Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Good Morning!!!!!!  (Read 4980955 times)

Online dutchboy

• Master Outdoorsman
  • Twins fan.
Think all the rain will wash those Rainbows all the way to the gulf?   ;)

Thunder & lightning just starting again. Round 3 about to start.  :happy1:
TIP line: ​ 800-652-9093

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
went to Long Prairie for the Lions pan cake breakfast..  good stuff!!!   about a 1/2 mile down the road frogs were crossing the road like crazy!!! there were so many I'm sure I hit a couple, dang it..   
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
thunder and raining pretty good here at the moment!!!!!!!
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
went to Long Prairie for the Lions pan cake breakfast..  good stuff!!!   about a 1/2 mile down the road frogs were crossing the road like crazy!!! there were so many I'm sure I hit a couple, dang it..
:pouty: :pouty: KILLER!!!!!!!!!! :pouty: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :evil:

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Ah you might as well enjoy the beverage and get real life results.  :sleazy:
:rotflmao: :rotflmao: you where reading my mind werent you!!!!!!!! :evil: :happy1: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
:scratch: Mind????  :rolleyes: :laugh: :laugh:
:tut: :tut: :tut: :pouty:
:sleazy: :nerd: :evil:               ;) :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
:pouty: :pouty: KILLER!!!!!!!!!! :pouty: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :evil:

it was suicide!!!   kama kazi frogs!!!   :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Bring some frogs home for an afternoon snack with your beer Mike.  LOL  I have heard that about thunder helping to take the frost out too Mark.  Always wondered if it really worked. 

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
Bring some frogs home for an afternoon snack with your beer Mike.  LOL  I have heard that about thunder helping to take the frost out too Mark.  Always wondered if it really worked.

these were only about an inch in size...  no snacks there!!!    :rotflmao:

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
went outside for a while after it quit raining, didnt look real close but we got at least 1/4inch of rain.

currently have all the windows in the house open.........awe fresh humid air!!!!!!11 :rotflmao: oh yea gotz day beer on ice already for dis afternoon!!!!! :happy1: :happy1:

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
I see we are now in a tornado watch until 7pm...   don't need those things...   :thumbs:

Online dutchboy

• Master Outdoorsman
  • Twins fan.
I see we are now in a tornado watch until 7pm...   don't need those things...   :thumbs:

Run to International Falls, at 39 degrees I PROMISE you that you won't get swallowed up by a tornado.   :laugh:

On a related note, Big Fork river is open & running but as of 11:30 this morning the Little Fork wasn't, close but not yet.

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman

Run to International Falls, at 39 degrees I PROMISE you that you won't get swallowed up by a tornado.   :laugh:

On a related note, Big Fork river is open & running but as of 11:30 this morning the Little Fork wasn't, close but not yet.

no one can promise that dutch, went up to 64 and 86 % humidity already...  I don't think it will happen but one never knows about Mother nature...   she does what she wants... 

Online dutchboy

• Master Outdoorsman
  • Twins fan.
I'm pretty confident a tornado won't get you here.

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
I took my digital meat thermometer and checked the temp of the ground in 5-6 places. Ranged from 57 to 60 degree's, so I put lawn fertilizer down!! :happy1:

Won't rain now.

No tomato watch here .. yet!!!! :rotflmao:

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
I took my digital meat thermometer and checked the temp of the ground in 5-6 places. Ranged from 57 to 60 degree's, so I put lawn fertilizer down!! :happy1:

Won't rain now.

No tomato watch here .. yet!!!! :rotflmao:

tomato watch!!!    :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman

up there maybe not so much, but they can happen any where I think...

Online dutchboy

• Master Outdoorsman
  • Twins fan.

up there maybe not so much, but they can happen any where I think...

No tropical storms up here lately either.  ;) Other than mosquito's the size of a Boeing 737 and 37' feet of snow this place is darn near as good as San Diego.

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
The Big Fork must have been what the big ice that came down a  few days ago.  So with water rising the Little Fork should break up soon.  We ended up with 2" of rain here.  Frost hasn't gone out yet so that is enough rain for awhile.  And I do like to see rain most of the time.  It is a tropical 40 here right now.  And windy.  I want to be outside doing things so bad too. 

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
74 here but the breeze has picked up a tad...:coffee:

Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
72 here yet and plenty of wind too!!  but flying cows!!!  have not seen rain since this early this morning...  now to get back to cooler weather again..  dang it... 

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Pouring here for the past 15 minutes. The satellite dish came back on, sorta. Still some digital confetti...oopsie! Out again... :confused:
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
just looked at the radar and my lord are there some storms in areas of the state!!!   stay safe all!!! 

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Yup mikey, the radar's lit up like a Christmas tree all over. Looks like the heavy stuff is thru here but it's filled in on the backside with more steady rain. Was told it would only last 20 minutes and that was over 45 minutes ago.  :scratch:

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Those poor bastages west of Minot in ND are getting snow again and looks like lots of it.

https://www.weather.gov/bis/winter
« Last Edit: April 04/23/22, 08:32:42 PM by Dotch »

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys.  Hallelujah,  I see some of the puddles have gone down and some have disappeared.  I see more wood coming downriver along with some ice chunks.  It was 43 here at 6 when Cooper decided I should get up.  The high looks to be 46.  Strong south wind so maybe it will get warmer.  Thinking BLT's for breakfast today.   :sleazy: 

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
I'm wondering if Dutch's Little Fork busted open.  Huge chunks of ice and some logs coming down now. 

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, 36 here and going for 41..  saying some rain too maybe..   didn't get much yesterday but holy moly some of the storms I seen on radar were good sized...   so I'm sure there is flooding yet too..  got lots done outside yesterday and in the garage.  looks much better!!!  ribs came out great again!!   have a good day all..   :happy1:

Online KEN W

• Master Outdoorsman
  • "Conservative on some things...Liberal on others."
37 and raining here. Rain most of the night and all morning. Some light snow this afternoon. No thunder last night.
Conservative on some things.....Liberal on others.....Sane most of the time.

Only the best Packers get to be Vikings.

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys. 41 here and heading for 42. We have gotten just over an inch of rain so far. Think there is still a chance of rain today too. Need to put some firewood in the woodshed today. Hopefully the rain holds off until we get that done. Not much for snow on the lake anymore. That should help to start working on the ice. You boys have a good one.
Hey look your bobber is up!