Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: corona pandemic~  (Read 510447 times)

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
You got that right. One of those days when I was just about getting over the hump & someone would toss another roadblock in the way. Just snowballed right out of the chute. Non- customers dumping stuff on my desk for ID, phone ringing constantly along with the usual suspects. They see my pickup & it's game on. Was late getting to the law enforcement center in Waseca to get raffle tickets as a result. And my gin supply is getting low. Lucky for me the gal who I was dealing with was super nice along with being super cute. At least there was that... :sleazy:
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
 :whistling: :spam: :whistling: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :nerd: :rotflmao:

Tomorrow is another day bud!! :happy1:
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
You haven't moved recently I hope... :rotflmao:
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
I want Cheetos!!!!    :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
 :scratch: Wonder if I can get Bugles?  :laugh: :laugh:
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Online Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Sweet chili Doritos for me!  :happy1:
Hey look your bobber is up!

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Ooooo...those are good.  :happy1:

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Me neither.  I am curious about the Lays Jalapeno chips too.   :sleazy:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
 :scratch: :scratch: :scratch: i might need like 5-6 chips put in!!!!!!!!!!! :pouty: :pouty: :doah: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman

Offline snow1

• Master Outdoorsman
last night on the news, i see where the 2 goofball mayors of st paul and minneapolis are still mandating masks...... :scratch: :scratch:

Agreed glenn,goofballs and clueless,frey is a joke.....

Offline snow1

• Master Outdoorsman
Any of you old timer's remember the polio pandemic?our entire nation had to be vacinnated,no paperwork for proof but we still have the vac scare on our shoulder,that and I remember chicken pocks vac as well even tho I still got the pocks as a kid and then the shingles later in life,result of chicken pocks is what my doc said,shingles sure suck,very painful.

Online roony

• Master Outdoorsman
No more masks at work for those of us who are vaccinated. I think they served a purpose but I still hate  having to wear them.

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
From yesterday morning's news feed from my brother...

Canada eyes opening U.S. border. Prime Minister Justin Trudeau’s government has begun preliminary internal discussions about reopening the border with the U.S., three people familiar with the matter told Bloomberg. One question under consideration is whether to employ a two-track system in which quarantine and testing requirements would be relaxed for vaccinated travelers. Any reopening of the border would be gradual and contingent on declining cases in both countries.

« Last Edit: May 05/18/21, 03:49:06 PM by Dotch »

Offline snow1

• Master Outdoorsman
Yeah dotch yet our country has 100's of 1000's of invaders coming in without paper's or vaccinated,f---up ain't it.No desire to ever travel to oh-canada again even tho I miss the great folks and traquility of fishing up there,gotta think w/o us Americans vacationing up there all last year they're economy must be on the ropes,outfitters and resorts gotta be hurtin for certain.

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Pretty sure you're right about their tourism industry hurting snow. There are 38 million of them & almost 332 million of us not including illegal immigrants.  :rolleyes: They are suffering from the same kinds of issues we have here. You have a liberal urban group in power trying to exert their control over the rural conservative areas and in particular the western provinces. Some have even been talking splitting off from the rest of Canada there too. Imagine that.

The COVID situation has been messed up worse than here so that doesn't help. Their data is more piecemeal but it appears they're lagging substantially behind us on full vaccinations. Partial vaccinations are about the same.

Canada was much more fun when I could go there and not worry about cell phone reception because there wasn't any! Now the damn things work just like they do here where we go anyway.  :pouty: 

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
 :pouty: shut it off, leave it on the kitchen table at home, :doah: :scratch: bury it under the gin bottles!! :nerd: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rolleyes:

Oh oh... Mailman just came!! :confused: :shocked: :scratch: :doah:

Offline delcecchi

• Master Outdoorsman
Any of you old timer's remember the polio pandemic?our entire nation had to be vacinnated,no paperwork for proof but we still have the vac scare on our shoulder,that and I remember chicken pocks vac as well even tho I still got the pocks as a kid and then the shingles later in life,result of chicken pocks is what my doc said,shingles sure suck,very painful.
That scar is from smallpox vaccine.  Got shingles vaccines and hep a and b
Even got lyme vac in before it got withdrawn. I have no idea of what I got in basic training.  I am a big vaccine fan

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
That scar is from smallpox vaccine.  Got shingles vaccines and hep a and b
Even got lyme vac in before it got withdrawn. I have no idea of what I got in basic training.  I am a big vaccine fan
:happy1: :happy1: way to keep them union stainless steel welders busy Del  :happy1: for I was one!! :happy1:

Offline delcecchi

• Master Outdoorsman
 :angry2: :angry2: I didn't know that my vaccines were contaminated by union thugs.  Probably ground up Jimmy Hoffa  in one of those tanks

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
:angry2: :angry2: I didn't know that my vaccines were contaminated by union thugs.  Probably ground up Jimmy Hoffa  in one of those tanks
:rotflmao: :rotflmao: oh you'd be surprised by the amount of things in your daily life that us union thugs have are mitts on!; :happy1: :happy1:

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
:pouty: shut it off, leave it on the kitchen table at home, :doah: :scratch: bury it under the gin bottles!! :nerd: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rolleyes:

Any "goodies"? Inquiring minds want to know!  :rotflmao:
« Last Edit: May 05/19/21, 07:47:46 PM by Dotch »

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
 :tut: :tut: nope just junk mail. :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman

Ya, that's pretty easy for an onion thug to say. Some of us who actually still work to pay for everybody else's free chit feel compelled to keep people from jumping off ledges and doing themselves or others bodily harm if we don't answer their calls on the 2nd ring. Even from Canada on our precious few days off on effing weekends no less. I've done fertilizer recs, chemical recs, & performed psychotherapy from the Canadian wilderness. I figured it out one time, if I took all the days off I was promised when I started, I wouldn't need to work for over two years. Not kidding. I've taken off only a tiny fraction of that & and put up with a lot of after hours bullcrap in the meantime. It's time folks.

Ooooo! Knocked the satellite out again! Gotta love it!  :happy1:   

Offline snow1

• Master Outdoorsman
Reading all the conspiracy theroies on this covid-19 vaccine,and folks getting the virus after the johnson vac from the varient strain....biggest therory is gates depopulation intention these vaccines will stop the female egg's from attaching to the uterius wall so the egg's cannot be fertilized.the goal they claim is to stop 1 billion new born world wide and these vaccines are still in research mode...who know's WTF  is going on.I'm sitting this one out hoping for the best(health wise) no cure for our politic's we see today.

Online roony

• Master Outdoorsman

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman

Offline delcecchi

• Master Outdoorsman
Seriously?   :doofus: :doofus: :doofus:

Offline Steve-o

• Master Outdoorsman
Reading all the conspiracy theroies on this covid-19 vaccine,and folks getting the virus after the johnson vac from the varient strain....biggest therory is gates depopulation intention these vaccines will stop the female egg's from attaching to the uterius wall so the egg's cannot be fertilized.the goal they claim is to stop 1 billion new born world wide and these vaccines are still in research mode...who know's WTF  is going on.I'm sitting this one out hoping for the best(health wise) no cure for our politic's we see today.

Where there is smoke, there's fire...  But today's mainstream media is not willing to look for the fire.

The Gates stuff goes back to a Ted Talks presentation he gave:  Innovating to Zero!  In it he is quoted as saying.

"First, we've got population. The world today has 6.8 billion people. That's headed up to about nine billion. Now, if we do a really great job on new vaccines, health care, reproductive health services, we could lower that by, perhaps, 10 or 15 percent. But there, we see an increase of about 1.3."

He clearly says that new vaccines and reproductive health services could be used to reduce population growth.  It isn't immediately apparent to me how vaccines could reduce population growth, but perhaps Bill knows something I do not.  Apologists for Bill Gates and unbridled usage of vaccines claim these words are being taken out of context.  You can watch/read the talk and judge for yourself.

So what has Bill done since then?  He's gone to impoverished nations and vaccinated lots of children and no one knows if his programs have done more harm than good.  The Bill Gates Effect: WHO’s DTP Vaccine Killed More Children in Africa Than the Diseases it Targeted

Now all this stuff is impossible for schleps like us to vet with any hope of uncovering the truth.  But if you follow the links to studies and stories that have been done, it makes you wish someone was paying a little more attention to what was going on.  And because mainstream media is unwilling to investigate, study, and report on the situation in Africa, that will cause suspicion among many Americans as we conduct our own unbridled vaccination program.

You don't have to be a tinfoil hat-wearing conspiracy theorist to desire transparency and seek the truth.