Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Good Morning!!!!!!  (Read 4969503 times)

Offline Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin gang, 53 here when I went down to the boat & I'm seein 70* for the high. Had lots of action so I stayed later than normal & just finished breakfast. No big plans yet, so just gonna roll with it. Hope you enjoy your Saturday.
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Offline Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
morning fellers............should be a gunner and mikey kinda day!!!!!!!!!!! :happy1: yep gotta like this weather..........it sure changed last night!!!!!!!

ya mean ya got chores to do today!!!   WOW!!!    :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
:scratch: Probably not 'til he has another 1/2 a pot of coffee. ;) :rolleyes: :smiley:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
morning fellers............should be a gunner and mikey kinda day!!!!!!!!!!! :happy1: yep gotta like this weather..........it sure changed last night!!!!!!!

ya mean ya got chores to do today!!!   WOW!!!    :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
:scratch: Probably not 'til he has another 1/2 a pot of coffee. ;) :rolleyes: :smiley:
:rotflmao: almost there!! :mooning: and I already refilled the hummingbird feeders!! :mooning:

I reckon ole boober is out chasing sheep head!!! :sleazy: :rotflmao:
« Last Edit: September 09/03/22, 09:54:40 AM by glenn57 »
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
tater sala is done, working on stuffing the shells and bacon wrap them and then egg bake... 
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Mornin' gang! 55 at choretime heading for a high in the low to mid-70's. Crystal blue sky with a nice breeze. Cleaned the main water tank & refilled it whilst I was doing chores. Now on to Hope for some additional feed. Feeding a few extra head inside so want to make sure we make it thru the weekend. Also need to check on the status of Hope creamery butter. Plant has been closed while they're remodeling & retooling. Rumor was possibly they started making butter again yesterday altho others have claimed it won't happen until next week. When I get home, time to get the mower out. Need to get the place spiffed up so when the wife plays the "I'm so tired" card, I won't feel guilty about kicking back a little myself. 
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
great avatar Dotch!!!    :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :happy1:

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
To quote glenn:

:nerd: :nerd: :nerd:
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline dutchboy

• Master Outdoorsman
  • Twins fan.
44 degrees in International Falls this morning. The last couple of days have been perfect. Cool in the morning and low 70's for high temps. In 4 months I'll be begging for these temps. Only thing I don't like is it's getting to be the dark season again.

Deer cleaned out one of the bird feeders overnight. I don't know what they like more, birdseed or the apples off the tree.

Going to cut the water line and install a shut-off for my outside water faucet on the house today. I got away with it dripping all last winter but don't want to push my luck again this year. Why there never was a shut-off installed in the first place is beyond me.

Saw 3 geese flying South this morning. Probably just going a ways down the road to eat or maybe...........

Stay safe and have a great Sunday.
« Last Edit: September 09/04/22, 07:47:23 AM by dutchboy »
TIP line: ​ 800-652-9093

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, 45 here and going to 73 today..  darn nice day yesterday and all went great!!  another good day today!!   got plenty to do for sure there will a fire and such too!!   have a good day all!!   :happy1:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning fellers... I'm campfire and beered out!! :pouty: might get some mater's today. See what I get maybe make juice but times running out before I head north Tuesday.

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys. 54 here and heading for 75 today it is saying. Never got out of the 60s yesterday. Good day for staining. Got everything done we wanted, but some need a second coat. Need to order more. Only have a pint left out of a 5 gallon pail. Not sure what's on the agenda for today.  We both have da crud and da wifey is feeling pretty ruff this morning.  I think I may be over the hump. We shall see. Well, you boys have a good one.
Hey look your bobber is up!

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
JB, hope ya feel better soon you two!!!   

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman

Offline markn

• Master Outdoorsman
Sausage and french toast on the menu in a few minutes. Not sure what I'm doing today, camping, eating well, few beers, that pretty much sums it up for the day. Might have to go home and water my grass again later that's about it, later.... :happy1: :happy1:

What Mike said X2 JB.
mm

Offline Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin gents, 50* last I looked & they say 71* will be our high. A little fog comin off the water with the cool air & warm water (~71*) early this AM. :tut: No glenn, it wasn't just me. :rolleyes:  :doah: Found a few panfish that were willing to come out & play, so it's already been a good day.  :happy1: :cool: There's a little mowing I can do but we'll see. No more now, have a great day!!

