Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Good Morning!!!!!!  (Read 4973124 times)

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
I got a pkg in the mail mismarked the other day, just forwarded it to Glenn...   :rotflmao:

Hmmm, where have I seen that before?  :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
I told the wife about those mustard or ketchup filled donuts.  Wouldn't that be fun to take them into work?  May want to do it outside due to the reactions that may happen.  LOL

Pretty sure glenn has a whole freezer full of them... :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
:tut: :tut: :tut: :tut: :tut:
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
I got a pkg in the mail mismarked the other day, just forwarded it to Glenn...   :rotflmao:
does it smell like onions!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
  • "Seems like time is here and gone".....Doobie's
Now that you mention it..... :rotflmao: 
« Last Edit: April 04/01/19, 10:07:19 AM by Rebel SS »

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
well  I have new glasses ordered....   what can I say....  so up to two weeks with readers.... 
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
well  I have new glasses ordered....   what can I say....  so up to two weeks with readers....
there goes happy hour!!!!!!!!!!!!

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
there goes happy hour!!!!!!!!!!!!

for what they get it would be lots of HH's!!!  but what the heck!!!  I'll be there to support the beer industry!!!!

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys. Sorry to hear about your loss Coffee, my condolences. Thoughts and prayers for you and your family. 33* here this morning and that is about what it is going to be all day today. About the same tomorrow to. Then it starts to warm up. Now it is showing rain for Saturday. That may put a crimp in our plans to go across the lake up to garden to fish on Saturday. well, just another day in paradise, Have a good one boys.
Hey look your bobber is up!

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin all, we've got 32* here but we're going for the low 50's today. I peeked out back & the ground is wet with a light white tint in spots so it looks like they had the forecast right for a change.  Looks like more rain Thursday here, maybe.  :scratch: I to am sorry to hear about your loss Coffee. :sad: Got back from Austin ~ 2 yday & managed to get almost all of Mom's stuff taken care of. Going back up next weekend as she has an appt for her eyes next Monday, hopin to wrap it up then. :happy1: A couple small tasks on the list for today, have to see if'n I can squeeze 'em in. ;) Have a good day guys.
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, maybe 45 today, we will see..  got some things to do around the house today so just get them done..  have a good day all!!

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
happy wednesday boys!!!!!!!!!!!! :smoking: :smoking: :happy1: :rotflmao: no a whole lot  today other then go to a shop early afternoon and rattle some management cages!!!!!!! :evil: :happy1: :happy1: there talking some rain later but didnt sound like much!!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
28* and snow. Filthy, filthy, filthy  ^@%@#!#@!#!@  training-087 :banghead: :taz: :fudd:

[attachment deleted by admin]

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
28* and snow. Filthy, filthy, filthy  ^@%@#!#@!#!@  training-087 :banghead: :taz: :fudd:
:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :super smiley: :laughroll: :laughroll: :laughroll: :laughroll: :laughroll: :laughroll: :laughroll: :laughroll: :snow5: :snow5: :snow5: :snow5: :snow5: :snow3: :snow3: :snow3: :snow1: :snow1: :snow4: :snow4: :snow4:

:popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn:

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys.  Rebs you should be darn proud that you may be setting a record with all of that snow this year.  You are the Man Rebs.  LOL  Like JB said a darkish cloudy day here.  May get windy too.  Well on my river watch yesterday there was big open spots in the river at the Vidas landing which is about 6 miles from me.  The geese were swimming around having a great time.  i will check more later today.  So fun to watch it open up in the spring.  BUT there is so much snow on the south side of the river here that it will be a while before I can turn my dock out.  That is when I put my boat in. 

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Gonna be a new record set down here for wedder morjits suddenly gone missing..........

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Gonna be a new record set down here for wedder morjits suddenly gone missing..........
:rotflmao: :rotflmao: you got all the weather luck down there!!!!!!!!!!!! :happy1: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Even the robins are smart enough to avoid this pit!!!!!!!!               :angry2:

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Mornin' gang! 28 at choretime heading for a hi in the lo 50's. Had a light dusting of snow here in the overnite. Ground was white. Was drizzling when I went out to feed the bottle lamb at 10 p.m. I hear ya Reb. Looks like these forecasts are being done by a bunch of Obama-vintage weather flunkies playing CYA. Prior to the last couple years they'd give you a pretty good idea 3-4 days out. Now it's a sudden knee jerk reaction, completely different than their previous forecast. Forecasts like these are worthless to many of us ag people. 
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
reb must be out playing in his new found snow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Ahh, go jump in yer chitty kitty pedal car!!!  :moon:

Online roony

• Master Outdoorsman
Yup, the trumpsters have also sabotaged weather forcasting.
Had to go to your fair town this morning Reb to see the warden's mother. It kept getting whiter and whiter the closer we got. You must be a regular snow maggot, I mean magnet. 

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Yup, dat me. Pupating lotsa snowmoth cocoons.  :azn:

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
Afternoon peoples,  two days in a row I spotted people raking already, big time skirt alert winds but sheez it's way toooo wet yet. Kaboobs on da grill tonight so I gotta get goin and do some marinating...See ya!!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Yup. Rake now and tear those tender shoots right out.  :crazy:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Yup. Rake now and tear those tender shoots right out.  :crazy:
yea ok MR. green jeans!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :evil: :evil:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Anytime ya wanna compare lawns, lemme know, MR. crop failure!!!   :evil: :rotflmao:
« Last Edit: April 04/02/19, 04:08:33 PM by Rebel SS »

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Anytime ya wanna compare lawns, lemme know, MR. crop failure!!!   :evil: :rotflmao:
yea i gotta life. i'll compare lawns and then we'll compare gardens mr onion!!!!!!!!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
I don't have time for gardens.  :tut: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Afternoon peoples,  two days in a row I spotted people raking already, big time skirt alert winds but sheez it's way toooo wet yet. Kaboobs on da grill tonight so I gotta get goin and do some marinating...See ya!!
i like kabobs.........as long as someone else makes them. did them a few times, there a pain in the reb!!!!!!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

ma's cooking up chili fer tonight!!!!!!! :happy1:

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
Ooooo,  I like chili!!