Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Patterning target.  (Read 719 times)

Offline tangle tooth

• Master Outdoorsman
      I'm going to have a few pieces of lumber left over and I want to build a target to pattern my shotguns. Good summer project.

Where might I be able to get the paper at a reasonable price? It looks like regular sized newsprint is too small. Butchers paper was too expensive.
I wonder. Does Darth Vader have a sister named Ella? Bet she has her ups and downs.

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
      I'm going to have a few pieces of lumber left over and I want to build a target to pattern my shotguns. Good summer project.

Where might I be able to get the paper at a reasonable price? It looks like regular sized newsprint is too small. Butchers paper was too expensive.
go to a grocery store and get cardboard boxes.......... tape them together...........or......an appliance store.....they got big boxes.
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline tangle tooth

• Master Outdoorsman
      I could kick myself over this one. About 5 years ago, I had a chance to get a couple hundred pieces of cardboard that were about 4' in diameter.
I wonder. Does Darth Vader have a sister named Ella? Bet she has her ups and downs.