Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Good Morning!!!!!!  (Read 4902394 times)

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, seen that too snow, sad...  35 here and hoping to get to 50.. got a few small things to do today today but nothing pressing..  have a good day all!!    :happy1:
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys. 34 here heading for near 50 today. Yes it was an awesome sunrise this morning. Big plans for the weekend are my Dad and stepmom are coming up tonight for the weekend. Stopped at Tractor Supply Company after work last night and finally bought myself a good floor jack. Also got myself an auto darkening welding helmet. Had enough of the old flip down. Otherwise just another day in the salt mines. Have a good one boys.
Hey look your bobber is up!

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
 Morning fellers, turned out to be an awesome afternoon yesterday. Today looks the same. :happy1: walked outside this morning to loons on 2 different lakes blabbering to one another. :happy1: off to find something to do.
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline markn

• Master Outdoorsman
Headed to Deerwood this morning for the weekend to attend a meeting today and some training on Saturday. Shooting trap and sporting clays on Sunday in Pequot Lakes on the way home. Should be a nice break from cutting trees and humping brush over to a pile. Have a great weekend everyone.  :happy1: :happy1:
mm

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin gents, we had 32* @ 1st peek & are headed just north of 50*, I hear. So nice to see the sun yday  :happy1: that when the neighbor came over we had a mini HH back behind the garage where we could get out of the breeze. :cool: We had a couple loons in the bay last week, glenn. Got the decking on the dock & seen that the lake has came up 6-7", it went in 4/6, so I raised ours some. Still some fine tuning needed up by shore though, maybe today. That's all I've got for now, have a good day.
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys.  Up to 35 here now.  Some sun peaking out through the clouds and I agree it feels good.  I see some branches etc flowing down river so that means the water is up and floating things off shorelines.  That is a good thing.  We had a good day in Bemidji yesterday.  Did another Perkins stop.  Was great! 

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
hey Glenn I see J lo is a single woman again!!  ys still might have a chance!!!!   :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Mornin' gang! 41 at choretime heading for a high in the mid-50's. Actually saw the sun for about a half hour this a.m. Everyone's pissing their pants about planting corn. Looked back at the planting dates last year and we started around April 22nd & was all over but the shouting by the 28th. Sounds like a plan. Sad deal about the stolen lamb snow. Saw that last nite but had seen the $500 reward offered on Craigslist a few days ago. Hard to say what the motive might be. Lambs are worth good money right now but taking one off the ewe that young like that would be a PITA. Not old enough to eat much solid feed yet so would need to be bottle fed lamb milk replacer & that ain't cheap. Plus it'd need to be fed 4 - 5 times a day. Be nice if whoever did it got caught. Serve them right.   
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline snow1

• Master Outdoorsman
dotch agreed on catching the perp,gal caught on video looked to be in her 30's? someone should nail her I hope,hate thieves.

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
For those who didn't see the video will post it here. I hate thieves too snow. 

https://www.fox9.com/video/922632
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
hope they catch and rip that guy!!!   

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
hey Glenn I see J lo is a single woman again!!  ys still might have a chance!!!!   :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
:tut: naw I'll pass. She's a skank. :happy1: Dotch can have her. :happy1: :rotflmao:

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Don't you have some mail to open?  :scratch:  :rotflmao:

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
:tut: naw I'll pass. She's a skank. :happy1: Dotch can have her. :happy1: :rotflmao:
you would not turn her down!!!  ya ol dog you!!!    :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
:rotflmao: :nerd: :nerd: I don't get mail up here in the sticks. :rotflmao:

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
Afternoon forum fellas!! Been a good first day off, started farten around the garden so it can be tilled next week, broke the rules and went grocery,  beer and menardos shopping, after all that it called for a nap. A little way early retirement training the wife says. Took the pooches for a stroll then made them chase a tennis ball around the yard, yep now their the ones taking a snooze.  Well I'm told I gotta make lasagna in a bit, first time fer me so hoping the covid one can shout orders from the other room.. see ya!!

