Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Good Morning!!!!!!  (Read 4979946 times)

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys.  It is a breezy 67 degree nice morning. Spent the night at camp last night.  When we got up the fox was yipping outside trying to get the dogs worked up.  It worked.  lol  They chased her for awhile and then knew it was time to eat so that was more important to them.  Spent yesterday tinkering with the wood splitter.  After watching a video I found another screw on the carb to tune it better and man did that help.  Welded and angle iron so chunks don't fall off the table as easily too.  Works great!  Will cut and split some willow today to get rid of it.  I also got my crane on for the big stuff.  I will post a pic later.  Well have a great Sat. 

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
i welcome the rain up there...... i need to get my clover i planted kickstarted!!!!!!!! :happy1: :happy1:
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin gents, had 59* last I looked & 83* is s'posed to be the high. Mowed another section & did most of my trimming yday. Got rid of a couple more things down at the free corner too. :happy1: I woke up early today too, so I went for a boat ride. Sure was a pretty sunrise! :cool: Some precip overnight, maybe, better chance tomorrow afternoon according to the hourly. :scratch: Not sure what's on tap for early today yet. Have a good day

I too got my yard mowed yesterday!!  then I seen a place just down the road with a garage sale going on..  I had a pile of stuff for the land fill setting there..  well less than 3 hours later all was gone after I set it by the road!!!  ya have to love it!!   :rotflmao: :happy1: :happy1:
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
I couldn't figure out why it was so peaceful here the past 2 weeks. :scratch:

Well my pal boar texted me and said he can't log in . Musta got a new phone and can't remember his password. Guess he's trying to get HD to assist him .

I figured I got the best of him and he left us!!! :sleazy: :rotflmao: or he's scared he's gonna get shown up in the hunting and fishing challenges some more!!🤭

Offline Ramone H.

• Outdoorsman
Good morning! Tyrell and i just spent an hour or so tilling and weeding our garden. Can wait for harvest. Time to get cleaned up and head into town for a late breakfast. Have a wonderful day!

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
What time is the campfire Glenn?   :sleazy:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
:tut: :tut: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: about 3!!! :mooning:

Bring beer... The good stuff. :happy1:
« Last Edit: July 07/09/22, 12:09:55 PM by glenn57 »

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
one pine trimmed up, big pile to burn too!!!  time for the next pine tree... 

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
one pine trimmed up, big pile to burn too!!!  time for the next pine tree...
we'll get on it, what ya waiting for. :mooning: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
just finished some lunch!!!  a few minutes I will be on it!!!    :rotflmao: :happy1:

Offline dutchboy

• Master Outdoorsman
  • Twins fan.
:tut: :tut: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: about 3!!! :mooning:

Bring beer... The good stuff. :happy1:

Why the good stuff? Be kinda wasted on you wouldn't it, be like feeding the best steak in the world to a 4 year old. They don't know what good is.   :rotflmao:

Pretty sure Boar would have said the same thing to ya if he was here so I thought I'd help him out.  :smoking:

Have a great fire and don't fall in.   :doah:
TIP line: ​ 800-652-9093

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
what the heck!! I just was heading out and its raining, real light so it won't last long I figure...   :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
« Last Edit: July 07/09/22, 01:39:09 PM by mike89 »

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
got the 2nd pine tree trimmed up, what PIA...  but it's done now..  just as I was unloading the trim off the truck it started raining again!!  fairly hard for a bit..  guess I'm done with that today..  I want to do the hedge line too, but am going to wait till I have some help there..  I have one more small area I want to trim up and I can do that.. 

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, 72 and humid all ready, looking for 86..  saying rain north of us..  not sure what I'm going to do today but firing up the smoker is on the agenda, time for some burgers!!  have a good day all!!   :happy1:

Offline Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin guys, 69* for our start & the upper 70's will be the high. The stormy weather looks like it will be here by about noon. WCCO wasn't really sure how it was going to play out yet, so we'll see. i may go for a boat ride, otherwise it'll be normal Sunday stuff here. Have a good 1.
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys.  Humid as heck here, gonna be an AC day I think.  I am off to check the cattle then come home and make a nice breakfast.  I may do some ribs today.  I will check the weather first.  Later.

