Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
The BBQ Shack, Wildlife recipes and Cooking / Re: Good Morning!!!!!!
« Last post by Dotch on Today at 09:38:38 AM »
Mornin' fellow gulag comrades! 56 at choretime heading for a high in the low 80's. Some lite sprinkles went thru just after chores but otherwise no precip. I see the transmitter on my slightly less than reliable indoor-outdoor thermometer must've given up the ghost. Will need to get a new thermometer setup again. A weather station would be nice but most of the folks I know who have them have trouble after a while keeping everything working unless it's a high $ model. Not sure I need to spend that kind of money on one. Got the Stude wiped down last nite for our adventure to Thompson IA this afternoon. Should vacuum & put fuel in it but otherwise it's ready to go. Safe travels glenn & markn!     
« Last post by LPS on Today at 09:07:44 AM »
I hope you are right Roony.  No traveling for 6 weeks after surgery.  Doesn't say anything about a short boat ride.   :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :happy1:  Therapy here in Baudette just called.  My first physical therapy is 3 days after surgery.  Unreal. 
« Last post by roony on Today at 08:58:05 AM »
GL Barry! I was thinking 'why not do that in the winter?' But then there is snow to deal with. There is always something any time of year. From what I hear, a hip replacement is easier than a knee. You'll be in the boat by the 4th of July.
Sports Forums / Re: NBA Wolves
« Last post by Steve-o on Today at 08:09:19 AM »
It is amazing how on any given night, one team can have the other team's number and soft of unprecedented that there hasn't been a competitive game in the series so far. 

Hoping the wolves advance whether it be a close game or another blowout.  You can't mess around with that Nuggets team.  Or the Wolves. (at least this year ;) )
Sports Forums / Re: NBA Wolves
« Last post by LPS on Today at 07:36:48 AM »
I watched some of the game and couldn't believe how the Wolves were hitting every basket and the Nuggets weren't.  Hard to even believe they won by 45.  Were the nuggets resting up for the last game?
Sports Forums / Re: Twins
« Last post by Gunner55 on Today at 07:34:23 AM »
 :scratch: Still 17-6 in the last 3 1/2 weeks since Kepler came back. Buxton is expected to join the team Saturday in Cleveland.
🐦 Forum... / Re: Birds in the back yard
« Last post by LPS on Today at 07:33:37 AM »
The lady at the eye clinic in Bemidji said there are bears all over around there too.
« Last post by LPS on Today at 07:31:36 AM »
Morning boys.  It is 48 here and they say 78 for the high with some rain and mayhaps a thunderstorm.  I asked her about the dilating Mike.  Nice lady, she said if you don't want it we won't do it but them we won't be able to check everything.  So she asked are we doing the drops and we both laughed.  Yes I said go ahead.  SO here I was the weird guy again with sunglasses on in Perkins.  Had some good pot roast there of course with the fruit cup too.   :sleazy:  SO I will be getting a brand new hip on June 3rd.  So I have a couple of weeks to get things done here.  The wife will be cracking the whip.  LOL   Drive careful Glenn.  Have fun at the cabin.  You too Mark.  Well see ya all later.  TGIF!
« Last post by Gunner55 on Today at 07:18:27 AM »
Mornin all, 51 here & we're looking at 77 for the high. Looks like we had ~.2" overnight here. Got a few things on my list too, but I'm not certain all the rain is done yet. Would like to get down to the lake to mess with the dock a little, if I can. We'll see. No more now, have a good day.
« Last post by markn on Today at 06:41:45 AM »
Well it looks like we're headed to Hubbard Co. today to cut grass and spend the night, Bemidji tomorrow to watch grandson (and team) shoot at their invite tournament and then to Leech Lake Saturday night to stay with our oldest and his family. Taking my bride and dog with so it should be interesting. I did get the yard mowed and a dozen other things done yesterday so we could bugger off this weekend and do something. Have a great day, later...... :happy1: :happy1:
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10