Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
The BBQ Shack, Wildlife recipes and Cooking / Re: Good Morning!!!!!!
« Last post by mike89 on Today at 02:44:12 PM »
safe travel fellers!!!  glad the check went good!!   :happy1: :happy1:
« Last post by Gunner55 on Today at 02:40:44 PM »
Afternoon peoples, our post-op checkup went good. Took a bit longer than I hoped but we were back in town by 11:15. Got some lunch & been home since 12:30. Got some packing to do & we're headed for the lake tonight ~1. :happy1: Talk at ya next time from up there. :cool: 
Anything & Everything / Re: Just funnies.....
« Last post by Dotch on Today at 02:04:55 PM »
 :coffee:
Sports Forums / Re: NBA Wolves
« Last post by Steve-o on Today at 01:58:09 PM »
I don't pay too much to the ebbs and flows of teams ascending and descending in the NBA, but I know they exist.

Often times, teams on the way up have to learn what it takes to get past the defending champs, and that can take a season or two.  The wolves are certainly going thru those growing pains right now, but the question is, will the team stay together long enough to mature and develop to that championship level.

OR, you can be like the Knicks - who had a championship-caliber team in the 90s, but never made it to the finals because they kept running into Michael Jordan's Bulls.
Lawn & Garden / Re: 2024 gardens
« Last post by Dotch on Today at 01:32:47 PM »
Ate my first January planted radish last nite! It was a Cherry Belle, just a little feller but just like I like them. Nice flavor at first then it reminded me it was a radish and not a turnip!  :happy1:
🐦 Forum... / Re: Birds in the back yard
« Last post by Dotch on Today at 01:30:33 PM »
Female orioles must be in nest building mode. When I replenished the feeders this a.m., there were some long, coarse, horse hairs from the mane or tail stuck in the jelly dishes. We don't have any horses but the neighbors do. Also appeared to be some Corgi hair. Don't think Poppy can jump that high so guessing they were picking it out of the backyard after she was brushed. 
« Last post by mike89 on Today at 01:24:37 PM »
well got my eye's all messed up and just getting back to normal pupils!!!  now just wait for the results to come back... 
« Last post by glenn57 on Today at 12:31:01 PM »
Glenn,
Our soil down here really holds on to the water. With a few exceptions, one being 1988, we have far more problems with too much rain than with too little. Last year there was a lot of hullabaloo about the drought but the farmers around here had near record crops. If you till the ground when it is wet around here you end up with a bunch of clods that get as hard as rocks when they dry out.
Finally got a lot of the garden planted. Peppers and Vining crops left.
:happy1: :happy1: kinda crazy how that works from one part of the state to the next. i'm not saying its bad, just different. around here and i'm speaking my garden specifically sort of, it hold water OK is decent ground for growing but even after all that rain G didnt have any issues tilling, he said his ground would be the same if he tilled it be clumps. up north its either all sand of gooy clay!!! 
« Last post by roony on Today at 12:27:05 PM »
Glenn,
Our soil down here really holds on to the water. With a few exceptions, one being 1988, we have far more problems with too much rain than with too little. Last year there was a lot of hullabaloo about the drought but the farmers around here had near record crops. If you till the ground when it is wet around here you end up with a bunch of clods that get as hard as rocks when they dry out.
Finally got a lot of the garden planted. Peppers and Vining crops left.
« Last post by glenn57 on Today at 12:20:36 PM »
It's still wet enough in areas of some fields where guys can get stuck.  I know if I wasn't careful yesterday I could've planted the Gator. Some fields are OK but none too dry yet. I think some union thugs are striking & holding up my juniper berry extract deliveries... :coffee:
:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :shocked:
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10