Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!

The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Easter eggs  (Read 1721 times)

Offline Spinach

• Outdoorsman
  • Woodbury Mn
Lil Spinach woke up at 7 this morning and found his Easter basket, we found all the eggs that the Easter Bunny hid and then he asked if he could eat an egg. I said in a minute, so i could let the dog outside, when i came back he was eating an egg, I heard some crunching and asked what he was eating. He was taking another bite of the egg with the shell still attached.  :rotflmao:

So, we learned how to peel eggs this morning too.

Happy Easter everyone.
MNO Fishing Reports
Voted #1 Outdoors Website in MN
Support MNO Sponsors
AKA "Spinach"

Offline kenhuntin

• Master Outdoorsman
  • FISH CHAMP#1 2010#10 2009#4 2008 colapsed 2011
Well Purple Martin chicks really get a good healthy head start from eating eggshells maybe it is good for young humans too.
A gun owner is a citizen
Those without are subjects

Offline Grute Man

• Master Outdoorsman
  • White Bear Lake
Mmmm lots of calcium -- and food coloring.   :rotflmao:   :spongebob:
If ya don't know where ya are, go back to da beginnin.

Offline Spinach

• Outdoorsman
  • Woodbury Mn
Same kid that eats butter by the spoonfuls out of the tub. I called the doctor last year to see if it was bad for him, the doctor said that some kids crave butter and its good for there brain. He's a skinny little runt, so I'm not so worried about the weight.

Crunch crunch...
MNO Fishing Reports
Voted #1 Outdoors Website in MN
Support MNO Sponsors
AKA "Spinach"

Offline kenhuntin

• Master Outdoorsman
  • FISH CHAMP#1 2010#10 2009#4 2008 colapsed 2011
You are not alone with the butter eater. The little one I was carrying around at the peltier get together will leave bite marks in a stick of butter in the fridge if we leave one out of the package. She is a skinny minnie too. Never had that with her three older sisters.Go figure.
A gun owner is a citizen
Those without are subjects