Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Need a new lawnmower  (Read 9470 times)

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
what brand??  and free signs work good!!!   :happy1:
oh yea fergot...............called a yard machine..........havent had time to get a real good look at details but is built pretty dam solid.
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
oh yea fergot...............called a yard machine..........havent had time to get a real good look at details but is built pretty dam solid.
That's a MTD brand, I believe :scratch:, we've never had much luck with those. :sad: Bet you liked the price though! :rolleyes: :evil:                               
   ;) :laugh: :laugh:
« Last Edit: August 08/11/20, 02:27:23 PM by Gunner55 »
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
That's a MTD brand, I believe :scratch:, we've never had much luck with those. :sad: Bet you liked the price though! :rolleyes: :evil:                               
   ;) :laugh: :laugh:
not really much different then any other lawnmower i looked at.

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
 :scratch: So all you looked at was CHEAP mowers?.  ;) :rolleyes: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: All of 'em we had never lasted very long.
« Last Edit: August 08/11/20, 02:36:01 PM by Gunner55 »

Offline Boar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • VP of Entertainment!
I've seen several people using battery pushers. We've had good luck with the craftsman pushers, but nuttin wrong with Toro and snapper either.. why dont you want a mulcher and bagger for tge garden?
I can go to the city lot and get all the grass clippings I want.

I thought long and hard about a mulcher, cost more. And last fall my neighbors might

of thought I was goofy when I did this, but I would rake up the maple leaves in my front yard and and dump them in my back yard and then mow them up with the mower. Worked pretty good, so, why not.

And I don't want to be like my dickhead neighbor that has a mulch mower. His is a Honda so that ain't happening either. :happy1:

so why the heck didnt yu just mownthe front yard full of leave.

With that said I may decide on a mulcher but never a bagger. I.  Ain't got time to keep dumping bags with really no place to bring it
2019 GRAND MASTER BUCK CHAMPION!!
2021 ICE FISHING MASTER CHAMPION
78.50"

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
I did that several times. You have no idea how many leaves that tree drops each fall

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
:scratch: So all you looked at was CHEAP mowers?.  ;) :rolleyes: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: All of 'em we had never lasted very long.
:tut: :tut: i looked at all kinds of mowers, mostly on line. personally i gotta see in person what i am buying. i didnt want a bagger or self propelled mower, preferred not a mulcher either.

i hate shopping, for something for days, hours, place to place to save 20 bucks, so i decided to support my hometown business.

when i went to the online route i would google specific stores and it would bring up amazon, all kinds of crap........screw that.

guess we shall see about the durability. :scratch: :scratch:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
well i fired up the new lawnmower last nite............ME LIKE!!!!!!!!!! :happy1: :happy1: :happy1:

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
 :scratch: Does it cut grass too? Did the wheels go around? ;) :rolleyes: :laugh: :laugh: Or did you just start it to watch it run? :doah:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
:scratch: Does it cut grass too? Did the wheels go around? ;) :rolleyes: :laugh: :laugh: Or did you just start it to watch it run? :doah:
:angry2: :angry2: :confused: :banghead: :banghead: :taz: :taz: :pouty: :pouty: :pouty:

yes the wheels went around and it cut the grass!!!!!!!! :pouty: :pouty: PUTZ!!!!!!!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman

Offline Steve-o

• Master Outdoorsman
well i fired up the new lawnmower last nite............ME LIKE!!!!!!!!!! :happy1: :happy1: :happy1:

Congrats

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman

Congrats

:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: i was thinking more the blood sugar med guy!!!!!

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
 :scratch: There's an uncanny resemblance to.......................................... :whistling:                                   :crazy: ;) :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
I think you are right Gunner!!!!  :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :happy1:
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
 :pouty: :banghead: :banghead: training-087 :taz:

i dont wear a silly hat???????????? :tut: :tut: :tut: :mooning: :mooning:

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
 :scratch: But I'll bet you dance like that!  :doah: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
:scratch: But I'll bet you dance like that!  :doah: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

yer most likely right again!!!   :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :happy1:

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
It may be a better financial decision for you to just pay the neighbor to mow it for you..

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
It may be a better financial decision for you to just pay the neighbor to mow it for you..
heck no............new mower..soon to be retired..gonna contract myself out...money, beer, trade............................. :sleazy: :sleazy: :rotflmao:

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
heck no............new mower..soon to be retired..gonna contract myself out...money, beer, trade............................. :sleazy: :sleazy: :rotflmao:

etc, etc.

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
:scratch: :doah:                                                                                          :super smiley: :super smiley: :laughroll: :laughroll:

Offline Steve-o

• Master Outdoorsman

Don't do it.  You'll hate yourself in the morning.  :rotflmao:

Offline delcecchi

• Master Outdoorsman
What was the old saying?   "Ass, grass, gas.  " Glenn don't mow for free?

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman

Don't do it.  You'll hate yourself in the morning.  :rotflmao:

musta missed this. :confused: :scratch: no I won't  :smoking: :sleazy: :rotflmao:

Offline dutchboy

• Master Outdoorsman
  • Twins fan.
You can never go wrong buying local. I always laugh when somebody says "the local guy is $10 higher then the big box 30 miles away". Really.......why is it the local guy isn't allowed to make money but the box can? The local guy supports local kids through employment and donations. The big box takes write offs and move the profits offshore.

My local yard will match about any price Menards can come up with on lumber. Plus the lumber wasn't made to go around corners (it's dry & straight) which Menards can't say.

So anyway, get your grass mowed Glenn, with a bad neighbor I've heard you can always mow real early Saturday mornings with a crapty muffler on a push mower.
TIP line: ​ 800-652-9093

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
 :happy1: getting pretty close to round 2 with the new mower. I got one of those neighbors dutchy, I choose to ignore the dweeb. Hell they called the cops on one of our other neighbors because he cut a little bit over the property line. :confused: what a douche. :doofus:

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Sounds like a lot of fun living in town. NOT!

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
oh but the divorced neighbor lady living on the other side of me is nice eye candy!!! :sleazy: :evil: :rotflmao:

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
oh but the divorced neighbor lady living on the other side of me is nice eye candy!!! :sleazy: :evil: :rotflmao:

ders dat sex from from the next door window peeper!!!!   :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :happy1: