Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: What's on the stove, oven, or crockpot today?  (Read 1515934 times)

Offline Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Offline tangle tooth

• Master Outdoorsman
      Anchovies are just little fish. Hairy, salty fish, but they are fish.
      Better than pineapples.
I wonder. Does Darth Vader have a sister named Ella? Bet she has her ups and downs.

Offline KEN W

• Master Outdoorsman
  • "Conservative on some things...Liberal on others."
Conservative on some things.....Liberal on others.....Sane most of the time.

Only the best Packers get to be Vikings.

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
      Anchovies are just little fish. Hairy, salty fish, but they are fish.
      Better than pineapples.

aw nope!!!    :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Offline fishwidow

• Master Outdoorsman
They’re good in Caesar salads. With pizza, I’ll stick to pepperoni, sausage, mushrooms, and maybe some green peppers and olives.

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
They’re good in Caesar salads. With pizza, I’ll stick to pepperoni, sausage, mushrooms, and maybe some green peppers and olives.

And onions.

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
These little oven baked chicken wraps were super, and not only healthy.  Thinking on splurging next time and kick it up a notch with spicy Italian sausage,  just not sure momma will agree..

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
 :confused: :doah: :scratch:well  :pouty: that leaves me out making them. its says LAVISH bread........i aint got steep pockets like da boobers do!!! :surrender: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman

Offline tangle tooth

• Master Outdoorsman
      Those wraps do look pretty darn tasty. I had no idea who Joseph Lavish is. I had to use my googleizer.
I wonder. Does Darth Vader have a sister named Ella? Bet she has her ups and downs.

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
That looks great.  I wonder if I just wrapped it in soft taco shells if it would work?

Offline Leech~~

• Master Outdoorsman
:confused: :doah: :scratch:well  :pouty: that leaves me out making them. its says LAVISH bread........i aint got steep pockets like da boobers do!!! :surrender: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
Well yea did till you went out and got a new Lavish locator the other day!  :bonk:  :rotflmao:
Cooking over a open fire is all fun and games until someone losses a wiener!

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
Is der noodles in mommas chili also??

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Is der noodles in mommas chili also??
nope. But she dumps brown friggin sugar in it. :puke:

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
in her chili????   :puke:
yea... her family put it in when they made it. We compromised she can add it after that. I grew up having noodles in chili, we have a Wendy's chili recipe  I don't however 

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
I have heard of the way she does it, but won't try it.. have tried the noodles with chili but would rather have it with out them...  to each their own!!!!    :happy1:

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
I have heard of the way she does it, but won't try it.. have tried the noodles with chili but would rather have it with out them...  to each their own!!!!    :happy1:
:happy1: :happy1: yep.just like cottage cheese, ...well check the list!!!!!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mom didn't like much spicy food...................too much German blood ;) :smiley:...............she put brown sugar in her chili too. I've never tried it with noodles in it ................& probably won't either. :puke:    :rolleyes: :laugh: :laugh: I do like it with 6-8 chunks of cheddar cheese thrown in it though. :cool:
« Last Edit: March 03/23/24, 08:57:26 PM by Gunner55 »

Offline tangle tooth

• Master Outdoorsman
      Mama's are never wrong. But I don't think I would put brown sugar on it. Lots of jalapenos are good.

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Mom didn't like much spicy food...................too much German blood ;) :smiley:...............she put brown sugar on her chili too. I've never tried it with noodles in it ................& probably won't either. :puke:    :rolleyes: :laugh: :laugh: I do like it with 6-8 chunks of cheddar cheese thrown in it though. :cool:

Noodles in chili?  :scratch: Who does that? Oh ya, now I remember... :rotflmao: Bongards crushed red pepper cheese curds in a bowl of chili are the bomb!  :happy1:
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
It's a double ewww, but whatever floats ones boat. Then again the toilet doesn't care what's thrown its way!! ;)

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
 :happy1: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: youz guyz got poor tastws in good food!!!!! :evil: :rotflmao:

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
noodles in chili is also called Cincinnati chili...

it's a thing over there I guess

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Hows about chili on mac and cheese?   Glenn you need to contact the store and tell them you have an patent.  Actually chili on mac and cheese sounds good. 

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Speaking of patents, my T 105N R 21W sec.7 famous basketti, tonite with a subtle new twist: Made with lamburger. If you didn't know you couldn't tell. Cheviot is very lean, mild flavored lamb & have been accused of having it mixed with beef. Nope, straight up 100% lamb. Seasoned with seasoned salt, basil, oregano and curry powder. Mushrooms & onions added to round out the mix. Best of all, leftovers!  :happy1:
« Last Edit: March 03/23/24, 09:05:38 PM by Dotch »
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Looks good  dotch, but that shot glass ain't fooling anybody  :happy1: :rotflmao:

Offline Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
 :scratch: I'd guess that's probably more for precisely measuring the Jack Rudy than it is for the Boodles, glenn. ;) :smiley:

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
:scratch: I'd guess that's probably more for precisely measuring the Jack Rudy than it is for the Boodles, glenn. ;) :smiley:
:happy1: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: