Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: TGO vs Boar  (Read 27908 times)

Online Boar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • VP of Entertainment!
But challenge starts first ice and gose till last ice, no pussy dates to confine ones abilities.
2019 GRAND MASTER BUCK CHAMPION!!
2021 ICE FISHING MASTER CHAMPION
78.50"

Offline greatoutdoors

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2014, 2015, & 2016 MNO Fishing Challenge Champion
Hey, any given sunday dude, ya wanna go for round two in the ice challenge or ya gona pull a bobby bass? you put up some good numbers in open water, put your smack wher your ass is, let do winter if you really wana brag.
Well Bore,
Go home and let the wounds heal after the butt kicking I gave you this year.  training-087 training-087  You're still woozy over the thrashing, and need  several months to recover!  :cry: :cry: :cry:
Like I said before, pick on someone you may have a chance to beat, like DDS!  :coffee:
BUT, my money's on him if you two have a side bet!  :moon: :moon: :moon: :moon: :moon:
TGO: Winner of the 2014 Bore vs. TGO Side Bet!!  :happybounce: :happybounce: :happybounce:
The Great Outdoors
419 East Sheridan Street
Ely, MN 55731 USA
218-365-4744

E mail:  thegreatoutdoors@frontier.com

Like Us on Face Book
https://www.facebook.com/jim.maki.14?ref=tn_tnmn#!/pages/Great-Outdoors-Bait-Tackle/1606420532911075

"The only Ely Bait Shop owned by a lifelong resident.

Online Boar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • VP of Entertainment!
Ther are no wounds to heal, just an all out desire to to see if you got what it takes on ice, but I no you dont, youll slink away like so many one hit wonders, your like the band The Trashmen, and their only hit, The Bird. except its called the Turd, by The Outhouse. Turd turd turd, turd is the word, everybodys hear about the turd. I mean really? six days left to claim victory over a guy in a fishing challenge side bet who dosent even own a boat. Ooooooo impressive. Youll get braging rights all right. You cant do it and you know it, on a level playing feild. :moon: :moon: :moon: :moon: :moon: :moon: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: 
78.50"

Offline greatoutdoors

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2014, 2015, & 2016 MNO Fishing Challenge Champion
Ther are no wounds to heal, just an all out desire to to see if you got what it takes on ice, but I no you dont, youll slink away like so many one hit wonders, your like the band The Trashmen, and their only hit, The Bird. except its called the Turd, by The Outhouse. Turd turd turd, turd is the word, everybodys hear about the turd. I mean really? six days left to claim victory over a guy in a fishing challenge side bet who dosent even own a boat. Ooooooo impressive. Youll get braging rights all right. You cant do it and you know it, on a level playing feild. :moon: :moon: :moon: :moon: :moon: :moon: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
Oh, are we trying to play the victim (a man with no boat)??  :cry: :cry: :cry:
You took the bet, talked the talk, but couldn't walk the walk!! training-087 training-087 training-087
Time for you to realize you can't fish, and accept that fact!!  :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
Your Idol,
TGO: Landslide Winner of the 2014  Bore vs. TGO side bet!! :dancinred: :dancinred: :dancinred:
The Great Outdoors
419 East Sheridan Street
Ely, MN 55731 USA
218-365-4744

E mail:  thegreatoutdoors@frontier.com

Like Us on Face Book
https://www.facebook.com/jim.maki.14?ref=tn_tnmn#!/pages/Great-Outdoors-Bait-Tackle/1606420532911075

"The only Ely Bait Shop owned by a lifelong resident.

Online Boar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • VP of Entertainment!
Oh contrair mofair, no victim here, knew exctly what I was doing. six day left and anything can happen, still getting out, but my odds dont look good. When its over i will conceed with honor sir. no regrets or excuses and will give you the Nod.
78.50"

Offline Lee Borgersen

• AKA "Smallmouthguide"
  • Pro-Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • 2008-2011-2018-2019 2020 Fish Challenge Champ!
    • Lee's Lake Geneva Guide Service
you's two guys are makin me dizzy :doah:

[attachment deleted by admin]
Proud Member of the CWCS.
http://www.cwcs.org

Member of Walleyes For Tomorrow.
www.walleyesfortomorrow.org

Many BWCA Reports
http://leeslakegenevaguideservice.com/boundry_%2712.htm

If you help someone when they're in trouble, they will remember you when they're in trouble again

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
Lee, theres a reason its been so windy lately. and notice how warm its been.........a whole lotta hot air!!!!!!!!!! :laughroll: :laughroll: :laughroll:
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Online Boar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • VP of Entertainment!
Glemm thats because you sat down on the couch and yiur bowels gave :moon: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
78.50"