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Mornin' gang! 51 at choretime heading for a high in the low 70's. Opened the windows last nite. Great sleeping weather. Got the lawn all mowed yesterday & have been putzing this a.m. after chores. Putting things away, watering some planters, filling the jelly feeder & bird bath, etc. Actually looks like someone might live here again. Mrs. Cheviot hasn't arrived yet so do some dishes & should have the place looking presentable when she does. May have to find time to squeeze in a nap before then. 😴

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, 55 and going to 75 today!! another great day yesterday, lots done, great fire ands some adult beverages were consumed too..  smoked shot gun shells were a hit too!!!  have a good day all!!    :happy1:

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys.  Have had a great weekend.  Got enough wood cut split and stacked to get me through winter.  Actually have a little more to clean up and that will be for next winter or emergency stash in case we have a long cold winter.  Had some great fires and had some libations too.  Life is good.  I have two corned beefs in the freezer and trying to decide if I should get one of them out or have a ribeye later on.  Tough decision.  Happy Labor Day to all of youse.

Offline Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin guys, 52* here & we'll see 75* later. I got a good share of my boat time for the week in yday with it being such a nice day. :happy1: That & I heard the neighborhood was changin AGAIN tomorrow :rolleyes:, & you never know :scratch: what's gonna happen then. ;) :smiley: Still got some mowing & a couple other little projects I can do today. 'Bout it here, hopin your Labor Day's a good 1.

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys. 51 here and heading for 76 today. Was a nice day yesterday. I cut up all the drift wood that was on our ramp. Got a good stash of camp fire wood. Nice to see the ramp all cleaned up. Makes it feel like the beginning of summer but it is not. Maybe today I can get a couple of tree stands out in the woods for bow hunting. That is just around the corner. Happy labor day boys! Have a good one.

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Mornin' gang! 52 for an overnight low, 60 at choretime, heading for a high in the low 70's. Internet is crawling today so am using my mobile hotspot. Kiddies last day of summer vacation so they must be online sucking it all up. Kinda cool & overcast. Dew hasn't come off so haven't sprung into action yet. Need to play some more in the garden & deliver some tomatoes. Plan was make deliveries in the Stude but we'll see. Also have to play musical rams today, move a couple around so we'll have rams at both pastures again. Handling rams is never fun and can be dangerous if they decide you're in their way. Trick is to avoid handling them any more than absolutely necessary thru use of gates, panels, etc. Never trust 'em.     

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Afternoon fellers ... There's something wrong with this picture.  :confused: :banghead: I've been a union thug over 40 years, all youz guyz are out screwing around and I'M the one going to work. :pouty: :doofus:

Anywho, I gotz lotz to do today. Headed to the Northland in the morning. :mooning: :happy1: :dancinred: :dancinred: :happybounce:

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
Afternoon fellers ... There's something wrong with this picture.  :confused: :banghead: I've been a union thug over 40 years, all youz guyz are out screwing around and I'M the one going to work. :pouty: :doofus:

Anywho, I gotz lotz to do today. Headed to the Northland in the morning. :mooning: :happy1: :dancinred: :dancinred: :happybounce:

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman

so yer saying you finnaly are working???   asking for Gunner!!!!   :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
 :pouty: :pouty: :tut: :tut: I'm always working on something  :sleazy: :smoking: :rotflmao:

Offline dutchboy

• Master Outdoorsman
  • Twins fan.
I had a couple of guys who always worked at looking busy. They got very little done in a day. You train them?  :scratch:
TIP line: ​ 800-652-9093

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
:pouty: :pouty: :tut: :tut: I'm always working on something  :sleazy: :smoking: :rotflmao:

monkey business???   :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
I had a couple of guys who always worked at looking busy. They got very little done in a day. You train them?  :scratch:
:rotflmao: :rotflmao: nope not me.

Mikey..... :tut: :tut:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning fellers...  :sleazy: should be on the road by 6:46!!! :happy1: :sleazy:

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, safe travels Glenn!!  60 here and heading to 83 they say...   going to Sartell this morning for my periodontal visit..  then over to Manea's meats for some goodies!!!  including a cuban sandwich!!  got a few things done around the house and yard yesterday, that was nice...  have a good day all!!    :happy1: