Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: SD walleye record officially beaten with a 16.5-lber!  (Read 1346 times)

Offline DennyO

• Outdoorsman
Wow!!! 🤯 SD walleye record officially beaten with a 16.5-lber!

And she’s an absolute unit:

That’s 16-lbs 8-ozs (33” long x 21” girth) of OH MY WORD caught by Aaron Schuck on Fri, Oct 27 out of Lake Oahe (Missouri River reservoir) near Akaska, SD!

The previous record was set in 2002 with Georgine Chytka’s 16-02 from the Missouri River tailrace at Fort Randall.

Aaron caught that bruiser trolling a "Mcgannon Special" color Walleye Nation Creation’s Reaper about 187' back. Here she be:

In case you need help getting your bearings as to just how massive that fish is...here’s another wild perspective showing it next to some “eaters” in the livewell. 🤯 #SHEESH

Seriously can’t even imagine. Big, big, BIG congrats!

Btw I just saw that Between Hooksets with Chasen Walter and Curt Underhill will be going live on Facebook (here) at 7pm cst tonight with Aaron Schuck so you can hear firsthand how the state record was caught. 👍

 https://www.facebook.com/sdgfp/posts/732109212285468
« Last Edit: November 11/01/23, 05:27:10 PM by DennyO »

Offline Iowaboy1

• Xtreme Outdoorsman
Congrats to the angler !!
That's going to be tough to beat  :happy1:

Offline DennyO

• Outdoorsman
Some time I think it is like the seasons, or the New Years eve!

Offline Rodwork

• Xtreme Outdoorsman