Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Good Morning!!!!!!  (Read 4967662 times)

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Ours is in the boiling water bath for 20 minutes Glenn. 

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
Ours is in the boiling water bath for 20 minutes Glenn.
:happy1: Yea kinda where I'm at. But no more than 20 minutes. After that they seem to get soft?? :scratch:
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Afternoon gang! Somehow that doesn't have the same ring to it. 79 at choretime heading for a high in the upper 80's again. Supposed to be some relief on the way in the form of rain so fortunately we got all the hay baled yesterday. And as Boober pointed out, once it got towards dark I no longer needed the Speedo's! Actually I was in luck. The neighbors hooked their tractor with the AC in it to the baler so I had it dicked. Well sort of. That's how the AC worked. Sort of. Still cooler than my tractor would've been. That was some of the orneriest hay I've ever put up tho. Tough to cut, liked to bunch when raked and didn't feed quickly & smoothly into the baler so had to go slow. It is some beautiful stuff tho and lots of it. 270 bales of nearly pure orchardgrass off of just under 5 acres. They're "man bales" too. Most are 65 - 70 lb. bales so have to eat your Wheaties. Still have to stack it yet but it's under a roof for now.

The sheep would probably like some of that wild hay deadeye. I know they like big bluestem in particular. The slough and ditch hay around here a lot of times is reed canarygrass. They'll eat that too.
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
I'm done outside except to bring my empties out.  :drinking: :toast: it's HH!! Rocket fuel  :happy1: :rolleyes: :nerd:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
What???! :scratch: everybody go to bed???? :pouty: I know Gunner ain't cleaning fish. :evil: Mikey is probably playing kissy face  :rotflmao: :rotflmao: Dotch probably passed out. Next to the grill with an empty gin bottle. :rotflmao: boobers? Who knows  :scratch: :rotflmao:

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
Dats funny Glenn!! Ya I was busy  :sleazy: Mornin peoples,  rain rain and more rain here, no stroll with tge pooches. The paper is almost read then its on to the outdoor news, need to run to FF after a bit then make a few jars of salsa. Short week coming up... see ya!!

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all!!  no kissy face here, I was on my own again last night as you would say!!  got about 1/2 inch of rain over noght but from what I'm hearing Mankato, New Ulm, Nicollet and that are can be getting up to 5 inches of rain!!  again not sure what I have going today but by the end of the day I'll figure it out...    have a good day all!!
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys.  We had about 1/2" of rain last night.  Really came down for while.  Nice morning here.  I left me cell phone in the boat so glad it is in a dry place where I put it.  SO does Coffee have a website for his business?  Glenn do you know?  Sure wonder why we haven't heard from him in so long?  Hope he is ok.  No big plans here today that I know of.  Maybe a drive up to the lake is in order.  I am still waiting for the state stickers to put on my boat so just staying close to home until they arrive.  The dealership has said they sent them twice in the last week but no they are not here yet.  ???  Not going to be as hot today I see.  Man it was humid here yesterday. Well you all have a great day.

Offline Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin gents, 69* when I came in :fishing:, mid 70's today here. Wind has went NW so it'll be much nicer today. Had some action  :fish2:, only 1 that made it to the boat was in the slot, missed 1 & another got off. I have some mowing to do & the rest of the day we'll be gettin ready to hit the road early tomorrow again. 'Bout it from here, have a good 1
« Last Edit: July 07/26/20, 08:24:03 AM by Gunner55 »
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys. Yep nice morning here. We got that rain also LPS. Little after 1 this morning the storm came thru. Power went out at 1:30 and didn't come back on until 4. I didn't get to sleep at all during that time. Was really hot in the house so no fans running and no cpap either. I have a tuff time sleeping without the CPAP. Nice and comfy here this morning. Thank goodness. Ditch, be careful eating them Wheaties before throwing them bales. Look what Wheaties did to Bruce Jenner. You don't want that to happen. Well just another day in paradise. Have a good one boys.
« Last Edit: July 07/26/20, 08:06:53 AM by Jerkbiat »
Hey look your bobber is up!

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys. Yep nice morning here. We got that rain also LPS. Little after 1 this morning the storm came thru. Power went out at 1:30 and didn't come back on until 4. I didn't get to sleep at all during that time. Was really hot in the house so no fans running and no cpap either. I have a tuff time sleeping without the CPAP. Nice and comfy here this morning. Thank goodness. Ditch, be careful eating them Wheaties before throwing them bales. Look what Wheaties did to Bruce Jenner. You don't want that to happen. Well just another day in paradise. Have a good one boys.

:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :happy1:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys.  We had about 1/2" of rain last night.  Really came down for while.  Nice morning here.  I left me cell phone in the boat so glad it is in a dry place where I put it.  SO does Coffee have a website for his business?  Glenn do you know?  Sure wonder why we haven't heard from him in so long?  Hope he is ok.  No big plans here today that I know of.  Maybe a drive up to the lake is in order.  I am still waiting for the state stickers to put on my boat so just staying close to home until they arrive.  The dealership has said they sent them twice in the last week but no they are not here yet.  ???  Not going to be as hot today I see.  Man it was humid here yesterday. Well you all have a great day.
LPS, I'LL investigate. I.  Am pretty sure I have his email somewhere but am in the middle of my morning routine. :rotflmao:

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
LPS, I'LL investigate. I.  Am pretty sure I have his email somewhere but am in the middle of my morning routine. :rotflmao:

and thank for not sharing to much info!!!!!!!!!!!!!     :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
I agree Mike.  LOL  I wondered how it was to sleep with a CPAP thing. 

Offline delcecchi

• Master Outdoorsman

I sleep great with mine.  And now I don't snore and wake myself up.  Or wife.  I was surprised that it took no time to adapt.  First night zzzzzz.

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman

I was wondering too, but it was a breeze to get used too...  I feel bad for Jb not having power and can't sleep..  power goes out and it seems like you are gasping for air and that  sucks...
« Last Edit: July 07/26/20, 09:32:31 AM by mike89 »

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman

and thank for not sharing to much info!!!!!!!!!!!!!     :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
:doofus: :pouty: :confused: :nerd: :nerd: :nerd: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman

I was wondering too, but it was a breeze to get used too...  I feel bad for Jb not having power and can't sleep..  power goes out and it seems like you are gasping for air then...  sucks...
my wife has one of those and she hardly ever uses it. :confused: :angry2: :angry2: and never for a full night. pizzes me off to no end. she goes through all the  :bs: and no never uses it.

same with her false teeth. she had to rush to this aspen dental..........and now the bottom ones dont fit her right and hurt.

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin gents, 69* when I came in :fishing:, mid 70's today here. Wind has went NW so it'll be much nicer today. Had some action  :fish2:, only 1 that made it to the boat was in the slot, missed 1 & another got off. I have some mowing to do & the rest of the day we'll be gettin ready to hit the road early tomorrow again. 'Bout it from here, have a good 1
safe travels Gunner!!!!!!!!! :happy1: :happy1: tray not to stay to long in Inger saying your goodbyes!!!!!!!! :evil: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

morning fellers we got a nice shot of rain last night!!!! :happy1: :happy1: no need for garden watering today. temps are down and the humidity went down the way it felt went i went out and got my soggy newspaper!!!!!! :pouty: :pouty:

few things on the agenda but nuttin i cant handle. my lawnmower is acting up, gonna go down an get a new spark plug, so i guess i venture out with a mask today.  :doah: though of maybe drawing a big old middle finger on it wtth a black marker! :evil:

anyone catch the news last nite?????? a married couple  went into a wallyworld down in marshall with zwasticas on there masks. they where told if they ever come back they'd be arrested for tresspassing.

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
seen that on the news this morning..  banned them for a year from all wally worlds...  here is the link....

https://bringmethenews.com/minnesota-news/couple-goes-viral-after-wearing-nazi-masks-in-marshall-mn-walmart
« Last Edit: July 07/26/20, 09:46:56 AM by mike89 »

Offline Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman

I was wondering too, but it was a breeze to get used too...  I feel bad for Jb not having power and can't sleep..  power goes out and it seems like you are gasping for air then...  sucks...
my wife has one of those and she hardly ever uses it. :confused: :angry2: :angry2: and never for a full night. pizzes me off to no end. she goes through all the  :bs: and no never uses it.

same with her false teeth. she had to rush to this aspen dental..........and now the bottom ones dont fit her right and hurt.
:violin: :violin: :violin: :cry: :cry: :cry:                                                :tut: :pouty:                                                                                    :sleazy: :nerd: :nerd:
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman

:violin: :violin: :violin: :cry: :cry: :cry:                                                :tut: :pouty:                                                                                    :sleazy: :nerd: :nerd:
:pouty: :pouty: hey dont you need to go pack!!!!!!! :taz: :banghead: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman

I'll give ya $20.00 for the CPAP...    :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :happy1:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman

:rotflmao: :rotflmao: make it 30. that should cover the cost of a good bottle of vodka and tax!!!!!!!! :mooning: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman

:rotflmao: :rotflmao: make it 30. that should cover the cost of a good bottle of vodka and tax!!!!!!!! :mooning: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

we could have just made a deal!!!!   :happy1:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Yea not sure it has the users approval though  :surrender: :doah:

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
Yea not sure it has the users approval though  :surrender: :doah:

she will never know!!!   :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Online roony

• Master Outdoorsman
Plenty of water here. 5 to six inches. A couple more bear Manksto with some west of there getting ten plus.

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Mornin' gang! 69 at choretime heading for a high in the low 80's. 3.49" of precip at the ranch in the overnite. Haven't made my trip to Bugtussle yet so not sure what the official total was there. Cruised to Barney's in Waseca last nite & the Morgan's from the meat market pulled in when we got our food. Ate outside so no mask required. This a.m. got all the hay stacked except the last 68 bales still on the stackliner. Was a puddle in front of the barn so decided we'd save those for seed. Still feels like rain but only a 40% chance the remainder of the day. About to fire up the grill shortly to feed my help today. Thank god they came or I would've been dead.  :sad:
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys. Nice cool morning today. Had 60 heading for a high of 75 today. Going to be pretty nice this week by the looks of it. That is a lot of rain there Roony. Hope you got your rubbers on.  ;) I see that now Lake of the Woods has a confirmed case of the rona. We better watch out now LPS. I heard on the radio this morning that thousands of people still went to the rodeo in Effie to watch and protest. Had we not had company we probably would have been too. Well, just another day in paradise. Have a good one boys.
Hey look your bobber is up!