Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: What's on the stove, oven, or crockpot today?  (Read 1515928 times)

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
Kinda like the list, it's all in his head.. :rotflmao: ;)

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Pretty darn good if you use plenty of ground beef and put lots of cheese on top.    :sleazy:

Offline Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
What the hell is wrong with tatter tot hot dish Glenn?  :confused:
:rotflmao: :rotflmao: i wouldnt feed that to my ex-wife......its mush tasting slop.!!!!! :happy1: :rotflmao:
:scratch: But he eats buttered noodles!!! :doah: :puke:      ;) :rolleyes: :smiley:
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
:rotflmao: :rotflmao: i wouldnt feed that to my ex-wife......its mush tasting slop.!!!!! :happy1: :rotflmao:
:scratch: But he eats buttered noodles!!! :doah: :puke:      ;) :rolleyes: :smiley:
:rotflmao: :happy1: damn straight!!! :mooning: :mooning: with katchup even!!!! :happy1: :happy1: :hubba:
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
well the tater tot breakfast hotdish went over great!!!   will do that again!!!   
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Offline Jrasmussen

• Xtreme Outdoorsman
:rotflmao: :happy1: damn straight!!! :mooning: :mooning: with katchup even!!!! :happy1: :happy1: :hubba:

Jesus you sicko! I just threw up in my mouth  :puke:   :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Having leftovers of one of my favorite hot dishes.  Pizza hot dish.  Burger, pasta, pepperoni and lots of mozzarella.  Boyardee pizza sauce.  Onions and green peppers too.  Luscious. 

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Any way to incorporate tater tots into the mix?  :scratch:
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Online Sharon

• Xtreme Outdoorsman
I made some oatmeal raisin cookies the other day for a special someone in my life and they turned out pretty good! I had never made oatmeal raisin before but he likes them and that's what counts! 😁👍🏻

Oops, not sure why the picture loaded sideways  😅
« Last Edit: February 02/22/24, 11:30:41 AM by Sharon »
~ Sometimes you must create your own destiny, instead of simply living out your fate. ~

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
looks darn good!!   lucky person!!!    :happy1: :happy1:

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
 :pouty: :pouty: i didnt see any in the mail yet!!!! :pouty: :scratch: :rotflmao:

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Very nice Sharon! If he likes oatmeal raisin cookies he's a keeper. And if he likes them with black walnuts, well... :whistling: :rotflmao:

Should I give her your mailing address glenn?  :scratch:

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Very nice Sharon! If he likes oatmeal raisin cookies he's a keeper. And if he likes them with black walnuts, well... :whistling: :rotflmao:

Should I give her your mailing address glenn?  :scratch:
:rotflmao: :rotflmao: we've got each others contact info...... :mooning: :happy1:

Online Steve-o

• Master Outdoorsman
The cookies were for Glenn?   :confused:  :scratch:

Online Sharon

• Xtreme Outdoorsman
You guys are great!  :rotflmao:  This batch was for my boyfriend John who I met rather recently.  :azn: :azn: But I have been known to ship cookies to friends from time to time!  :laugh:

~ Sometimes you must create your own destiny, instead of simply living out your fate. ~

Offline Jrasmussen

• Xtreme Outdoorsman
You guys are great!  :rotflmao:  This batch was for my boyfriend John who I met rather recently.  :azn: :azn: But I have been known to ship cookies to friends from time to time!  :laugh:

Well I might have to meet this character to decide if he's good enough for you.   :rotflmao:   Lucky guy, the cookies look great!

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman

good for you!!!    :happy1: :happy1:

cranberry is good in oatmeal cookies too!!!   just sayin!!! 
« Last Edit: February 02/22/24, 02:35:03 PM by mike89 »

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
 :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Ya, especially with those little pieces of white chocolate!  :happy1:

Online Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Hey look your bobber is up!

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
i'm having a hankerin for cookies now!!! :pouty: and we aint got none!!!!! :pouty: :shocked: :bonk:

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
I had to look at them again.  Nice looking cookies.  I have the urge to make some too.  Cookies is the thing I need to get comfortable making. 

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
We are baking some walleyes with butter, onion and lemon pepper.  Steaming some frozen veggies to go with it.  Was brussel sprouts.  Everyones favorite.  With butter and pepper on them. 
« Last Edit: February 02/22/24, 06:53:48 PM by LPS »

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
We are baking some walleyes with butter, onion and lemon pepper.  Steaming some frozen veggies to go with it.
LPS, you ever leave the skin on the walleyes and grill them.........only way my wife lets me cook walleye.........if i ever catch any!!!  :surrender: :pouty: :rotflmao:

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
We are baking some walleyes with butter, onion and lemon pepper.  Steaming some frozen veggies to go with it.
LPS, you ever leave the skin on the walleyes and grill them.........only way my wife lets me cook walleye.........if i ever catch any!!!  :surrender: :pouty: :rotflmao:
Don't say it,  don't do it!!!!  :mooning:  I know you have waters up there that hold fish.  Those swim jigs I use would tear em up.
« Last Edit: February 02/22/24, 06:41:35 PM by Bobberineyes »

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman

That sounds good but haven't done it that way.  Sounds good though. I have smoked them with the skins on and that worked out great. 

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
 :confused: :pouty: this is what I get when I leave my wife in charge of supper. :bonk: papa Murphys.  :pouty: