Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Yoga for Everyone!  (Read 2254 times)

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
      You young folks listen up and do like Sharon says.
      Speaking as a guy looking at his 69th birthday not too far away, aftermarket parts in left knee, left shoulder and arthritis in right knee and a (probably) torn right rotator cuff, I'll hold your beer.
:rotflmao: :rotflmao: rookie.......my wife is going to be 65 in oct..... 2 new knees, 2 new hips, and the right hip is on #3.

me, still all original parts....cept for a plumbing job on the ole ticker.  and i can still pretty much keep up with all ya whipper snappers.......for a little bit anyway.  :happy1: :rotflmao:
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
so......not to take away from Sharons good post.......but is this yoga thing in addition to what i would call regular exercise????

Offline Sharon

• Xtreme Outdoorsman
so......not to take away from Sharons good post.......but is this yoga thing in addition to what i would call regular exercise????

Yes. Yoga is a form of exercise but it's only one form. It's best to also incorporate some cardio and strength training into an exercise routine. Cardio doesn't have to be anything crazy - just going for regular walks will significantly impact your physical and mental health. Especially walking outdoors in nature!

~ Sometimes you must create your own destiny, instead of simply living out your fate. ~

Offline Boar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • VP of Entertainment!
Glenn yur regular exercise consist of walking from the bed to the couch...
2019 GRAND MASTER BUCK CHAMPION!!
2021 ICE FISHING MASTER CHAMPION
78.50"

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Glenn yur regular exercise consist of walking from the bed to the couch...
:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: i can always count on you for a good laugh!!!!

thats still more exercise then you get........flappin your jaws i dont reckon burns many calories!!!!!  :happy1: :rotflmao: :mooning:

Offline Boar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • VP of Entertainment!
Takes effort to flap glenn.
2019 GRAND MASTER BUCK CHAMPION!!
2021 ICE FISHING MASTER CHAMPION
78.50"