Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Caldwell Ballistic Precision Long Range Target Camera  (Read 2096 times)

Offline Kahuna

• Outdoorsman
This is brand new, only taken out and powered up to verify that it works.

The Caldwell Ballistic Precision LR (Long Range) Target Camera System allows you to stream HD video of your target to any WiFi-enabled smartphone, tablet, or laptop for a range of up to one mile. With the LR Target Camera you can see exactly where you're shooting and group size to make adjustments from the shooting bench. A free iOS/Android Mobile App allows you to record video, save still pictures, add notes, calculate group size, and save session info. Rechargeable lithium Ion batteries run the target cam up to 6 hours continuously. (For extended use there's an external power jack). The camera is fully contained in a waterproof housing. A premium storage case allows you to transport the entire system securely. The Caldwell Ballistic Precision LR Target Camera is very versatile and portable system that's easy to set up and use.

Manufacturer model #: 156726.

Streams live HD video up to 1 mile away
Fully contained waterproof housing
Breaks down into a compact storage case
Integrated rechargeable lithium ion batteries
External power jack for permanent installation
Compatible with Android, iPhone, and most tablets
Comes with full-featured app

Asking $325.00 Cash
"Speed Kills...It kills those that don't have it!"

~ Ski-U-Ma! ~

Yes, I realize speling is a chalunge for sum of us...I am inkluded in that grup, so pleze fourgiv me.

Offline Kahuna

• Outdoorsman
Price dropped to $300.00

[attachment deleted by admin]
"Speed Kills...It kills those that don't have it!"

~ Ski-U-Ma! ~

Yes, I realize speling is a chalunge for sum of us...I am inkluded in that grup, so pleze fourgiv me.