Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: another project  (Read 4512 times)

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Just got an idea for a new project that includes the welder.  Just saw an ad for the socket you put in your drill to lower your jacks in the corners of campers.  They are $20 to buy one.  I just told the wife I probably have an old socket that will work.  I will just weld a shaft to it.  I am justifying the welder you know.  I told her that in the ad it says "reduces cranking fatigue".   :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :happy1:

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Offline Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
 :tut: Sssssssh!!!! Don't tell Mrs. LPS.  ;) :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
I won't tell her JB found one for $7.  I want her to think this welder program is saving us a lot of money.  LOL  But ya JB that is exactly what I want.  Waiting for the camper to get out of storage to see what size that is.  I'm thinking 3/4".

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
I am pretty sure it is 3/4". Mums the word.  ;)
Hey look your bobber is up!