Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Good Morning!!!!!!  (Read 4966997 times)

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
 :rotflmao: WOW! That bad huh! :doah:
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
well.......its official.........i'm done doing outside stuff till further notice..........that wind makes it brutal.......like Scenic....some garage time!!!! :happy1:

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Good luck with that Scenic.  :rotflmao:

Offline markn

• Master Outdoorsman
Having coffee and getting ready to head out for Hinkley. Ground is white here, hope the roads are ok. Hope the dog doesn’t get too lonely, he’s still in his clingy stage. Gotta go, later….. :happy1: :happy1:
mm

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys.  I lost the act like you are sleeping contest and the dogs wanted me to feed them.  I have coffee brewing as the Queen gets a little more sleep.   :sleazy:  We have another morning with a skiff of snow here.  It is only 28 and is already windy.  The ceiling in the office looks great.  Now it makes the walls look like crap so I see painting in the future.  Feels good to get a home improvement project going.  Any outside time will be quick I think today. Looking at 49 later today and 60 tomorrow.  Will try to get the camper where it belongs whilst the ground is semi hard.  Got the mess all vacuumed up with the new vacuum and I really like how easy it is to use.  Have to dump it more often with all of the dog hair here. But still worth it. Well I need a cup of java so see ya all hater.  Hope the drive is a good one Mark.

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, 29 here and could see 46 today..  still have some wind and it's white here too..  surprise!!!  don't have a lot to do today but then that's ok too...   have a good day all!!! 
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Offline Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin all, 29 here & we're aiming for 47 later. The ground has a bit more of a white tint to it today than it did yday. Another Critical Fire Warning in effect for N. Itasca Co. today. Got the battery in the old mower & dragged the mower deck up to the warm garage to put that on yday too. Not sure how I'll start this day yet :scratch:, but it won't be outside. No more now, hopin your Saturday's a good day.
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Offline roony

• Master Outdoorsman
Good Morning! It's not white here but  it's chilly. Ice in the bird bath is thicker than yesterday. We had our first asparagus of the season last night. It didn't  disappoint.

Offline Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Mornin' fellow gulag comrades! 27 at choretime, heading for a high in the mid-40's. From NOAA's US Climate Normals page, that's the normal high & low for March 25th. Global warming my @$$! Mechanic got the wheels on the Stude yesterday. Brand new Mopar 6" rims vs. the 65 year old Studebaker 5" originals. Definite difference in heft and thickness. Rode nice, maybe even a little better than before in the wind when it caught me from the side. The radial sidewalls probably don't give quite as much with the wider rim so not as hard to correct for it. Put the rear tire back on the Gator after chores last nite. On the slate today, make a feed run, change a couple crappy LED bulbs in the barn, then a guy is dropping off a market lamb for the 4-H kid after lunch. I'm supposed to pick up some drugs for him at the feed store in the meantime so at least I didn't have to make a trip to pick up the lamb. Safe travels markn! Maybe have one of those monster sweet rolls at Tobies!  :happy1:
« Last Edit: April 04/20/24, 08:24:15 AM by Dotch »
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
morning fellers......looked out the patio door to...... WTF is that white stuff..... :rotflmao: didnt see that coming!!!! :rotflmao: doesnt look to windy.....yet.

spent time in da garage yesterday afternoon. so, i had to decide either to tear out the board where my old locator wires where buried or snip snip. after trying to lift the board i decided snip snip..........oh well.  :confused: :pouty: when the weather warms a tad i cant see it taking to long to put the new cheatmaster in. need some marine caulk first!!!!!

well today is a special day in my wife's live.  :sleazy: :rolleyes: its her 34th wedding anniversary........to me!!!! :smoking: :happy1: :rotflmao: nothing real special.....she like LaCasita's so going there for supper later. i'll stop and get some stuff i need also. finally drop the cross bow off at archery country.
« Last Edit: April 04/20/24, 08:34:21 AM by glenn57 »

Online Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys. 29 here yet and heading for 45. Yes that wind was brisk yesterday. Still a bit breezy yet this morning. Still some ice piles out front, but they are slowing disappearing with a little wave action. I believe the wife's plans are for more spring cleaning and of course I am required to help. But, I need to fill the woodshed first since it just won't warm up. Need to keep the fire going. At least so far today the sun is out. That helps to warm things up. Have a good one boys.
Hey look your bobber is up!