Offline dutchboy

• Master Outdoorsman
  • Twins fan.
69 when I got up a hour ago, 72 already. Starting to cloud up. Did some weed whipping yesterday so I might just sit around on the back deck and wait for the rain. Don't see much point in watching the Twins so maybe I'll read today.

Hummingbirds are active this morning, waiting for the Gold Finches to wake up.

Stay safe.

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys. 75 and sticky here too. Heading for the 80s again today. No rain overnight, but I pretty much assured that we wouldn't. I got grass seed put down yesterday on the lake side where everything was all tore up from doing rock. Hopefully today I can finally get dirt put along the sidewalks we pour late last August. That will be today's project if the rain holds off. Well, you boys have a good one.
Hey look your bobber is up!

Offline roony

• Master Outdoorsman
Good morning. Well I thought I'd get through without catching it but I tested positive this morning. I feel shi try but not terrible yet anyway.

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
Good morning. Well I thought I'd get through without catching it but I tested positive this morning. I feel shi try but not terrible yet anyway.

hope it goes well for ya roony!

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
morning fellers....dang Roony...hope you dont get to sick. maybe sneek over to Dotch's and get some of his boodles to kill it!!!!!!!  :happy1: :happy1:

cloudy here so far and  the temp aint real bad. looked at the radar earlier......looks like grand forks is getting lit up!!! gonna be a slow day here, not much going!!!!!!

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Darn Roony.  Hope you don't get it bad.  Will be thinking of you.  So just got home and the wife had an actual pot of coffee brewing. Tastes great.  It is Kuerig during the week here.  It is 79 here now with 79% humidity.  It looks like the rains will hit us around 10.  A big front moving in from the west.  Looks like Ramone and Tyrell go it earlier over in Minot.  Still thinking of doing ribs today so I got some cole slaw too.  The other day I saw a doe with triplets trotting across a field and they looked healthy and happy.  Been a long time since I saw a family that big. 

Offline dutchboy

• Master Outdoorsman
  • Twins fan.
looks like it's coming my way.

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Really getting dark here.  Had to turn lights on.  Don't think I will have to water the garden today. 

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
dark to the north of here so far...  I see Warroad area might be getting and then heading east...  looks like many of you folks are going to get wet again...

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
dark to the north of here so far...  I see Warroad area might be getting and then heading east...  looks like many of you folks are going to get wet again...
Yea looks like Gunner and the cabin area is going to get hit. the radar looks "colorful"! :rotflmao:

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
It is moving past us now. We got a total of .03" of rain out of it. Futurecast show another round about 2ish.
Hey look your bobber is up!

Offline dutchboy

• Master Outdoorsman
  • Twins fan.
JB any hail or wind with it? Have the truck outside but can put it away if hail is coming.

Offline Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Mornin' gang! 62 at choretime heading for a high in the upper 80's. Had a surprise thundershower this a.m. May get another one ~ lunchtime or shortly afterwards. So far was .16" in the gauge so not going to turn it down. Got thru Farm & City Days & the car show. Mechanic got the alternator & oil change done just in time. Was able to clean it up Friday nite and showed yesterday. Made the top 25 out of ~ 100 cars so had to be happy with that. Got to sit in the shade & drink a few beers while I was at it. Took one helluva nap when I got home. Did chores then went to East Wind Chinese buffet in Owatonna. That was a little disappointing. Got a chance to run the car with the lights on around dusk tho. Liking this alternator changeover so far. No guessing what the charging system might be up to. Breezy here after the thundershower so once the grass dries off will need to get on the mower. Been a few weeks.

Hope you get through this deal OK roony. Sounds like most are able to get some decent stuff prescribed now whereas we were left on our own with OTC meds. The worst thing was the fatigue afterwards. It set back a lot of my garden & other projects.
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
JB any hail or wind with it? Have the truck outside but can put it away if hail is coming.
a few hail dents would add some class to your truck!! :evil: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: