Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: labor day weekend  (Read 2329 times)

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
with it a month away whats everyone got planned. we are in kind of an odd spot. for years we either spent it up north or at the campground. the cabin is being occupied, and the camper is no longer an option so we are looking for new adventures.

staying home is an option with all the traffic both on the roads and lakes?????
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline dakids

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • 2013 MNO Fishing Challenge Champ!
State fair. We get there when it opens at 730 and are headed home by noon.
Anything that is free is worth saving up for.

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
we hope to hit the fair to at some point. go very hungry leave stuffed!!!!!!!!!! :doah: :doah:

Offline dew2

• Master Outdoorsman
with it a month away whats everyone got planned. we are in kind of an odd spot. for years we either spent it up north or at the campground. the cabin is being occupied, and the camper is no longer an option so we are looking for new adventures.

I Just recently got word I will be laid up till Nov.
 I was hoping this guy who is a almost pro fisherman from Cold Springs,Mn May ask me ouut fishin!!! He probably has too many clients tho??
Keeping America clean and beautiful is a one mans job,Mine

Offline dew2

• Master Outdoorsman
State fair. We get there when it opens at 730 and are headed home by noon.
I used to get there by 6AM and wait for the silverdollar pancake place to open around 6:30 to 7AM.If people are waitin they do start to serve and there are few to contend with!!! Then do the walk around looking for the early food openers!

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman

I Just recently got word I will be laid up till Nov.
 I was hoping this guy who is a almost pro fisherman from Cold Springs,Mn May ask me ouut fishin!!! He probably has too many clients tho??
always got time for ya!!!!!! but don't want you to further damage ya by having to set the hook so much!!!! :moon: :moon: :moon:

Offline Boar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • VP of Entertainment!
Bear hunting myself. no glenn im not hunting myself.
2019 GRAND MASTER BUCK CHAMPION!!
2021 ICE FISHING MASTER CHAMPION
78.50"

Offline dew2

• Master Outdoorsman
Bear hunting myself. no glenn im not hunting myself.
Heck Boar I got a guy sayin I cant handle a fishin stick!! Set a hook to much/no fish pics only stories from afar in that little union scheemin mind! I'm rarin to go!! Need someone to drag and butcher that bear ya take!! I cant even get a expert to show me how to clean a turtle!! Self called expert anyway?? I can butcher anything with 1 -8 legs!
« Last Edit: July 07/31/15, 07:16:24 PM by dew2 »

Offline Boar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • VP of Entertainment!
got plenty of help draging buddy, but what i need is one of those potbelly stoves you got, I'll trade ya for a ice fishing trip to red lake this winter.
2019 GRAND MASTER BUCK CHAMPION!!
2021 ICE FISHING MASTER CHAMPION
78.50"