Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!

The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: ****New Feature on MNO!****  (Read 2288 times)

Offline Mayfly

• Master Outdoorsman
    • MNO
Hello!

I want to introduce a new feature that was just launched two days ago. We are still working out a few kinks but for the most part it is ready to roll!!!!!

You (MNO Members) now have the ability to submit articles to the site and/or create your own blog by using articles!

Go to the home page: HOME

And look on the bottom right hand of the page for the entry point. Once you make a submission it will come to the admin and we will aprove it.

How to views others articles/blogs: When you click into a users profile you can view thier articles/blog by clicking on the tab in their profile that says "Articles" on the left hand side of their profile. 

If one person uses this feature than it was all worth it!!!

Thanks, Tim

Offline Tami

• Master Outdoorsman
  • NorthernGal --Voted #1 Outdoors Website in MN
Is this something like.. say... we are training our dog and everyday we can write in the blog what we did and stuff?
Or like a fishing blog, on where we went, what we used and what we caught?
Can we use it everyday?
Sorry so many questions
Tami
the hurrier I go, the behinder I get
Best place for Bait.....Babes Bait... Babe's is locally known as “the best little bait shop in Ely”. Tackle and Fresh Bait

Offline Ryan

• Master Outdoorsman
    • Website Design
You can use it to tell us what you had for lunch.  As far as I know there are no rules on what you can write in your blog.

Offline Mayfly

• Master Outdoorsman
    • MNO
Is this something like.. say... we are training our dog and everyday we can write in the blog what we did and stuff?
Or like a fishing blog, on where we went, what we used and what we caught?
Can we use it everyday?
Sorry so many questions
Tami

I guess I am not sure. Like stated above...we are working out the kinks ;D Most of that stuff would be better in the fourms. I will work on this feature more during the next week and see if it is practical and useful for anything. I know we have a few members who do submit articles. For instance on the front page there is an article by JackpineRob. Rather than him sending me the article he can just load it in there to get them to me now. That is one good thing about the feature.

Any suggestions?

Thanks.

Offline Super Star!

• Master Outdoorsman
    • www.skinsandfinstaxidermy.com
tim do you prof and edit them LOL

just think what one i typed would look like  :puke: