Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Good Morning!!!!!!  (Read 4971571 times)

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
  • "Seems like time is here and gone".....Doobie's
It took that long for 15 flakes?! :scratch:  :rotflmao:

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys. -27 when we left the house this morning. And I don't think the high for today is going to be much above that. Then dropping colder tonight :cold: :cold:! I see that the high for Saturday keeps going down to. It was supposed to be in the mid 20s now it is only in the teens. I am sure glad that MN is warming up or it would really be cold out side  :crazy:. Well, just another day in paradise. Have a good one and stay warm everyone.
Hey look your bobber is up!

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, have to agree with JB on the warming affect going on!!  -12 here and the high they say will be -13, huh????  and then the bottom drops off.  got all my outside stuff done yesterday so just putz indoors today and tomorrow..  by Thursday hopefully it will be better..  have a good day all!!  and stay warm and safe too!!! 
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Offline Boar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • VP of Entertainment!
pansies! i say, pansies!  run the propane for people that forget what they heat their house with. stay inside where its safe and fluffy, let the men take care of the outside world! :rotflmao:
2019 GRAND MASTER BUCK CHAMPION!!
2021 ICE FISHING MASTER CHAMPION
78.50"

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
pansies! i say, pansies!  run the propane for people that forget what they heat their house with. stay inside where its safe and fluffy, let the men take care of the outside world! :rotflmao:

and dem folks won't say thank you when ya do fill their tank..

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
 morning -13 here.  now i might need to go to Hagar city tomorrow. i told them if my car starts!!!!! :doah: had the sheet scared outta me this morning. hwy 10 got black ice. following this truck and i see it do a little fishtail. next thing its sideways, fishtails across both lanes, almost hits the guard rail in the middle. does manage to get it under control and pulls over on the shoulder. just ahead of it theres a car in the ditch.

stay safe and warm.
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
SOOO........... you called in sick!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :scratch: :doah: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Was -25 when the wife got up it is -28.3 now.  Just took her to work and am having a cup now with Bob on my lap.  (the cat)  Darn I was looking forward to a nice warm Sat too. JB.  I plan on cutting some wood then too.  Man it is windy here too.  Drifting going on.  Have a nice big order to fill today so that is always fun and keeps me out of trouble.  Boar I am going to check my propane now too.  Thanks for the heads up.  I plow right up to the tank and think of you when I do it.  Gotta keep the propane guy happy...  Oh ya I am sure you all recorded the Miley Cyrus on Ellen yesterday as I did....   :sleazy:  Will have to watch her, I mean that today too.

Offline Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
morning -13 here.  now i might need to go to Hagar city tomorrow. i told them if my car starts!!!!! :doah: had the sheet scared outta me this morning. hwy 10 got black ice. following this truck and i see it do a little fishtail. next thing its sideways, fishtails across both lanes, almost hits the guard rail in the middle. does manage to get it under control and pulls over on the shoulder. just ahead of it theres a car in the ditch.

stay safe and warm.
So ........................... that means your only 1/2 full? :bs: ;) :rotflmao: Reb made me. :rolleyes: :smiley: Sounds like it's your lucky day. :cool: :happy1:
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman

stay safe and warm.
So ........................... that means your only 1/2 full? :bs: ;) :rotflmao: Reb made me. :rolleyes: :smiley: Sounds like it's your lucky day. :cool: :happy1:
:mooning: :mooning: :moon: :moon: that darn Reb!!!!!!!!!! :tut: :tut: :tut: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Bet Glenn soiled his ruffled panties behind that truck too!!  :rotflmao: It's a bamly -9 here, headed for -30 tonite.....may be a new record. I is stayin' IN! Beside, it's taco nite!  :azn:
« Last Edit: January 01/29/19, 08:56:48 AM by Rebel SS »

Offline Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Bet Glenn soiled his ruffled panties behind that truck too!!  :rotflmao:  a bamly -9 here, headed for -30 tonite.....may be new record. I is stayin' IN! Beside, it's taco nite!  :azn:
Just about brought that up too. ;)  :smiley:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
No need, you knew I would.  :rotflmao:  :rotflmao:

Offline Boar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • VP of Entertainment!
SOOO........... you called in sick!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :scratch: :doah: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
nope i called my union rep, and he said, blah blah blah, what do ya want me to do about it. i sitting here eating pork jerkey pourin beer down my throat, and leaving a stain on my couch. now leave me alone!!!
2019 GRAND MASTER BUCK CHAMPION!!
2021 ICE FISHING MASTER CHAMPION
78.50"

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Did you settle up yet with the guy's truck ya smashed up?  ;)

Offline Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
:happy1: That too........................ actually I was more scared  :doah: :tut: I might get TMI............................. like he was COMMANDO! :rolleyes: ;) :rotflmao:

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
:happy1: That too........................ actually I was more scared  :doah: :tut: I might get TMI............................. like he was COMMANDO! :rolleyes: ;) :rotflmao:

That ain't scary.....that's optically abusing!!!!  :puke:

Offline Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Mornin' , er, afternoon gang! -8 at choretime sliding down to -31 tonite. Made the trek into Bugtussle to tie up some loose ends then think I'll camp out at home a couple days and catch up on my Gunsmoke reruns. That isn't on any more is it?  :rotflmao:

I dunno Barry. I'm with Bill. More of an Ariana Grande guy myself... :sleazy:

[attachment deleted by admin]
« Last Edit: January 01/29/19, 12:28:53 PM by Dotch »
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin' , er, afternoon gang! -8 at choretime sliding down to -31 tonite. Made the trek into Bugtussle to tie up some loose ends then think I'll camp out at home a couple days and catch up on my Gunsmoke reruns. That isn't on any more is it?  :rotflmao:

I dunno Barry. I'm with Bill. More of an Ariana Grande guy myself... :sleazy:

Sorry Dotch, ya gotta turn off yer TV.  :rolleyes:

https://www.kaaltv.com/weather/cold-weather-peak-alert-latest/5226642/?cat=10151

Offline Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
We're on Steele-Waseca and they told us to plug everything in we could! Gotta spin the meter faster to blow the crud out of it  in order to stay warm! :rotflmao:

Maybe that's glenn's problem?  :scratch:
« Last Edit: January 01/29/19, 12:53:55 PM by Dotch »
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
CAWchester has an alert out on usage...imagine that! A #1 global city!!!  *GASP*  :shocked:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Sure is chilly out.....brrr! Winds pickin' up...snows blowing around good. Lunch time!!  :tongue:
« Last Edit: January 01/29/19, 12:59:29 PM by Rebel SS »

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
-19 here now....  winds blowing up to 33 mph......

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Try driving in this, holy cripes. I sure wouldn't want to after dark. Some areas are Whit's out.

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
it's blowing over 30 mph here... 

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
37 mph gusts here...great. Gonna be a nice nite at -31 with high winds...what's that WC come out to? Only -67? I could actually climb into my freezer downstairs and warm up!!! :angry:

[attachment deleted by admin]
« Last Edit: January 01/29/19, 03:12:58 PM by Rebel SS »

Offline Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
It's much nicer here. -11 and only gusting to 36 mph!  :bonk:
« Last Edit: January 01/29/19, 03:38:56 PM by Dotch »

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
I might haveta bump the heat above my always-at-64*.  65* should do it. The wind seems to sneak in here and there. Plenty comfy at 64* with flannel shirt and sweatpants, though.  Might haveta put an extra splash of hot sauce on those tacos tonite...  :azn:
« Last Edit: January 01/29/19, 03:29:57 PM by Rebel SS »

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
KQ. Said 60 below wind chill tonight. I'm in and ain't going anywhere. Already hooked the battery charger up to car. It don't start I no make it to hagar city tomorrow