Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: area bands  (Read 1620 times)

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
i know some of you auld pharts probably have no clue!!!!! :mooning: :evil: :rolleyes: :rotflmao: but anyone hear of these 2 bands.....and the type of music they play??

Rich and the Resistors, and
Fine by Friday.

these 2bands are scheduled to play  at Richmonds River Lake days town festivial.

also the Fabolous Armadillos are in cold spring on AUG 20th.....aint missin that one!!!!!
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Must be more your region of bands.  I like those kind of bands.

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
The Fabulous Armadillos play all over the place. There an Eagles cover type band but play everything.

I swear if you weren't actually watching them you'd think the original artists where playing.

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
Not even this young phart has heard of them..lol. Then again I ain't much into concerts,  although we seen 38 special,  cheap trick and sticks last year, which was really cool, I just can't stand the loudness at times.  Have fun tho Glenn!!

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
i've since found out that the Rish and the resistors play Elvis stuff and fine by friday play good music.....various rock tunes!!!!1

think i'll save my stamina for the rock music saturday nite!!!1 :happy1:

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Not even this young phart has heard of them..lol. Then again I ain't much into concerts,  although we seen 38 special,  cheap trick and sticks last year, which was really cool, I just can't stand the loudness at times.  Have fun tho Glenn!!
boober, i'm really not either. this is going to be outdoors so it helps!!!!!! i'm more so not a big fan of crowds!!!!!! although on a warm summer evening the scenery is pretty nice!!!!!!!!!! :rolleyes: :evil: :sleazy:

its kinda fun to watch all these "groupies" pile up in front of the stage though!!!!!!! :surrender: :rotflmao:

most of the reason i go to these local things is about good music and i see people i know i havent seen in a while!!!!! :happy1: