Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!

The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Rebate checks are ready  (Read 7818 times)

Offline TheRealDeal

all i gotta say is with the way the economy is right now , im making a butt load of money  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D   
maybe all the whiners need to 1 by a smaller car with good mpg , or 2 become a repoman, but then again this job aint cut out for just anybody  :whistling: :whistling: :whistling: ;D

jus my 2 cents  :rotflmao:

Lol you mean a theif?  Repoman your not helping the economy, your making it worse.
« Last Edit: June 06/24/08, 10:13:15 AM by TheRealDeal »

Offline UncleDave

• Master Outdoorsman
Thanks Scott.  I checked it and it says it was deposited on 05/07.   :imstupid:  I will have to check with my bank.  I assumed I would get a paper check.   :imstupid:  Nuff of my b*tching...for now.   ;D

Offline dakids

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • 2013 MNO Fishing Challenge Champ!
Repoman isn't a theif, he is a smart man.  What everyone needs to do is live within their budgits.
I know the price of gas sucks.  I drive over 40,000 miles per year as a realtor.  And business sucks.  I have a second job. I planted a garden this year.  I'm not watering the lawn. We have stopped all of our extras (milkman, schwans man, eating out). Some people might say that this hurts the economy.  All that I know is that I will not be going into forclosure.  I'm not eating stake on a hamburger budgit.
Anything that is free is worth saving up for.

Offline Randy Kaar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • Randy aka bh
i am in the same boat dakids, got layed off last november. been real
tough going here. wish i could have a steak! ;D  the RV repair sucks
big time with the weather and gas prices. had to dig into what little
retirement the wife has left to survive.

randy aka bh
Voted #1 Outdoors Website in MN ( www.mnoutdoorsman.com )!
bonehead149@yahoo.com
bonehead@mnoutdoorsman.com

Offline UncleDave

• Master Outdoorsman
I am also looking for work.  There are a ton of sales jobs, but few GOOD sales jobs.  Good luck to all ho are on the hunt for employment!

Offline Randy Kaar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • Randy aka bh
same to you dave!

randy aka bh
Voted #1 Outdoors Website in MN ( www.mnoutdoorsman.com )!
bonehead149@yahoo.com
bonehead@mnoutdoorsman.com