 2880 times)

Offline Aceguide

• Outdoorsman
I just did my last Walleye gig of the summer, it's now all Muskie all of the time. ;)
It's what I love to do, I don't chase the small fish again until late fall. Starting now I get myself all pumped for the big toothy critters.  Lots of topwater action and I just happen to be on one of the best Muskie lakes in the country. :bow:

I hope to catch a big one however I never caught a Muskie I didn't like. :happy1:

"Ace" :happy1:

"It's just fishing man"
Terry "Ace" Sjoberg
Ace guide service.
Beautiful Lake Vermilion.
Check us out on facebook.

Offline corny13

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2012 ROCKBASS CHAMPION 2014
Im like that also Ace, just got in from casting for a couple hours on Leech, 4 Nortn and didn't see a Muskie but still thats my favorite.  One of these days need to get up to your great lake and fish.

Offline Aceguide

• Outdoorsman
I used to fish Leech quite a bit back in the day. I guided there for a couple of years until I moved to Vermilion.  You should come up sometime, you won't be disappointed. ;)

"It's just fishing man"
Terry "Ace" Sjoberg
Ace guide service.

Offline corny13

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2012 ROCKBASS CHAMPION 2014
Went out sunday again Ski's are beginning to go!

[attachment deleted by admin]

Offline Boar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • VP of Entertainment!
cool pic corney!
2019 GRAND MASTER BUCK CHAMPION!!
2021 ICE FISHING MASTER CHAMPION
78.50"

Offline Cody Gruchow

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2016 Mno rockbass challenge champion
I've been out a couple times so far with no luck. Not even a follow yet. They sure don't make it easy on ya. I've been on a new lake(new to me) but need to get to my stomping grounds in the west metro.

Offline Aceguide

• Outdoorsman
Hey guys,
Raised 4 hooked one yesterday, unfortunately we caught the smallest one but hey it was a Muskie.
My son and grandson are just leaving the dock as I write this, maybe they will hook the big one this
evening. ;)

"It's just fishing man"
Terry "Ace" Sjoberg
Ace guide service.

Offline Cody Gruchow

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2016 Mno rockbass challenge champion
I still haven't even raised one yet. Been busy and haven't gotten out as much as I would like to.

Offline Aceguide

• Outdoorsman
The Muskie fishing has been very good the last few weeks. Lots of follows and several nice fish.
Bucktails, glittertails, topwaters and spinnerbaits, have been moving most of my fish.

"It's just fishing man" ;)
Terry "Ace" Sjoberg
Ace guide service.