Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: What's on the grill, folks?  (Read 915300 times)

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
i wont even mention Sharons food isnt touching on her plate!!! :whistling: :whistling: :whistling: :rotflmao:
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman

Offline Sharon

• Xtreme Outdoorsman
i wont even mention Sharons food isnt touching on her plate!!! :whistling: :whistling: :whistling: :rotflmao:

Food touching?? That would be insanity!!!  :bonk: :rotflmao:
~ Sometimes you must create your own destiny, instead of simply living out your fate. ~

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman

Offline Jrasmussen

• Xtreme Outdoorsman
Oh I'm pretty sure she has a set of those!!  :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline Sharon

• Xtreme Outdoorsman
Oooooohh all joking aside, I kinda want to get those!!  :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :happy1: :happy1:

Like my Dad always says - it all ends up in the same place anyway!  :coffee: Yeah I know, I know... but I like keeping it all kinda separate, what can I say? 😜😜
~ Sometimes you must create your own destiny, instead of simply living out your fate. ~

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Oh I'm pretty sure she has a set of those!!  :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
:rotflmao: :rotflmao: she must really like living on the edge if she doesnt use them though!!!!! :happy1: :rotflmao:

Offline Sharon

• Xtreme Outdoorsman
Why is it seemingly impossible to find plastic plates made in the US?? They're all made in China...  :angry:

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
what isn't made over there...    :puke:

Offline Steve-o

• Master Outdoorsman
Pretty scary, yes!  Lord knows how many bad chemicals are leaching into our bodies from using cheap Chinese products.

Offline Sharon

• Xtreme Outdoorsman
I am grilling up some chicken breasts on my grill tonight! 😁🍗😋 First time making chicken on the grill and I hope they turn out okay! 🤞🏻

Why are all my pictures posting sideways?? 🤣🤷‍♀️

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
Looks good Sharon! Mine are sideways also if I don't resize them.

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
looks real good!!   enough for left overs!!!   or company!!!    :rotflmao: :happy1: :happy1:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Quote from: mike89  or company!!!    :rotflmao: :happy1: :happy1:
[/quote
Pretty sure that's the intent   :sleazy: :smoking: :rotflmao:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
A while ago  HD posted that if you use the tiny pics thingy, it looks like someone giving the finger with an arrow in the middle  :confused: :surrender: :rotflmao: ot posts correctly.

I finally got it in my head to use and works every time. The memes I post from the book of faces  I don't need to.

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Boober hit the nail on the head if you don't use the tiny pics feature. The photo you posted Sharon was a little over 3.6 mb. On this phone, if I can keep them to 2 mb or less, it seems like they're posted right side up.
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline Sharon

• Xtreme Outdoorsman
No company tonight 🤷‍♀️ so it'll be some delicious leftovers.

Offline markn

• Master Outdoorsman
And we’re off. Had a craving for a thick chop. :happy1:
mm

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Had this bad boy lying in the weeds for a few days so figured I'd better get it grilled. Marinated tri-tip seared, then grilled indirect with applewood in the smoker boxes. Some baby reds & little gold spuds in the air fryer along with our own nuked frozen green beans. Exhausted. Good thing I was wearing my chastity belt.  :coffee:
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
Dang, looks fabulous you guys! Am I the only one that didn't grill?? But then again no running from claws fer me .. ;)

Offline Sharon

• Xtreme Outdoorsman
Celebrating two months with my special guy tonight so I made porkchops on the grill with garlic mashed potatoes and green beans! 😋

Online Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Hey look your bobber is up!

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
2 month anniversary.  No paper plates neither.   :wowza:

Offline Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
2 month anniversary.  No paper plates neither.   :wowza:
:happy1: I see each food group clearly still has its own neighborhood. :whistling:      ;) :laugh: :laugh:
« Last Edit: March 03/22/24, 07:46:41 AM by Gunner55 »
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Oh ya forgot about that.  Big separation between them.  LOL

Offline Sharon

• Xtreme Outdoorsman
LOL yep, my food rarely touches!  :rotflmao: I suppose when I'm having Chinese food - that can all touch, but that's pretty much the only exception.

It's been fun learning how to use the grill and cook more, and my boyfriend is enjoying being fed, so it's a win win!  😍:azn: :laugh:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
LOL yep, my food rarely touches!  :rotflmao: I suppose when I'm having Chinese food - that can all touch, but that's pretty much the only exception.

It's been fun learning how to use the grill and cook more, and my boyfriend is enjoying being fed, so it's a win win!  😍:azn: :laugh:
:happy1:no better food then stuff off the grill  :happy1: before ya know it you'll be smoking food !!!!!!

and adfter everything you've been through you desreve to be happy cagain!!!!!!! :happy1: :bow:

Online Leech~~

• Master Outdoorsman

Well at some point you will need to test their pronouns out and see if he/they/can grill! 😜
« Last Edit: March 03/22/24, 09:13:57 AM by Leech~~ »
Cooking over a open fire is all fun and games until someone losses a wiener!