Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: New to MNO? Please introduce yourself  (Read 360954 times)

Offline Angelfish

• Minnow
Thank you MetroJoe for your warm welcome.

Angelfish.
GREETINGS FROM AUSTRALIA...........MATEYS

Offline WoodChuck

• Master Outdoorsman
  • " Minnesota Outdoorsman supporter"
 :) HELLO! to angelfish , welcome to the best site on the net!!!!? sounds like the females are catching up with the male members on this site , so you should be a great addition to the think tank on fishing and hunting in down under? will you share some of that good aussie humor? and maybe some good BBQ? RESIPIES with us all ? welcome to mno. ;)
"i am not the KING FISHER , nor the fisher of men , but i am a fisherman "    membership n. 141

Offline vickieschessies

• Xtreme Outdoorsman
Welcome to the site Anglefish and Iceman.
Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea. -Robert A. Heinlein
                   MNO Prefered sponsors

http://www.fawkinnae.com

Offline Bufflehead

• Master Outdoorsman
 Good morning everyone, sorry I haven't made my way to the welcome section

I'm bufflehead(Chuck) was made aware of the site about a week ago. Desided to join in on the fun and what looks to be a very nice bunch of people who share my same interests.

I'm a big time Waterfowler, small game/upland, fisherman, big game hunter, snowmobilier and ATVer

If it's outdoor, I'm doing it, along with my wife and two son's

thanks for the place to exercise my maddness, Chuck
There's plenty of room for all gods creatures...right next to my mashed potatoes

Offline Spinach

• Outdoorsman
  • Woodbury Mn
Welcome to the site Bufflehead,  Angelfish and Bass Assassin.

MNO Fishing Reports
Voted #1 Outdoors Website in MN
Support MNO Sponsors
AKA "Spinach"

Offline Joe

• Master Outdoorsman
    • Outdoors Weekly
Glad you decided to join us. Maddness isn't uncommon around here.

Welcome
Here's to a long life and a merry one.
A quick death and an easy one.
A pretty girl and an honest one.
A cold pint-- and another one!

Offline G-Thunda

Hello all! I just found this site today and it looks like a great place to hang out! I'll spend some time looking around and hopefully chat with you all soon enough!

"Nuttin' but lips!!"

Offline Outdoors Junkie

• MNO Director
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • AKA "Outdoors Junkie"
Welcome to the site G-Thunda!
www.mnoutdoorsman.com

Offline Big Slick

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2008 & 2011 MNO Fishing Challenge Champs!
Howdy all!!!
Looks like this could be more fun than a barrel-o-Monkies.
You never see a FLAG BURNING at a GUN SHOW.

Offline Outdoors Junkie

• MNO Director
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • AKA "Outdoors Junkie"
Welcome Big Slick!  Glad you could join!
www.mnoutdoorsman.com

Offline Bufflehead

• Master Outdoorsman
Welcome Big Slick, come on in and stay awhile
There's plenty of room for all gods creatures...right next to my mashed potatoes

Offline Big Slick

• Master Outdoorsman
Welcome Big Slick, come on in and stay awhile
Thanks...I think I will.
Mind if I take my shoes off?

Offline Outdoors Junkie

• MNO Director
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • AKA "Outdoors Junkie"
Kick em off!  We don't mind.  Big Slick, tell us a little about yourself.  Do you hunt?
www.mnoutdoorsman.com

Offline pointblank

• Minnow
Howdy all!

This site looks kinda nice......I think I'll tag along on it for awhile.  I like to fish all seasons,I hunt large/small game. I like to ATV and snowmobile.
 I have a place near Upper Red Lake and I live in the south Metro.

Hope to see you outdoors!
When things are not going right for you.....I'm the guy who is there saying" You should have been here yesterday"

Offline Outdoors Junkie

• MNO Director
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • AKA "Outdoors Junkie"
Thanks for joining pointblank!  I think you will fit right in here at Minnesota Outdoorsman.  We is your place by upper red?  My family and I have a couple cabins along the Tamarack.
www.mnoutdoorsman.com

Offline Bufflehead

• Master Outdoorsman
Welcome aboard point blank..our house is your house

Just leave me the last beer...LOL

Offline vickieschessies

• Xtreme Outdoorsman
Who let bufflehead on this site ;D ;)
Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea. -Robert A. Heinlein
                   MNO Prefered sponsors

http://www.fawkinnae.com

Offline Big Slick

• Master Outdoorsman
Kick em off!  We don't mind.  Big Slick, tell us a little about yourself.  Do you hunt?
I try to hunt but the dang gun keeps missin them critters. ::) I like to fish but spend to much time on my snowmobiles or ATVs, playing with the kids or working. I am in the process of learning how to trap coon and other little critters so when the season opens I may have an inckling of what to do. Will start bow hunting on Tuesday.

Offline pointblank

• Minnow
Thanks for joining pointblank! I think you will fit right in here at Minnesota Outdoorsman. We is your place by upper red? My family and I have a couple cabins along the Tamarack.

I'm not along the Big Tamarack.  I am south of wash kish abit.  I am really not far from the little Tamarack back in the woods very close to the Kooch/Beltrami county line.
When things are not going right for you.....I'm the guy who is there saying" You should have been here yesterday"

Offline Outdoors Junkie

• MNO Director
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • AKA "Outdoors Junkie"
Pointblank,

I have deer hunted (on the state land) many times out by that area.  We also like to grouse hunt by the Lost River too.
www.mnoutdoorsman.com

Offline Fishahollik

• Xtreme Outdoorsman
I am 42, Married (twice) 3 kids, 19,16,4 I live in South Range WI but I do alot of fishing in MN as well as WI. Hoping next year I can afford to hunt some in MN as well.

I truely am a fishahollik, I have had this screen name for about 5 years now. Its even my e-mail addy.

When all else fails, go fishing, if they don't bite, remember, its called fishing, not catching, for a reason.
"When asked what man has done in his life, I can say,' I was in the United States Navy'" JFK

I am member #297

Offline Bufflehead

• Master Outdoorsman
Welcome my friend...glad to see you come over and check this place out

I think you will find this a place like home..with friends you can meet, bs with and join in the field/water for some great fishing, hunting and good memories

PS, we got to get together, if nothing more than lunch somewhere even....been too long!

Again...welcome aboard

Offline Joe

• Master Outdoorsman
    • Outdoors Weekly
Hey I recognize that screen name. Welcome to MNO Fishahollik. I've had the same screen name for about 5/6 years myself.
Here's to a long life and a merry one.
A quick death and an easy one.
A pretty girl and an honest one.
A cold pint-- and another one!

Offline jigglestick

• Master Outdoorsman
  • Ice house rentals on Lake Winnibigosh
    • www.campjigglestick.com
HA! try 5-6 days  ;)
take a kid hunting and fishing!!

THWACK KILLS!!

Offline GRIZ

• Master Outdoorsman
I've had my nickname/screen name now for about 23yrs.
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."
~Thomas Jefferson

Offline Bufflehead

• Master Outdoorsman
 I thought your name was old "Three Toes"

Oh ya, thats a different Griz...LOL

Offline Wack n Stack

• Outdoorsman
Hey guys and gals,

My name is John I am jumping ship from another site (IDA) that has left a sour taste in my mouth. Hopefully I will find a bunch of people that like to hunt and fish as much as I do. I just do not agree with everything that is said on that site.

A little bit about me, there is nothing better to do in this world than duck hunt and ice fish. Those are the 2 things that I like to do the most. In fact I was out killing ducks today with my dad. We shot a banded goose along with another 2 hen green wings,hen mallard, drake woody and a hen woody.

I also work for my uncle who is a taxidermist. I am the guy that gets the stuff ready. Skinning, fleshing prep work. It is fun and super good to have a unlce that will mount your stuff in his spare time so I am lucky that way.

Looking to have fun on this site  :police:
"Whack 'em, stack 'em and pack 'em."

Ted Nugent

Offline jigglestick

• Master Outdoorsman
  • Ice house rentals on Lake Winnibigosh
    • www.campjigglestick.com
WELCOME WACKER!! :)
 we are glad you found us here at MNoutdoorsman. what I like to say is if you like what you see here, tell a couple friends about it.
remember that any website that has any number of members, will also have many different points of view. those views sometimes clash. if we all keep in mind that we are all here to take a break and enjoy ourselves, it becomes easier to accept different points of view whether we agree with them or not.
there is no power struggle here. no brownie points for butt kissers. no feathers in the caps of the most active posters.
just an open format for anyone to come in and participate or just sit back and read.
so like I said, WELCOME!!
I hope you enjoy your stay.
take a kid hunting and fishing!!

THWACK KILLS!!

Offline Mayfly

• Master Outdoorsman
    • MNO
Looking to have fun on this site? :police:

I am here for the same reason......and if the fun ever ends i'm outta here ;D

So lets keep it fun and relaxed!

Offline Mayfly

• Master Outdoorsman
    • MNO
I was a big walleye nut until I was 21. Then I went bass fishing (and I don't mean circling the lake throwing a northland spinnerbait). I haven't been walleye fishing since although I still catch a bunch every year. I'm 26 and spend all year bass fishing until the water freezes. Then I get drunk and go ice fishing like everybody else.

If you don't mean "circling the lake throwing a northland spinnerbait" than what do you mean......??

::)