Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Leaf blower  (Read 175 times)

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
Got me a gas powered leaf blower  today.  :happy1: the wanna be battery green tree huggers can go pee in there cheerios! :rotflmao:
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
Looks nice! You tell the wife yet??  :police:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
Looks nice! You tell the wife yet??  :police:
:rotflmao: yep!! :rotflmao:

I didn't ask, just told her I was doing  it. Gave her the choice blower or she rakes! :sleazy:
« Last Edit: May 05/06/24, 06:52:41 PM by glenn57 »
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Leech~~

• Master Outdoorsman
Was at Menards looking around today. Looks like someones cashing in on this save the Planet deal!  :scratch:  :bs:

« Last Edit: May 05/06/24, 09:27:44 PM by Leech~~ »
Cooking over a open fire is all fun and games until someone losses a wiener!

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Yep Leech, the Green Raw Deal as I call it... :coffee:
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline Leech~~

• Master Outdoorsman
Where do you think electric prices are going to go when they have the monopoly for everything that moves! 🙄

Online Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Where do you think electric prices are going to go when they have the monopoly for everything that moves! 🙄
Right. We will pay thru the nose and have nothing but black outs all the time because the wind stopped blowing or the sun is behind the clouds.
I will admit that we have a DeWalt leaf blower for blowing off the cement after cutting grass. Definitely more convenient than a gas for that. But wouldn't work for cleaning a whole yard of leafs.
Hey look your bobber is up!

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
We've got an Ryobi cordless electric string trimmer that we've had for 10+ years that works great. I can trim 3-4 times on 1 battery but we have 3 others as all our cordless tools are Ryobi. HD usually has those batteries on sale twice a year for about $70-80 for 2.
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Offline Leech~~

• Master Outdoorsman
Right. We will pay thru the nose and have nothing but black outs all the time because the wind stopped blowing or the sun is behind the clouds.
I will admit that we have a DeWalt leaf blower for blowing off the cement after cutting grass. Definitely more convenient than a gas for that. But wouldn't work for cleaning a whole yard of leafs.
Same here. I use a gas Echo back pack to blow all the leaves in the yard about 4 times in the fall. I picked up a 20V batric toy from Walmart with "Turbo boost"  :rotflmao: to blow out the garage
floor and driveway. I tried it with a full charge and got about a 1/4 of the yard done before dead!  Julio's going to have a short work day if he has to rely on toys to run his yard service!   :coffee:  :rotflmao:

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
I have an EGO blower and string trimmer.  Love them both.  My cylinder index is still very high so I am in good shape.