Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Fantasy Fishing Teams Smack Talk  (Read 18848 times)

Offline GirlGuide

• Master Outdoorsman
  • (aka ~gg)
Come on Cody we all know you and your team can't do two things at once?  Dange GG can't chew gum and walk at the same time.  You probably can't type on the computer and sit int he chair at the same time.  Once Hunter catches some fish we will be in the drivers seat.  By the way what in the heck is my other partner doing?
Jenny,
Chewing gum and walking at the same time, is way way too hard for me.  Jenny, the only thing I'm good at is catching bigger fish than you!!!

I'm thinking your other partner is probably doing the same thing you've been doing all day... I hear that pocket pool comes naturally for y'all -  :rotflmao:  hhhmmmm...well, you are the "Masterbaiters".aren't you?? ...I'm thinking the only fishin' that goes on with you all is in your pockets...  :rotflmao:  Better start fishin' for some change($$)...pretty soon it's going to be time to pay up!!

Catch ya later Girlfriend!!
gg

Offline The General

• MNO Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • Smackdown King
GG I'm about ready to slap the yellow off your teeth. :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:Once my partner stops fishing for Steelhead and starts fishing for something that counts it will all be good.  By the way i make a couple of trip up to Millacs a year but won't stoop as low as you to post a pic of a fish I catch off that lake.  What's the challenge in that?  Like I said Charlie Browns teacher could catch a 30 incher off that lake with a line tied around her big toe.  What's that you only could manage a 25.5 incher ( I mean your husband could only manage that).  Cody stocks his fish in a pond and couldn't catch crabs from a........I better save that for the saloon. GG you need to get to bed.
Eastwood v. Wayne Challenge Winner 2011

The Boogie Man may check his closet for John Wayne but John Wayne checks under his bed for Clint Eastwood

Offline GirlGuide

• Master Outdoorsman
  • (aka ~gg)
GG I'm about ready to slap the yellow off your teeth. :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:Once my partner stops fishing for Steelhead and starts fishing for something that counts it will all be good.  By the way i make a couple of trip up to Millacs a year but won't stoop as low as you to post a pic of a fish I catch off that lake.  What's the challenge in that?  Like I said Charlie Browns teacher could catch a 30 incher off that lake with a line tied around her big toe.  What's that you only could manage a 25.5 incher ( I mean your husband could only manage that).  Cody stocks his fish in a pond and couldn't catch crabs from a........I better save that for the saloon. GG you need to get to bed.
Jenny~

I just knew that one was going to get to you!!  I'm still laughing at your comment about how you are getting ready to slap the yellow off of my teeth!!  I just about peed my pants when I read that one!! OMG!! The sh*t is getting really deep in here, but I still think your just the best thing around Girlfriend!!!!  But you forgot to use your GREEN again in that post...it's starting to get annoying!

....and I don't know if anyone realizes this, but this is the FANTASY fishing team thread, not the MNO fishing team thread, but oh well...I keep getting them both mixed up too, I probably shouldn't of signed up for both challenges...I get confused easily though, of course we all know that the only thing I am good at is CATCHING BIGGER FISH THAN YOUR ARSE!!!  :rotflmao:

HUGS AND KISSES GIRLFRIEND XXOO,
GG
« Last Edit: May 05/21/08, 12:16:47 AM by GirlGuide »

Offline The General

• MNO Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • Smackdown King
GG it's easy to slap the yellow off your teeth when they are so yellow they could butter a whole loaf of bread. :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: I'm truely just kidding on that one.  You know you rock.  But the thread did say smack talk.  GG did you read my advice to Pat in the saloon about in the post of the Alaskan.....?  I'm sure you love that one.  Just call me the General of Love.

The Boogie Man may check his closet for John Wayne but John Wayne checks under his bed for Clint Eastwood

Offline The General

• MNO Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • Smackdown King

But you forgot to use your GREEN again in that post...it's starting to get annoying!

Hey GG what is the Color for ENVY?  Brown?  When My team looks in the mirror we see your team hanging out somewhere else? :whistling:

P.S. to understand the little whistling guy you need to go to the saloon and read the Alaskan Post to see GG for her true Colors?  GG you should of never became my friend......I tend to pick on them.
« Last Edit: May 05/21/08, 10:17:08 PM by The General »

Offline GirlGuide

• Master Outdoorsman
  • (aka ~gg)
Jenny-Jenny,

I will always be your friend, through the good, the bad and the UGLY!!  Pick away!! You must know by now that I can take it!!...I can even dish it out a little, every now and then... :whistling:

gg  :dancinred:

Offline The General

• MNO Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • Smackdown King
GG the chat isn't working to well for me tonight.  I'll Smack talk yah later....looking forward to the email.

Offline The General

• MNO Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • Smackdown King
GG and Cody on the same team......That's a good pairing.......the two biggest brown nosers on the same team.  Now if Tami was on their team it wold be complete.  (Insert little dude kissing butt here.)

GG,

The General is the king of smack talk, but he is having  :rotflmao: fun. The only way your going to shut him up is with a live walleye sandwich without the bread.

SMG

« Last Edit: May 05/22/08, 09:50:26 AM by The General »

Offline GirlGuide

• Master Outdoorsman
  • (aka ~gg)
That's right KING, you just sit back and do ALL THE WORK, just like a good little girlfriend should!!

:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

:queen:  gg  :queen: ....again, nice try!!  ;)

Offline GirlGuide

• Master Outdoorsman
  • (aka ~gg)
Hey "KING OF CATCHIN' NOTHING"....Here is about the only thing that will be jumpin' in your boat this year!!  :rotflmao:

gg    ;D

Offline The General

• MNO Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • Smackdown King
That is funny.  But that's the kind of dog you get when you get a lab or Chessee (I couldn't tell which for sure) :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:.  That Goose would have been toast in my boat.   :kermit: My dog would ....well I don't even want to imagine what would have happened to that Goose.  IT's good to be King.

Offline Cody Gruchow

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2016 Mno rockbass challenge champion
GG team mate didnt you post your walleye for fantasy fishing?

Offline GirlGuide

• Master Outdoorsman
  • (aka ~gg)
GG team mate didnt you post your walleye for fantasy fishing?

Sorry Partner, I didn't even try because I didn't use my MN fishing liscense..I had used the MN rules and regulations book instead...It was kind of at the beginning of the contest and I thought that it would be good enough and I should have realized it wasn't.  :bonk:

gg

Offline Tami

• Master Outdoorsman
  • NorthernGal --Voted #1 Outdoors Website in MN
It doesn't matter... GG will kick all your butts lol
the hurrier I go, the behinder I get
Best place for Bait.....Babes Bait... Babe's is locally known as “the best little bait shop in Ely”. Tackle and Fresh Bait

Offline GirlGuide

• Master Outdoorsman
  • (aka ~gg)
It doesn't matter... GG will kick all your butts lol

See!!  Gal know's what she's talkin' about!!  :toast:

gg

Offline Cody Gruchow

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2016 Mno rockbass challenge champion
well catch another one lol