Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: What's on the grill, folks?  (Read 917892 times)

Online Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
That looks dynamite Coop!! The bowl resembles an old gas smoker water bowl.. which I have. I watched the video Mike,  fast and chewy ribs I'll hafta try!!

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
I used to do the 2-2-1 with baby backs and now they say how over cooked they are.  I changed to check them till a toothpick slips in easy and they are done.  Your method looks great and much quicker. 

Online Steve-o

• Master Outdoorsman
Aldi ribeye n asparagas.

Online Leech~~

• Master Outdoorsman
Been wanting to try these for a while now, single Vortex BB ribs.
Cut and coated with Memphis dust. One hour on the grill.
Finished with SBR sweet & spicy. Very good! Will be doing these again.
Kind of reminds me of burnt-ends!   :happy1:   Where did you find that vortex deally?   :scratch:
Cooking over a open fire is all fun and games until someone losses a wiener!

Online Cooperman

• Master Outdoorsman
You can buy them online, but I had a stainless steel bowl I just cut the bottom out. Great for chicken wings. As for the single rib cook, you don’t need the vortex, you can cook/smoke on anything, just get the temp up to around 350