Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Good Morning!!!!!!  (Read 4986087 times)

Offline Scenic

• Master Outdoorsman
Well Lenny's first overnight road was deemed a success. We set his collar up for the schoolhouse and that went fine Friday night. Took him to the trap range in Bemidji with 500 people and shotguns going off all day and that went great, with the exception of a couple excitable moments on his part. Went to the kid's cabin Saturday night after shooting and met Dave's 110 pound male lab for the first time. After about 30 minutes of "who's the boss" that went well too. I'm thinking he's doing good for five months old. Not sure what's on tap for today, need to see if I can get the 4 ply tires replaced on the truck with 10 plys it is supposed to have on it. Going to pull 28' camper 120 miles on Friday and don't want a mistake to happen like a blown tire in the middle of no-where. Might spot-spray the yard today if possible too. Later.... :happy1: :happy1:

Tough shoot in that wind.  What a great range they built though.   

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
Hey Mark??   did you get the tree's you forgot??? 
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys. 50 and heading for 57 with rain starting this afternoon. It says up to an inch possible overnight. So we shall see. I went down into the forest last night after work. I wanted to make sure the trail to our camping spot was clear. I had to remove a couple of small leaning trees. Plan is to go camp down there this weekend. But then I look at the boat and think maybe just stay home and fish. Such big decisions. Lol. Well, just getting ready for another day in the salt mines. Have a good one boys.
Hey look your bobber is up!

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, 56 and rain..  might see 59 today..  so an indoor kind of day today...  got plenty to do either way...  got 2 of my 3 heart appointments tomorrow, 830 at Alex and 120 at St. Cloud...  3rd one is 2 months out...  unless I have them set one up in Alex at the hos[ital..  we will see..  the results for my eyes was all normal except for the blood clot  or blockage...   have a good day all!!! 

Offline Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin guys, 56 here & we're headed for 59, maybe. We did get the Alaskan Cedar decking on the old, rollout, section of the dock early yday. So, that's finally done. :happy1: Put the other 1/2 of the handrail on the steps too. Sprayed a few more of our dandelions as well. :scratch: Today is lookin like a good day to get the rest of the batteries & stuff back in the boat to me. No more now, have a good day.
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Offline markn

• Master Outdoorsman

Yep. Plus we had one guy back out on me so there's four apple trees left if you're interested. $20.00. Well seeing how it's raining I thinks there's a Glenn inspired project on tap for today. Pictures coming when completed. I didn't get any of the remaining yard sprayed, but I did get four new tires on the truck yesterday to the tune $1,480.00. Not giving them away, but my comfort level pulling the camper is up a ton. That means there's a set of Artic Claw tires for sale cheap here. 275-65-18 I think, ton of thread left on them, $120.00. Got to go, later...... :happy1: :happy1:
mm

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
Morning fellers, got my ark all ready for the day  :confused: :rotflmao: flood warning here. Got plenty inside stuff to do  light mist right now.  Looks like about noon all he'll breaks loose.
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!

Yep. Plus we had one guy back out on me so there's four apple trees left if you're interested. $20.00. Well seeing how it's raining I thinks there's a Glenn inspired project on tap for today. Pictures coming when completed. I didn't get any of the remaining yard sprayed, but I did get four new tires on the truck yesterday to the tune $1,480.00. Not giving them away, but my comfort level pulling the camper is up a ton. That means there's a set of Artic Claw tires for sale cheap here. 275-65-18 I think, ton of thread left on them, $120.00. Got to go, later...... :happy1: :happy1:
Glenn inspired?? :sleazy: :rotflmao: :rolleyes: that's open for ALOT of interpretation.  :sleazy: :shocked: :rolleyes: :rotflmao:
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys.  it is 51 here and should see 63.  Rain later with wind too.  Warnings to watch creeks and rivers rising.  I got the meadow mowed yesterday and a good part of the pasture. The guys showed up and got the added deck built for us.  Very nice.  Man Mike good to hear your eye is ok and sure hope your heart checks go well too.  No big plans today, maybe work on the office walls some more.  You all have a good one.

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
that's a darn good price Mark for apple tree's, but I have one now and that's enough!!!