Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: When biden speaks~  (Read 10256 times)

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
It's not your neighbors that are the problem even if they are cheating a little.  Even if they are sucking welfare dry.  Small potatoes.  Did you see the list of the largest corporations in the US. that don't pay any taxes and some even get refunds?  I should find it and post it but I think you have all already seen it.  That is welfare too.  The worst kind. 

Offline Leech~~

• Master Outdoorsman
It's not your neighbors that are the problem even if they are cheating a little.  Even if they are sucking welfare dry.  Small potatoes.  Did you see the list of the largest corporations in the US. that don't pay any taxes and some even get refunds?  I should find it and post it but I think you have all already seen it.  That is welfare too.  The worst kind.
Well the only difference in the two groups is one is producing and abiding by the laws that are given to them. The government is not actually handing them money from tax payers, their just not collecting as much as someone would like done. The other group on the other hand is taking billions in tax money right from tax payers and not making an effort to produce anything. Changing laws is the only way to stop either. 😐
Cooking over a open fire is all fun and games until someone losses a wiener!

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Same result Leech.  Giving to the bottom and not collecting from the top is exactly the same thing.  It all adds up to the middle class paying for everything. 

Offline Leech~~

• Master Outdoorsman
It all adds up to the middle class paying for everything.

Agreed, on this. But the 50% never gave me a job .........................so.  ;)

Offline roony

• Master Outdoorsman
If you aren't one of the "takers" why do they call you leech?

Offline Leech~~

• Master Outdoorsman
Bahaha, dropping down to that other site's silly tactics now.   :happy1:

Offline roony

• Master Outdoorsman
Pot meet kettle.

Offline Leech~~

• Master Outdoorsman
Pot meet kettle.

Wait, did I call you names like Loony-roony or anything?   :scratch:   :rotflmao:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
cause he likes to "leech"" all kinds of valuable info from us  :smoking: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline dutchboy

• Master Outdoorsman
  • Twins fan.
What has more value............

1) A corporation employing 5,000 tax paying people that pays zero tax
                             or
2) 5,000 unemployed people drawing government assistance?
TIP line: ​ 800-652-9093

Offline Steve-o

• Master Outdoorsman

or

Offline snow1

• Master Outdoorsman
And LIES spew out,notice the finger pointing to date re-garding this afgan shete show?general milley is spilling the beans to save his arse.

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
  • "Seems like time is here and gone".....Doobie's
But I heard Milley has some new advisors on board..... :shocked:

Offline delcecchi

• Master Outdoorsman
Miley  is a total weasel.   

Offline Boar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • VP of Entertainment!
2019 GRAND MASTER BUCK CHAMPION!!
2021 ICE FISHING MASTER CHAMPION
78.50"

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman

or

Hate to say it cuz corporate America is who gets all of the breaks all of the time.  The working man may get a couple hundred extra bucks back on taxes.  Big deal.  But jobs are jobs so I am not paying their way. 

Offline dutchboy

• Master Outdoorsman
  • Twins fan.

or

Hate to say it cuz corporate America is who gets all of the breaks all of the time.  The working man may get a couple hundred extra bucks back on taxes.  Big deal.  But jobs are jobs so I am not paying their way.

What the working man gets back is their problem. They elect these guys. Call me weird but I see more value in the wages earned by Ford, GM, General Electric, Microsoft employees.  Ford just invested $11 billion dollars into building factories for their electric cars. Would you rather they paid that in taxes and didn't build the plants?

Keep in mind if that $11 billion got paid into the government your taxes still wouldn't go down even one penny.
TIP line: ​ 800-652-9093

Offline fishwidow

• Master Outdoorsman
I think it’s obvious that more people working and paying taxes is highly preferable to the non working people in your question. Don’t know how that could possibly be seen any other way.
At the same time the Trump tax cuts for corporations sold as being a stimulus because the “job creators” would do more investment and pass their tax savings through to employees was pure BS. The guy I work for who is one of the small business “job creators” certainly benefited, but no one in his employ received a bump in pay, and their was no additional investment  that stimulated the economy. Not saying what he did was wrong, just that the trickle down theory is not effective. On the other hand, the Trump tax plan resulted in me paying more in taxes than previously, thanks to doing away with tax deductions I was able to legally use in previous years.
Sorry if I took this in a different direction.

Offline Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman

or

Ah, gotta love Winston Churchill. Had it not been for him, Great Britain would've likely been sold out by Neville Chamberlain and part of The Turd Reich, those that they allowed to survive anyway. On Crop Tour a few years back, I had the pleasure to ride around a day with a couple Brits. We got along smashingly and laughed our assets off, something that rarely occurs when you're on a dead run through corn and soybean fields all day while trying to get to the next meeting site. We got talking about gin (of all things) and one of the chaps asked me what kinds I liked. I ran down the list but told him that the one I really like is Boodles as it was reputedly the one that Winston Churchill drank. "My dear fellow", he said, "You have to realize that Winston Churchill drank EVERYTHING!"  Just the way he said it, I laughed so hard I almost pissed my pants.
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman