Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: thank you!  (Read 17635 times)

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
That isn't just south of Avon Minnesota is it??? Terrain looks familiar! It's like 15 minutes from my front door!
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
  • "Seems like time is here and gone".....Doobie's
Nope, the trout was from  Foster Arends in town here...top pic was northern Zumbro, and bottom pic is White Bear, which I did a lot before it got wrecked. Also did Centerville, Peltier, and Bald Eagle a lot.

Offline Leech~~

• Master Outdoorsman
That isn't just south of Avon Minnesota is it??? Terrain looks familiar! It's like 15 minutes from my front door!

Shhhh!  :doah:
Cooking over a open fire is all fun and games until someone losses a wiener!

Offline The General

• MNO Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • Smackdown King
I enjoy ice fish too Reb.  I don't get out as much as I like with a 9yr old and an 11yr old as they have so much going on.  Where a outs are you located?  Maybe we can meet up.
Eastwood v. Wayne Challenge Winner 2011

The Boogie Man may check his closet for John Wayne but John Wayne checks under his bed for Clint Eastwood

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman

:rotflmao: :rotflmao: i'll be driving past there tomorrow morning about 4 am on my way to fargo. should i stop at the access and say hi!!!!! :happy1:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
  • "Seems like time is here and gone".....Doobie's
I enjoy ice fish too Reb.  I don't get out as much as I like with a 9yr old and an 11yr old as they have so much going on.  Where a outs are you located?  Maybe we can meet up.

Down here in Rochester, General. I had to sell my ice gear last year last due to spinal injuries. Couldn't get out anywhere.  I can't walk around to places anymore, have to go up north where ya can drive out on the lake and just plop down. Most of my buddies hit the reservoirs around here, which I can't do, because it's a lot of walking. But, if someone's going out on a lake and needs a buddy...I have all my tackle yet! I can still  sit pretty darned good!  ;D

Offline Boar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • VP of Entertainment!
dmait reb drive up to glenn, share the drive to red slpit the cost of cookies house for iceapalooza..  chop chop!!
2019 GRAND MASTER BUCK CHAMPION!!
2021 ICE FISHING MASTER CHAMPION
78.50"

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Sure punish me!! :doah:

Offline Boar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • VP of Entertainment!
boy thats about the quickest uve ever caught on.....
2019 GRAND MASTER BUCK CHAMPION!!
2021 ICE FISHING MASTER CHAMPION
78.50"

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Just got back on to see it

Offline Leech~~

• Master Outdoorsman

:rotflmao: :rotflmao: i'll be driving past there tomorrow morning about 4 am on my way to fargo. should i stop at the access and say hi!!!!! :happy1:

Sure if it's going to freeze solid tonight! Or may be after Trout opener in Jan.  ;)
Cooking over a open fire is all fun and games until someone losses a wiener!