Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!

The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: SOUTH METRO DELTA WATERFOWL CHAPTER  (Read 4844 times)

Offline DrakeWaterfowler

• Minnow
My name is Chris Anderson, I am excited to be the Chairperson for the newly formed Twin Cities South Metro Chapter. I could sure use some help if anyone is interested in being a Chapter officer. We are in need of a few dedicated people who want to make a difference and help Delta Waterfowl. I have been a committee member for DU chapters in the past and decided I would really like to help an organization that more closely believes in the same conservation and preservation practices I believe in. If you are not familiar with Delta Waterfowl and what they do please visit www.deltawaterfowl.org and check it out.

Please PM if you are interested or have any questions I will give you my cell phone number at that time.

Could one of the administrators please sticky this for a few months it would really help me out not having to keep pulling this back to the top.

Thank You