Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Good Morning!!!!!!  (Read 4970347 times)

Offline tangle tooth

• Master Outdoorsman
      Good morning campers. Looks to be a fine day.
      Got the first mowing done of the yard. I don't call it a lawn since there isn't actually much grass in my yard. Wide selection of weeds, though. I do the first mowing with old, beat up blades. Good thing, too. I bent one of the blades on a brick I think I left in the yard. My bad.
      Few odds and ends to do today. Nothing big.
      Stay safe everyone.
I wonder. Does Darth Vader have a sister named Ella? Bet she has her ups and downs.

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Mornin' fellow gulag comrades! 50 at choretime heading for a high in the low 70's. No rain but I did catch the 1st armyworm moth in the pheromone trap for the season so there is that. Not a lot pressing, yet, anyway. Trip to the PO, bank & maybe the grocery store before venturing out to see how some of the corn and soybeans are faring thus far. Guessing they're fine but guessing isn't knowing. Hopefully get some time late in the day to move some of slop around in the sheep lot. Was still wetter than I liked yesterday so punted on that. Besides, I had to celebrate Cinco de Mayo with Misael, my Mexican pal. Our wives are worried that we hit it off a little too well. When they start yacking, we have a beer or several & wander around. Perfectly normal male behavior. His English is fair but he has trouble translating from Spanish sometimes. I know enough Spanish to be damn good and dangerous so it takes a while. :coffee:   
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline markn

• Master Outdoorsman
Boat guides were finished up yesterday. Turned out Ok. A bit of a learning curve with the auto-darkening welding helmet. Still want to nod my head forward when it's down. I also found another .95" of rain in the gauge from Friday night. Puts me to 3.90" so far since I put out rain gauge. Toro is full of gas and the old blades on it so it's time to cut the yard for the first time. Too windy to spray today, but that's the next project to get working. Later...... :happy1: :happy1:
mm

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
Morning fellers.  Done for the day. Plan was to plant some seeds today, but pretty breezy for the small fine seeds do may wait and mow lawn today,  after my physical. 

Doc said bloodwork looked good. :happy1:
« Last Edit: Today at 01:05:11 PM by glenn57 »
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Boar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • VP of Entertainment!
So you go see a soctor??
2019 GRAND MASTER BUCK CHAMPION!!
2021 ICE FISHING MASTER CHAMPION
78.50"

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning fellers.  Done for the day. Plan was to plant some seeds today, but pretty breezy for the small fine seeds do may wait and mow lawn today,  after my physical. 

Soc said bloodwork looked good. :happy1:

:scratch: :scratch:
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Online Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman

Soc said bloodwork looked good. :happy1:

:scratch: :scratch:
Wonder if it was a full blown physical where soc fondled his....awww never mind. Good to hear chum!!

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
 :doah: :happy1: :rotflmao: NO he didn't fondle!!  :tut: :tut:  my laptop is on the fritz  :confused: so it's the phone and really small keyboard! :doah:

He says I got a murmur,  so going to have an echocardiagram done, otherwise  you'll  be putting up with me for a while yet! :happy1: :mooning:
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!