Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
The BBQ Shack, Wildlife recipes and Cooking / Re: Good Morning!!!!!!
« Last post by markn on Today at 05:58:36 PM »
Just to clarify for a certain party in Cold Spring. Gets two mators in each pot (pots were $6.99 each) and they look cool. So there. :happy1: :happy1:
Sports Forums / Re: Twins
« Last post by dutchboy on Today at 05:36:05 PM »
Astro's hit 4 homeruns and beat the Twins. Ryan was not good today.

« Last post by glenn57 on Today at 02:23:34 PM »
I think he is talking about the price of the pots Glenn. You know for container growing.
:happy1: :happy1: ya just never know with Mark!! :smoking: :rotflmao:
« Last post by roony on Today at 01:38:22 PM »
I think he is talking about the price of the pots Glenn. You know for container growing.
« Last post by glenn57 on Today at 12:50:48 PM »
We were told EVERYBODY will connected to their new sewer pipe. One guy sitting behind me was a tad upset because he just spent 55K on a new mound system and he has to be hooked up with-in 5 years. Did mow back yard yesterday, front yards were still under water from Thursday's rain. Skeeters came to life here so they're getting a couple of gallons of Tel-Star today. Wife got six tomato plants from a co-worker that need to be put in pots. I looked a Menards yesterday and they wanted $13.00 each for them. I found some others that were $6.99. Later..... :happy1: :happy1:
Mark......i usually go to FF for most my mater plants get them in the 4 packs.......way cheaper!!!!!!
General Discussion / Re: incoming weather
« Last post by Dotch on Today at 12:24:02 PM »
Ran into some showers between Hope & Ellendale before noon. See it rained a little at home when I got back. Nice it freshened things up a little... :coffee:
Anything & Everything / Re: NCIS fans?
« Last post by glenn57 on Today at 11:13:57 AM »
      We watch NCIS. That Katrina Law is kind of nice to look at. Yes, I ended a sentence with a preposition. We don't watch much of anything in the warm months.
they left a teaser on the series finally she may not be back?????

and ALL the NCIS series have hot chicks on!!!!!!! :sleazy: :sleazy:
« Last post by dutchboy on Today at 11:07:48 AM »
With Tony & Ziva coming back in this new series it will be interesting to see how they tie it all together.
General Discussion / Re: incoming weather
« Last post by roony on Today at 10:46:57 AM »
3.3" wowser. That is a lot of water any time but especially o n fully saturated soil. Been seeing a lot of bad soil erosion this spring. I'm liking the cover crop on our family farm this year to prevent that.
Oh yeah, raining again here.
« Last post by LPS on Today at 10:45:54 AM »
As Tony, Kate, Ziva, Gibbs characters changed each time I wondered if it would survive but it did and I like it now as much as ever, pretty much.  I do miss Kate.  :sleazy:
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10