Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: incoming weather  (Read 115526 times)

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
Lot of rain for some of you.  We could use more I think.

the whole state needs more I think
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
1 3/4 here. Gawd forbid I don't post it correctly   :confused: :pouty: :bonk: :rotflmao:

Wind is making it a bit chilly out  :huh:
« Last Edit: April 04/17/24, 11:58:50 AM by glenn57 »
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
You got 13/4 or 3.25"?  :scratch:  :popcorn:
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Online roony

• Master Outdoorsman
11 3/4 here. Gawd forbid I don't post it correctly   :confused: :pouty: :bonk: :rotflmao:

Wind is making it a bit chilly out  :huh:
You got over 11 inches!

Offline Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
We hit some pretty heavy rain just as we hit 494W yday & it didn't really let up much until we were almost to GR. Quite a bit of water in the ditches leaving Deer River too.
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
still windy and with some snow now...   

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
had some grapple a bit ago........looks like the sun wants out now!!!!! :happy1:

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Gets almost sunny and then snows again.  Earlier we couldn't see Canada it was snowing so hard with big flakes.  Sunny again now but only 37.

Offline Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
The neighbor called ~ 1:30, so I went over to check his rain gauge when I looked to see if we had any mail. He's got a fancy digital 1, it said .389" when I reset it. He went home Saturday. Got a couple small patches of blue sky here now.

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
SO may see 60ish today and winds only 5 W gusting to 8.  The wife has a fire all built, all it needs is a match.  It is in the fire pit. I could even turn the water on to camp and we would have our safety water program ready to go. The line is about 2 - 2 1/2 feet deep.  Will be fun to see if there are any pockets of water that didn't get blown out that is froze yet.

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
SO may see 60ish today and winds only 5 W gusting to 8.  The wife has a fire all built, all it needs is a match.  It is in the fire pit. I could even turn the water on to camp and we would have our safety water program ready to go. The line is about 2 - 2 1/2 feet deep.  Will be fun to see if there are any pockets of water that didn't get blown out that is froze yet.
LPS....we have a garden hose from the pump to the fish cleaning house.......in the fall we blow it out then run antifreeze through it....never no issues!!! and its not very deep either..i helped mom bury it!!!

just a suggestion for this fall!!!!!! :happy1: :happy1:

Offline Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Wind is picking up here already.

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
LPS....we have a garden hose from the pump to the fish cleaning house.......in the fall we blow it out then run antifreeze through it....never no issues!!! and its not very deep either..i helped mom bury it!!!

just a suggestion for this fall!!!!!! :happy1: :happy1:

I did think of the antifreeze thing.  I blew it out with my compressor and it really blew too. I got the roll of the blue stuff from the well drilling company.  They said I could leave it full of water and let it freeze and it wouldn't hurt it.  Not willing to take that chance. It was a fun project. 

Offline Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Gettin a little rain here. :cool:

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Sprinkles through here a little over an hour ago... :coffee:

Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Accuweather:  heavy rain and thunderstorms for the next 47 minutes.  Rain till 10 possible.  I lost internet for awhile.  It all comes from Thief where the weather is coming from.  Lots of thunder and the dogs are at alert. 

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
partly cloudy here

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
We had some rain and thunder about an hour ago. 1/8" of rain. Looking dark to the west again.
Hey look your bobber is up!

Offline Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
 :scratch: Might've last 10 minutes, 15 tops, here.

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Raining this morning when I left for work.
Hey look your bobber is up!

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
getting some rain here now

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Severe clear so far this a.m. Could be some light showers blowing thru after lunch but nothing measurable expected. Likely be significant rain coming Friday thru the weekend. Hammer down! 

Offline KEN W

• Master Outdoorsman
  • "Conservative on some things...Liberal on others."
Got about .2 of an inch here overnight. Really poured for 15 min or so.
Conservative on some things.....Liberal on others.....Sane most of the time.

Only the best Packers get to be Vikings.

Offline Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
We had another 10-15-minute light shower yday am, Duluth weather guy was talking today about parts of the area possibly getting 2" this weekend. Let 'er buck............................. we could use it!!

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
A light shower went thru about lunchtime yesterday. Otherwise, nada. I see NWS/NOAA are dicking with the weather app (sorta) thingy I've had on my phone forever. Don't know if they're discontinuing it entirely or if they'll be replacing it. More Build Back Better!  :huh:

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
really lite rain started about 1/2 hour ago...  getting a bit more now and things are getting wet...  still windy too... 

Offline Steve-o

• Master Outdoorsman
I got the fertilizer and grass over-seed down last week.  Come on rain and warmer temps.   :angel:

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
It is already 63 so warmer than predicted.  Some clouds showing up and it is windy as he77.   The buds on the trees are really popping. 

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Still chilly here altho the rain stopped. .07" earlier & added another .32" in Bugtussle to the total since ~8 a.m. Expecting more rain this afternoon and tonite. Still 45 degrees tho... :scratch:

Online roony

• Master Outdoorsman
Just  red hair under a half inch here in God's country.