Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Muskie Pic Egg stripping Leech Mn  (Read 2565 times)

Offline fishnutbob

• Xtreme Outdoorsman
  • Leech lake guide, Walker, Mn.
Muskie Pic Egg stripping Leech Mn

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Took some Pic of our Minn DNR gathering eggs and molt form Leech Lk Walker, MN

53" Muskie on the left DNR stripping the eggs. On the right 2nd Pic notice the hook marks in the upper Jaw. I think I need to go Muskie fishing soon. 3RD Pic getting the eggs
Bob Auel
Leech lake Guide with www.leisureoutdooradventures.com Guide Boat 2007 19' 3" warrior
218-836-2014

Offline corny13

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2012 ROCKBASS CHAMPION 2014
 :happy1:   Heading out in a few min to look for her, maybe try pipe ! Caught her sister in agency bay last summer about this time of year.  But it is a lot slower this year, haven't even seen a big girl yet on Leech!

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline fishnutbob

• Xtreme Outdoorsman
  • Leech lake guide, Walker, Mn.
corny, head up north to two points and fish two Pts north along the west shore lots of cabbage beds that way. saw a 47.5" ski caught when I was fishing the leech tourney
Bob Auel
Leech lake Guide with www.leisureoutdooradventures.com Guide Boat 2007 19' 3" warrior
218-836-2014