Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Anything & Everything / Re: Just funnies.....
« Last post by mike89 on Today at 06:28:29 PM »
 :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :happy1:
Yup and yu forget yur one of them dingle boob
Anything & Everything / Re: Just funnies.....
« Last post by HD on Today at 06:00:16 PM »
 :censored:
:scratch: Should've give me a jingle, glenn, I'd have met you over there. I was wondering if they were trying to fish in that wind. Would've been fun to meet them.  :rolleyes:

now you know where you stand Gunner!!!   
:scratch:................. :taz: :banghead: training-087................... :nerd:   ;) :rolleyes: :laugh: :laugh: I was just watching the Twins about then......................& IT WASN'T VERY PRETTY........ :pouty: So, I was kind of lookin for a distraction.  ;) :smiley:
I wouldn't sweat it Gunner, they probably just ended up in Inger anyhow.. :hubba: :rotflmao: ;)
Sports Forums / Re: Twins
« Last post by dutchboy on Today at 03:08:41 PM »
Duran gagged one away today. Little league plays in the top of the 9th allowed the Twins to tie the game at 2. Twins lose 5-2, get swept in Cleveland after being swept at home.
Only 4 hits again today.

Paddack was a absolute machine after giving up a 2 run homerun in the top of the 1st.  He very well might be the best Twins starter right now.

Bottom line......Twins can't hit, plain & simple.

Buxton entered the game in the bottom of the 9th as a pinch runner and scored the 2nd run.
The BBQ Shack, Wildlife recipes and Cooking / Re: Good Morning!!!!!!
« Last post by Gunner55 on Today at 12:35:31 PM »
:scratch: Should've give me a jingle, glenn, I'd have met you over there. I was wondering if they were trying to fish in that wind. Would've been fun to meet them.  :rolleyes:

:scratch:................. :taz: :banghead: training-087................... :nerd:   ;) :rolleyes: :laugh: :laugh: I was just watching the Twins about then......................& IT WASN'T VERY PRETTY........ :pouty: So, I was kind of lookin for a distraction.  ;) :smiley:
« Last post by mike89 on Today at 12:23:23 PM »
what????     :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
« Last post by glenn57 on Today at 12:21:19 PM »

:tut: :tut: :tut: :tut:
« Last post by mike89 on Today at 12:02:53 PM »

« Last post by glenn57 on Today at 11:37:10 AM »
Happened pretty sudden. Thought of it. Then when I read your post this morning  said you where really busy.  :scratch:

Yea they fished for maybe an hour  they said he's  got 300 ft of dock out and it's maybe 14 Inches deep at the end. :crazy: never seen it before they way they tied up boats away from the dock.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10