Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: What's on the grill, folks?  (Read 914651 times)

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
That looks so good.

Offline Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Nummy! Them wimmens always bear watching when it comes to prime vittles. Can never be too wary.  :embarrassed:
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
Good fer me the only claws in the house are the pooches til Sunday,  I did spoil him some and gave him a couple fries. Not quite Dotch dark fer grilling at 5 but it's coming!! I should be able to sit in peace tonight, that's unless the neighbor lady got a wif... :sad:

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
Good fer me the only claws in the house are the pooches til Sunday,  I did spoil him some and gave him a couple fries. Not quite Dotch dark fer grilling at 5 but it's coming!! I should be able to sit in peace tonight, that's unless the neighbor lady got a wif... :sad:
your up in Inger feeding Gunners harrum. :scratch: :happy1:
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
I ordered some night vision goggles so you can grill undetected under the cover of darkness boober. Want me to order you a set ? I gotta head into town tomorrow anyway so I can mail some stuff glenn! 😄
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
your up in Inger feeding Gunners harrum. :scratch: :happy1:
Nope, kinda hard when your hoarding the herd sitting around da fire roasting marshmallows.. ;)

Offline Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Sometimes ya just gotta have one even if it's  dark out. Plus, it gave me a chance to try out these new night vision goggles with the Mrs. being gone until Thursday. I think they're  the same thing as those x-ray specs we used to send for out of the comic books. Sweet & Smokey rub on the T-bones, Fareway's mac & pea salad, corn, & buttercup squarsh. About knocked me out. Betting it'll easily put the Mrs. down for the count.

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Me and my buddies always wanted to get some of those specs so we could see through girls clothes like the ad said.  Never did get them.  Nice looking spread there.

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
Looks fabulous Dotch!! You'll need those night vision goggles all right, to keep an eye out for barbwire fences as you fleeing...perfect sear!!

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Pork steak, hash browns and beans!!

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
This past Saturday chow with my son. Venny tenderloins, back strap and all the fixins!! Fresh off the hoof!

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
i just wish i had a "special " knife to use!!!!!!!! :pouty: :doah: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
Thought we try a new seasoning,  well new to us. Pretty good, buttery with some garlic. We tried it on pork steaks and now chicken ties,  pretty good chance the turkey day bird will be smothered with it. Looking forward to trying it on fish also. :happy1:

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Thought we try a new seasoning,  well new to us. Pretty good, buttery with some garlic. We tried it on pork steaks and now chicken ties,  pretty good chance the turkey day bird will be smothered with it. Looking forward to trying it on fish also. :happy1:
:pouty: :bonk: :bonk: well..ya gonna tell us the seasoning........or what da hello!!!!!! :scratch: :rotflmao:

Offline Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
He doesn't want Mrs. boober to figure out what it is to avoid her coating him with it & licking him to death... :evil:

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
He doesn't want Mrs. boober to figure out what it is to avoid her coating him with it & licking him to death... :evil:
:rotflmao: :rotflmao: valid point!!!!!! :happy1: :rotflmao:

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
:pouty: :bonk: :bonk: well..ya gonna tell us the seasoning........or what da hello!!!!!! :scratch: :rotflmao:
Don't you see so well, it's in the first pic...

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Don't you see so well, it's in the first pic...
:rotflmao: guess not....... :rolleyes: i was looking at the main entree!!!!!

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
where did ya find that Bobber???   sounds darn good!!     :happy1: :happy1:
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Offline Leech~~

• Master Outdoorsman
Right, it's like one of them dang tikitoky videos where they get to the end and never show you it!!!   :mad1:   :rotflmao:
Cooking over a open fire is all fun and games until someone losses a wiener!

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
Wally world, they have 3 or 4 different flavors.  :happy1:

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
:pouty: well, guess i wont be tryin it!!!!!!! :doah:

boober.....that wallyworld.....is it all self checkout to..........been hearing wallyworlds dont have any human checkout people no more. :confused:

Offline Scenic

• Master Outdoorsman
:pouty: well, guess i wont be tryin it!!!!!!! :doah:

..........been hearing wallyworlds dont have any human checkout people no more. :confused:

You been hearing wrong there Glen.  All depends on where you go.  Was in the one in Grand Rapids last week and they had plenty of checkouts open.  The one in Park Rapids does as well.  Now the one in Bemidji ??? Different story  I will drive to Park Rapids if I really want to shop Wallfart.   

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
i get the checkouts are open.........but are they manned by real people?????? thats what i've been hearing????its mostly all self checkout????

Offline Scenic

• Master Outdoorsman
Bemidji is about all self check outs but the one in Grand Rapids had probably 8-10 live checkers working.  Park Rapids also always has plenty of them too.    I don't do self checkouts and I am really not a Wallfart fan.  But up here there are just things that it is only place to buy or only place you can afford to buy some things. 

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Bemidji is about all self check outs but the one in Grand Rapids had probably 8-10 live checkers working.  Park Rapids also always has plenty of them too.    I don't do self checkouts and I am really not a Wallfart fan.  But up here there are just things that it is only place to buy or only place you can afford to buy some things.
:happy1: :happy1: :happy1:

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
You guys must be small town fellas, or still writing checks for purchases.  I'd much rather go thru self checkout,  unless I have a full cart load. I'm getting better at looking stuff up, but it's usually hassle free. Now if the dang beer stores would just go self checkout I'd quit getting carded... ;)

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
You guys must be small town fellas, or still writing checks for purchases.  I'd much rather go thru self checkout,  unless I have a full cart load. I'm getting better at looking stuff up, but it's usually hassle free. Now if the dang beer stores would just go self checkout I'd quit getting carded... ;)
getting carded......... :laughroll: :laughroll: :laughroll: :laughroll: :laughroll: :laughroll: :laughroll: :laughroll: :laughroll: :laughroll: :laughroll: :laughroll: :laughroll: :laughroll: :laughroll:

yeppers......small town.........i prefer human labor, prices aint cheaper with self checkout  :confused: :doah: i'd rather do the check writing....we've been burnt with debit cards......i friggin hate using plastic!!!!!! :angry2: :confused: yep call me old fashioned!!!!1