Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Good Morning!!!!!!  (Read 4978997 times)

Offline delcecchi

• Master Outdoorsman
Might check with your doctor, Dotch.   Thinking about dietary cholesterol has changed recently.  Turns out that their assumption about it was incorrect.   Eating it doesn't affect blood levels much.   

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
  • "Seems like time is here and gone".....Doobie's
Cholesterol in ND wimmen??! What next??!?!?!  :doah:

Offline Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Well, I didn't, ya know, um, ....oh never mind! It's that sex thing again!  :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Well, I didn't, ya know, um, ....oh never mind! It's that sex thing again!  :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Have you checked with yer doctor lately?  :embarrassed:

Offline dew2

• Master Outdoorsman
Butter was bad for ya now its better than oleo,Eggs same We dont pay any attention to those warnings.we eat what we want.Altho we do make lots of homemade snacks,canning, drying,preserving without what store bought lables say those foods contain. Now here is the latest scare>>We do buy water in 4 gallon jugs we refill in town cause the wells are heavily laden with nitrates!!!!

https://www.accuweather.com/en/weather-news/youre-likely-gulping-a-mouthful-of-microplastics-if-you-drink-bottled-water-new-study-reveals/70004515
Keeping America clean and beautiful is a one mans job,Mine

Offline Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman

Have you checked with yer doctor lately?  :embarrassed:

Ya I did. Dis is what she told me. Hopefully del won't have a flashback... :smoking:

« Last Edit: March 03/28/18, 02:58:14 PM by Dotch »
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Well, he could always try some lime juice to flush things clean, say da doctor....

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
 :scratch: :scratch: :scratch: :scratch:

:popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn:

:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
love potion #9 will be next!!!!
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Offline Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Actually, pork is the other white meat ya know...  :coffee:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
No, not Arnold, Dotch!   :censored: :doah:

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Actually, pork is the other white meat ya know...  :coffee:

:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: awe good old green acres!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :happy1: :happy1: :happy1: man that show was a cackle!!!!!!!!!!!!!! they dont make'em like dat no more!!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
many years ago I did inspection in some of there plants...  things have changed since then...........

they did old laying hens and I wonder if that is still what they do...

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
I heard that Glenn used to do that too.  :rotflmao: :evil:

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
I heard that Glenn used to do that too.  :rotflmao: :evil:
maybe Mike needs to inspect you hearing aides!!!!!!!!!!! :mooning: :mooning: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Huh? Whazzat?? ;)

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Cold as mid winter here.  15.  That kind of says it all.

Online Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
What LPS said X2. Morning boys. Finished installing the hitch in my truck last night. All set to go get our new camper now. Sounds like we may end up deiving thru some nasty weather saturday morning now. Have a good one!
Hey look your bobber is up!

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin guys, 28* here, don't feel that warm though. It never made 50* yday either, more like low 40's. Nothin on the list yet, have a good 1.
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, 22 here and maybe mid 30's today...   yes JB they are saying Friday into Friday night we could get some snow and winds..  had a good day yesterday and today looks to be just as good!!  have a good day all...

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, 22 here and maybe mid 30's today...   yes JB they are saying Friday into Friday night we could get some snow and winds..  had a good day yesterday and today looks to be just as good!!  have a good day all...

And there he goes again!!  :doah:  :bonk:

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman

yea well the robins need to get snowed on a few times so.............................

oh yea morning all!!!!!!!!!!!! :pouty: :pouty:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman

yea well the robins need to get snowed on a few times so.............................

You and yer stoopid "snow on the robins"...! Maybe ya need a pile o' snow on yer HEAD!!!!  :moon:

Offline Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
23 this morning at choretime. Brrrrrrrrr! Back in 2012 I was getting the lawnmower out! Almost finished pruning the last apple tree after chores last night. Was getting dark and then it started to rain so enough of that. Should finish it tonite. Be nice if it would melt the remaining snow off the electric fence so we could let the ewes with lambs out. Burning thru a lot of straw keeping them bedded. We don't need no stinking snow! Meanwhile glenn keeps talking about snow while he plays on his deck...  :angry:

[attachment deleted by admin]

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
 :pouty: :pouty: :pouty: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: which reminds me, i need to dig out my new lawn ornaments i recieved last summer!!!!!!!! :bonk: :bonk: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Sad news from CAWchester..... :undecided:

[attachment deleted by admin]

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Sad news from CAWchester..... :undecided:
UGH.........DOTCH WAS IN TOWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :tut: :tut: :confused: :doah: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
I hates rabbits!  :angry:

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman

You and yer stoopid "snow on the robins"...! Maybe ya need a pile o' snow on yer HEAD!!!!  :moon:
:nerd: :nerd: :nerd: :nerd: