Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Sports Forums / Re: Twins
« Last post by KEN W on Yesterday at 10:08:49 PM »
Lost again before 30,000 in Cleveland. Duran gave up his first run of the season.....homerun in the 8th.

Still can't watch any games.....don't have Apple TV
Food Plots - Land/Habitat Management / Re: Finally some green in a food plot.
« Last post by Boar on Yesterday at 09:36:59 PM »
Gonna have some fun this weekend!
« Last post by dutchboy on Yesterday at 05:21:53 PM »
Buxton on one leg can play better defense then we saw those last two Yankee games.
The BBQ Shack, Wildlife recipes and Cooking / Re: Good Morning!!!!!!
« Last post by Dotch on Yesterday at 09:38:38 AM »
Mornin' fellow gulag comrades! 56 at choretime heading for a high in the low 80's. Some lite sprinkles went thru just after chores but otherwise no precip. I see the transmitter on my slightly less than reliable indoor-outdoor thermometer must've given up the ghost. Will need to get a new thermometer setup again. A weather station would be nice but most of the folks I know who have them have trouble after a while keeping everything working unless it's a high $ model. Not sure I need to spend that kind of money on one. Got the Stude wiped down last nite for our adventure to Thompson IA this afternoon. Should vacuum & put fuel in it but otherwise it's ready to go. Safe travels glenn & markn!     
« Last post by LPS on Yesterday at 09:07:44 AM »
I hope you are right Roony.  No traveling for 6 weeks after surgery.  Doesn't say anything about a short boat ride.   :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :happy1:  Therapy here in Baudette just called.  My first physical therapy is 3 days after surgery.  Unreal. 
« Last post by roony on Yesterday at 08:58:05 AM »
GL Barry! I was thinking 'why not do that in the winter?' But then there is snow to deal with. There is always something any time of year. From what I hear, a hip replacement is easier than a knee. You'll be in the boat by the 4th of July.
Sports Forums / Re: NBA Wolves
« Last post by Steve-o on Yesterday at 08:09:19 AM »
It is amazing how on any given night, one team can have the other team's number and soft of unprecedented that there hasn't been a competitive game in the series so far. 

Hoping the wolves advance whether it be a close game or another blowout.  You can't mess around with that Nuggets team.  Or the Wolves. (at least this year ;) )
Sports Forums / Re: NBA Wolves
« Last post by LPS on Yesterday at 07:36:48 AM »
I watched some of the game and couldn't believe how the Wolves were hitting every basket and the Nuggets weren't.  Hard to even believe they won by 45.  Were the nuggets resting up for the last game?
« Last post by Gunner55 on Yesterday at 07:34:23 AM »
 :scratch: Still 17-6 in the last 3 1/2 weeks since Kepler came back. Buxton is expected to join the team Saturday in Cleveland.
🐦 Forum... / Re: Birds in the back yard
« Last post by LPS on Yesterday at 07:33:37 AM »
The lady at the eye clinic in Bemidji said there are bears all over around there too.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10