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
happy anniversary to guys Glenn!!!    :happy1: :happy1:

Online Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Congrats to you and the Mrs Glenn. Happy Anniversary!!!

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Congrats to both of you Glenn and lucky Sue.   :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Happy Anniversary to you & Smurfette! I don't know how she does it...  :rotflmao:
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline roony

• Master Outdoorsman
Congrats short timer!

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
 :rotflmao: :rotflmao: thanks guys..... :happy1: i go to the cabin alot....

Offline roony

• Master Outdoorsman
That helps her.

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Absence makes the heart grow fonder.  It works.   :happy1:

Offline Steve-o

• Master Outdoorsman
Or as my wife once said...

Time makes the absense grow fonder.

:scratch: :doah: :embarrassed:

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Absence makes the heart grow fonder.  It works.   :happy1:
thats what i get told......but i question her motives at times when she ask's when i'm going back to the cabin, after i just got home! :scratch: :doah: :surrender: OR.....when i tell her i'm coming home on such and such a day......and i get a sigh!!!!! :bonk: :pouty: :rotflmao:

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
What ever you do don't come back early.  Just saying.   :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :happy1: :happy1:

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
What ever you do don't come back early.  Just saying.   :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :happy1: :happy1:
son came home1 day early from bow hunting deer one year...   his home was locked down..  opened the garage and there was a car where his truck parks...  gets into the house real quiet like and gets to the bedroom door, it was locked too...  so he went and busted the door open..  his wife was banging some guy!!!   he had his hand gun in his hand too!!!  but he put that away!!!  smart kid!!   needless to say she became his ex-wife after that!!! 

so what is your story LPS???     :scratch:   :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Online Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Years ago when we lived in Becker I went up to Millelacs ice fishing. I was going to spend the night in my portable. I was by myself. The kids were at their dad's that weekend. Well, I decided not to spend the night on the lake. I came home instead. Well I come pulling in the driveway and there was a van parked in front of the garage. I'm like WTF??? We had been married maybe 4-5 years. Well, here it was the wife's brother who drove semi at the time and was in MN. They had a service van in Isanti that he drove over. I had not met him until then since he lived out in California at the time. Needless to say it was a sigh of relief. 😁

Offline tangle tooth

• Master Outdoorsman
      Congratulations and Happy Anniversary, Glenn.

I hope you went to Bass Pro Shop or Scheels to get her something nice.

My wife usually gets a bunch of sympathy cards from her friends and family.
I wonder. Does Darth Vader have a sister named Ella? Bet she has her ups and downs.

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
thanks TT and everyone else. nope.....i didnt go there.......last time i bought her outdoor stuff......i got the real serious eyeroll in the back of the head treatment.  :pouty:

i mean it was an anchor mate for the boat...........so she didnt manually have to keep pulling up the anchor! :surrender: :embarrassed: :doah:
« Last Edit: April 04/20/24, 02:12:05 PM by glenn57 »

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
only you!!!    :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline roony

• Master Outdoorsman
I think that was very kind of you Glenn.

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
 :happy1: :happy1: i thought so to......she did more pissin and moaning about having to lift that anchor by hand.....so...... i thunk i was really doing her a good deed. i dont sit in one spot to long iffin they aint bitin there.....search and destroy!!!! :happy1:

lets not mention when she whined that i had i nicer panfish rod then her.....so i just went and bought her one just like mine.......she hasnt beeen in a boat in 3 years!!!!! :pouty: oh well now i gotz me an extra one!!! :sleazy: :evil:
« Last Edit: April 04/20/24, 02:15:19 PM by glenn57 »