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
If I remember most fields got planted late last year. Afternoon peoples,  for some reason I couldn't log in the last couple of days. Momma got tested on Tuesday and sure enough she's positive with some minor symptoms.  I stopped today at a rapid test facility and it turned out negative,  but still the work place doesn't want me around for a week.  Oh well, looks like I'll Glenn it up for a few days .. :happy1:

bet ya can do a Glenn better than him!!!   :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :happy1:
could give it a good run, but not getting the paper in my skivies with a couple of flamers near by.. :bonk:

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
:rotflmao: :nerd: :nerd: I don't get mail up here in the sticks. :rotflmao:

In today's headlines:

Cold Spring police receive complaints from neighborhood concerning stench emanating from area mailbox.  :angel:

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all.   good one Dotch!!!  36 this morning and going for the 50's again today..  the sun made it back out later yesterday and that was great!!  got a few things done yesterday and going to get a few more done today..  have a good day all!!    :happy1:

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys. 34 here this morning heading for 50s also here today. Clear blue bird skies here this morning. 2e could see the northern lights last night. More of a glow, not much for dancing in the sky. Still kinda cool. Coffee just got down brewing and everyone else is still sleeping. So I will just enjoy the peace and quiet for now. Have a good Saturday boys.
Hey look your bobber is up!

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin guys, we had 33* early & we might make the mid 50's today. It sure is nice to see the sun 2-3 days in a row!  :happy1: :cool: They're talkin a chance of some moisture again by late tomorrow & cold on Monday so I have some clothes on the line already today. Put the waders on & adjusted the dock height yday, mulched the leaves along the drive as well. At least 1 of the handrails for our steps goin down to the lake is on the radar today. No more now, hopin your Saturday's a good 1.

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys. What a beautiful morning.  The wife just walked to the mailbox with both dogs on leash.  It was fun to watch.  Her arms look longer now. LOL  Cooper is not as refined as Buddy is on leash yet.  It is only 36 but was comfortable standing outside in sweats and coffee cup with the sun so powerful.  Not much wind hitting us yet.  Got my new Powerdrive trolling motor put together and on my boat yesterday.  Getting itchy to get it all in the water.  Well time for breakfast pretty soon.  Have a great day!

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
 :scratch: Powerdrive? I thought you were waiting on 1 of those Ulterra or Ultrex MK's to put on the new rig last year. :confused:

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Mornin' gang! 38 at choretime heading for a high in the mid-50's. Some sun earlier but it's clouded over for now. Supposed to go on a cruise mid-afternoon down to The Branding Iron in Thompson IA. About an hour away. Haven't been to this Branding Iron. Been to the one in Preston MN but the two aren't associated. Got a call from my brother who just got some guineas. He'd sent me a text w/sound of them whooping it up in his chicken coop last nite. This morning he played the clip back in the chicken coop & it set them off again! Had guineas growing up. They were hilarious to have around. Better make a move here...we're burnin' daylight... :rolleyes:

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin peoples 43 a we speak and headin to upper 50's. Looks like they lifted the fire warnings so might get a rip roarer going later. Been struggling to get the mow lawner blades off the deck, the bolt comes off but the base must be rusted on the shift, might just throw some heat at it, if that don't work I'll try to sharpen em on it. Have a great Saturday fellas!!

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
WD 40 or liquid wrench would help ya I think...   or a BAH!!!   big arse hammer!!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :happy1:

Offline Boar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • VP of Entertainment!
morning all, beautifull out! sunny!! havimg ganola toast. got thing on my radar hony do list. like preping the living room for painting, and some outside chores. gona take nick out for supper and a movie to celebrate his new job!! so have a great day!!
2019 GRAND MASTER BUCK CHAMPION!!
2021 ICE FISHING MASTER CHAMPION
78.50"

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
The BFH works wonders on the Bobber.  Gunner I got the Powerdrive.  It has spot lock and a memory of the spots and all of that and a transducer built into it.  It doesn't do the communicating like the Ultrex does with the locator.  As I was putting it together I was kind of wishing I would have just spent more money for it.  BUT it was a couple grand difference.  Or something like that once you upgrade the locator to talk to it.  ??? 
« Last Edit: April 04/17/21, 10:14:07 AM by LPS »

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Afternoon fellers. :sleazy: got home about 11 am. Getting close to all unloaded. :happy1: damn still tuckered out.

Yesterday afternoon about 2, my body told me I had way to much fun the past 6 days. Your done.  :confused: :pouty: hell the beer didn't even taste good. :doofus:

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
a hang over will do that to ya....  just sayin......     :rotflmao: :rotflmao: