Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: WD solenoid  (Read 103 times)

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Haven't been using my 1951 Allis Chalmers WD much since got the SxS and the Kunz pull behind mower.  Runs great when used regularly.  When they sit the typical fuel problems happen.  I drained it and went to start and nothing.  Charged the battery which is fairly new still nothing.  Starter solenoid is the first easy fix.  Just for the heck of it I tried Amazon and they have one to fit for $13.  LOLOL  How cool is that.  Free shipping of course so will have it in a few days.  It has a loader a back blade and a bale spear.  Does not burn any oil and runs great.  I am going to list at $2,500 on CL. 
« Last Edit: May 05/06/24, 04:29:54 PM by LPS »

Offline Leech~~

• Master Outdoorsman
Haven't been using my 1951 Allis Chalmers WD much since got the SxS and the Kunz pull behind mower.  Runs great when used regularly.  When they sit the typical fuel problems happen.  I drained it and went to start and nothing.  Charged the battery which is fairly new still nothing.  Starter solenoid is the first easy fix.  Just for the heck of it I tried Amazon and they have one to fit for $13.  LOLOL  How cool is that.  Free shipping of course so will have it in a few days.  It has a loader a back blade and a bale spear.  Does not burn any oil and runs great.  I am going to list at $2,500 on CL.
Are you or your wife on Facebook? FB Marketplace seems like a hotter place then Craigslist, which seems to be dying out.  Plus I think you have to pay something to sell vehicles now. 
Cooking over a open fire is all fun and games until someone losses a wiener!

Online Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Are you or your wife on Facebook? FB Marketplace seems like a hotter place then Craigslist, which seems to be dying out.  Plus I think you have to pay something to sell vehicles now.
I have a friend that tells me that too. So I joined FB when we were selling the snow plow from the ranger we bought a little over a year ago. Ended that CL is where it sold. But I do hear what you are saying. More people on market place and more stuff too. I got rid of FB. I do miss it for that.
Hey look your bobber is up!

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Yes I do check Marketplace and have sold some stuff there too.  And we do have Amazon Prime too.