Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Game Fair  (Read 2031 times)

Offline Big Slick

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2008 & 2011 MNO Fishing Challenge Champs!
Went to the game fair with the kids. My kids get bored really fast or something because I won't take them again for a couple years. They wanted a puppy that they would take care of for 3 days then it would be mine. I didn't do the 3-D shoot this time but plan on going back without the kids. I thought it was fun...the kids wanted to go home.
You never see a FLAG BURNING at a GUN SHOW.

Offline Grute Man

• Master Outdoorsman
  • White Bear Lake
Sorry your kids got bored so fast.  Mine kinda get bored at the Deer Classic so I take em down to the fishing pool and let em hook a few trout.  C&R only.  Im not gonna tote these little trout around all night just to get em home and clean this teeny tiny fish.  But it helps relieve their boredom.  They aughta have stuff like that for kids out at game fair dont they?

Im gonna try to make it out there next satruday with my bow.  Hockey #12 will probably be excited to try that too.  So does the bow have to be LOCKED in a case or just any soft sided case is ok?

Anyone else want to join us? 

If ya don't know where ya are, go back to da beginnin.

Offline JohnWester

• Master Outdoorsman
  • Kabetogama, MN
just in a case will do.  I'll be out there next Sat and Sunday up on waterfowlers hill in the wing magig booth.  stop by, i'll bring my bow and you can show me what I am doing wrong. ;)
If a gun kills people then I can blame a pen for my misspells?

IBOT# 286 big_fish_guy

Offline Grute Man

• Master Outdoorsman
  • White Bear Lake
BFG, that would be the blind leading the blind.  I'd sure do anything I can to help a guy out though.  Hope to see your there.

Grute
If ya don't know where ya are, go back to da beginnin.