Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!

The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: 2007 trapping report  (Read 2931 times)

Offline Super Star!

• Master Outdoorsman
    • www.skinsandfinstaxidermy.com
did anyone else get a 2007 trapping report  in the mail today to fill out and send back?? 

Offline GRIZ

• Master Outdoorsman
I'm sure it'll be there when I check my mail near the end of the month.
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."
~Thomas Jefferson

Offline Super Star!

• Master Outdoorsman
why do they send them out?? to see if you claim what you maid as income???

Offline GRIZ

• Master Outdoorsman
I think it's more to see what area you trapped and get an idea of harvest. But I think the harvest would be as accurate as trying to fit 2 bowling balls in a sling shot.
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."
~Thomas Jefferson

Offline Super Star!

• Master Outdoorsman
lol so i should put all zeros on mine then lol

Offline GRIZ

• Master Outdoorsman
lol so i should put all zeros on mine then lol

I didn't say that. It's just that some don't even fill them out. I'll fill mine out but as far as counties I trapped in? I don't even know what county I'm in sometimes. Numbers, that's an educated guess. I'll be close/within a handful. I used to keep track of that stuff be gave that up back when I was too busy trappin to take the time to count. I honestly can say I didn't even know how many critters I caught on my best yr at seasons end.

I do know yesterday I got 4 coon. How many I got back in december in kandiyohi county, I don't know. I am not a secretary. I don't think it's very accurate as it's like at the end of a season, go ask a fisherman how many sunfish they caught and then ask them which lakes.

It might be accurrate enough for them to figure out a rough idea is all.
~Thomas Jefferson