Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
The BBQ Shack, Wildlife recipes and Cooking / Re: FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
« Last post by Scenic on Today at 06:09:42 PM »
She seems to favor gang members. The nicest thing i can say is that she's the wrong person for her position
based on what i've seen and read about her........i'm surprised she passed trhe bar exam......much less moved that far up the legal ladder!!!!!! :confused: :crazy: :crazy: :doofus:

She must wear a blue dress......?? 

She needs to go.   Enough. 
Crosby, but I just found out that they're putting in some new culverts on 169 in Garrison & won't be done until noon tomorrow & we'll be through there before that. So, we're going to go over & hit 65 now, I think.
Anything & Everything / Re: Just funnies.....
« Last post by glenn57 on Today at 04:20:22 PM »
 :happy1: yep!! :rotflmao:
:scratch: Think we stopped there the last time we went down Hwy 6.
:scratch: in Emily or crosby????? Emily to me is a tourist trap type area with fifty lakes and all the other lakes in the area.
 :scratch: Think we stopped there the last time we went down Hwy 6.
General Discussion / Re: incoming weather
« Last post by glenn57 on Today at 03:28:27 PM »
Just checked the gauge. Another 1.2" here. Ok, time to start praying for sunshine, the drought is over.
:happy1: for once i willingly agree with ROONY!!!!!  :happy1: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

driving me hutz not being able to get my garden tilled up!!!!!! :confused:
:scratch: hutz, where's that? :confused:   :tut: :violin: :violin: :cry: :cry:     :nerd: :evil:      ;) :laugh: :laugh:
by Sand lake........... :mooning: :moon: dont you gotta pack the car???? :pouty: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
The BBQ Shack, Wildlife recipes and Cooking / Re: FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
« Last post by Jerkbiat on Today at 03:28:17 PM »
She seems to favor gang members. The nicest thing i can say is that she's the wrong person for her position
based on what i've seen and read about her........i'm surprised she passed trhe bar exam......much less moved that far up the legal ladder!!!!!! :confused: :crazy: :crazy: :doofus:
DEI. Making things oh so much better.  :crazy:
Sure glenn...chase her away like yu did reiny and reb and raul...

Nah, I don't scare too easily!   :rotflmao: :bonk: :moon:

🐦 Forum... / Re: Birds in the back yard
« Last post by glenn57 on Today at 03:26:22 PM »
I'm expecting a hummer tomorrow. (Bird)

good thing you explained that for Glenn!!!    :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
:sleazy: :nerd: :nerd: :rotflmao:
Anything & Everything / Re: Just funnies.....
« Last post by Jerkbiat on Today at 03:25:28 PM »
 :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: Some good ones
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10