Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: What's on the grill, folks?  (Read 912166 times)

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
I usually wrap my pork ribs after 2 or 3 hours.  Might wait till a solid 3 hours before I wrap these.  I am spritzing with apple juice too.  I think that should become standard procedure from now o

Offline Boar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • VP of Entertainment!
Warmed these up today frombthe flat grillnyesterday. Phhillicheese burgers
2019 GRAND MASTER BUCK CHAMPION!!
2021 ICE FISHING MASTER CHAMPION
78.50"

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Not much to show but here is the leftover beef ribs.  Was a lot of meat on them. 

Offline Sharon

• Xtreme Outdoorsman
Tonight I made some chicken breasts on the grill and I did a quick last minute marinade and they turned out pretty good! 😋😋

~ Sometimes you must create your own destiny, instead of simply living out your fate. ~

Offline Leech~~

• Master Outdoorsman
Not much to show but here is the leftover beef ribs.  Was a lot of meat on them.
Wish I could afford to make beef ribs!   :pouty:
Cooking over a open fire is all fun and games until someone losses a wiener!

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
That one bean is getting pretty close Sharon.   :rotflmao: :rotflmao:  Really that looks great!  Love grilled chicken.

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
That one bean is getting pretty close Sharon.   :rotflmao: :rotflmao:  Really that looks great!  Love grilled chicken.
:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

does look good........but notices she's a breast gal!!!! get your guys minds outta da gutter......i mean poultry white meat.  :confused: :tut: :tut:

i used to not care what type of chicken or turkey i ate......but starting to get away from white meat. especially after the  first meal. now it heads to the chow mein recipe or soup!!! :happy1:
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Boar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • VP of Entertainment!
Sure glenn...chase her away like yu did reiny and reb and raul...
2019 GRAND MASTER BUCK CHAMPION!!
2021 ICE FISHING MASTER CHAMPION
78.50"

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
:rotflmao: but your still here! :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :mooning: :rotflmao:

think you might have forgot a few too!!!!!!!! :nerd: :rotflmao:
« Last Edit: May 05/02/24, 12:49:20 PM by glenn57 »

Offline Jrasmussen

• Xtreme Outdoorsman
:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

does look good........but notices she's a breast gal!!!! get your guys minds outta da gutter......i mean poultry white meat.  :confused: :tut: :tut:

i used to not care what type of chicken or turkey i ate......but starting to get away from white meat. especially after the  first meal. now it heads to the chow mein recipe or soup!!! :happy1:

I made the same comment in the other place. I agree the chicken white meat is for hot dishes and what not.

Offline Sharon

• Xtreme Outdoorsman

Nah, I don't scare too easily!   :rotflmao: :bonk: :moon:

~ Sometimes you must create your own destiny, instead of simply living out your fate. ~

Offline Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
With the Mrs. doing girls nite out, Poppy & I were left to our own devices. Poppy chasing cats & squirrels while I chased away malaria with the quinine syrup measuring apparatus & stirring spoon. Also trying to get the lamb from last year used up before tearing into the new stuff, especially the burger. Didn't disappoint. A little on the done side of medium but still juicy. Last year's string beans, Mrs. G's tater salad & slaw. Had everything eaten & put away by the time she got home. Amazing what I can accomplish when allowed to work unmolested!  :happy1:
« Last Edit: Yesterday at 02:57:35 PM by Dotch »
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
 :rotflmao: and your foods not touching  just like Sharon  :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Man everything is touching.  Those beans are touching everything.       :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:   AND it looks darn good too!

Offline Cooperman

• Master Outdoorsman
Seasoned chicken legs on the wood fire, and 10 lbs of ground brisket burger.

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
darn good lookin chicky!!!    :happy1: :happy1:
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
Sure is Mike! You'll hafta tell us more on them brisket burgers coop!! Looks dynamite! And Dotch you ain't fooling anyone, with a belly full of boodles and lamburger,  you were done like dinner! Speaking of grilling,  if the mrs doesn't get back from walfart any time soon I'll be grilling under the lights as Dotch does.. no wonder why were easy prey.. :surrender:

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Sure is Mike! You'll hafta tell us more on them brisket burgers coop!! Looks dynamite! And Dotch you ain't fooling anyone, with a belly full of boodles and lamburger,  you were done like dinner! Speaking of grilling,  if the mrs doesn't get back from walfart any time soon I'll be grilling under the lights as Dotch does.. no wonder why were easy prey.. :surrender:
hey boober is she in any of them Walmart pictures you see on book of faces?? :scratch: :doah:

Mikey wanted to know.  :tut: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
don't blame me for your perverted thoughts!!!    :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :happy1:
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
That chicken looks darn good.  Curious about the brisket burger too.

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
hey boober is she in any of them Walmart pictures you see on book of faces?? :scratch: :doah:

You think left handed like your cooking.. ;)

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman

You think left handed like your cooking.. ;)
:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :surrender:

Online Scenic

• Master Outdoorsman